Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Jutsu Archives Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:16 am
"Ya thats what I thought I would do." said Ryuuki. "When I get strong enough I'm going to go and visit the other villages and learn as many jutsus and techniques as I can."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:20 am
"Yeah, same here. Once I get permission, I'm going to head over to the Cloud and see if they have any jutsus to learn." Kane looked around the Archives. "In the mean time, know any good jutsu here?"  

wolfbane1928

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:31 am
"Hey I guess that we could both go to the cloud together, seeing as there are some water jutsus that I could learn there." Ryuuki walks up to the beginner bookshelf and takes a few scrolls. He walks over to Kane and places it on the table. " Why don't you check these out?"

These are the scroll Ryuuki placed on the table:

Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)
Description: The basic building block of a great many techniques down the line, this is presumably the very same skill that began the study of Katons. Molding their chakra through a simple seal of any choice, the user is able to focus it onto the tip of their index finger in the form of heat. With this, they can cut through things such as glass and rope with some difficulty. However, at this stage, control of one’s chakra is so minimal that this technique can only be used by one finger and essentially has no combat use.

Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)
Description: By molding chakra into ones lungs properly, they are able to exhale a short burst of heat and flame which basically explodes from the mouth. The fire itself actually only lasts for about a second. But its effect is that it illuminates dark places, if only for but a few seconds.

Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique)
Description: A relatively basic katon, this one uses chakra to coat a metal shuriken or a kunai with fire. It is done so that the user first throws the shuriken, then exhales from his or her mouth a small flame that ignites the chakra-coated projectile. If the attack succeeds, not only will your opponent be hurt by the shuriken or kunai, but he will also suffer from burns.
Note: Only one projectile at a time.

Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu (Fire Release: Veil Technique)
Description: A stall technique which really only helps genins in this stage of learning accustom themselves to the less subtle methods of Katons. Performing the necessary seals, the user claps their hand in front of them and a hot white flash erupts from their hands that blind people in the closest vicinities. With this opening, the user is able to make a hasty escape or even move in for a killing blow. The severity of the flash, however, lasts only a moment and causes only spots to appear until an opponent’s sight becomes clear again.

Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu (Fire Release: Cinder Technique)
Description: Basic to all Katon users is the ability to set thing things on fire, obviously. This technique allows a person to snap their fingers and ignite a spark anywhere they so wish. A simple cinder and no more, this jutsu is used mostly in pranks and the like.

Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique)
Description: A more advanced version of the Katon: Tanebi no Jutsu, this jutsu allows the user to hold the make spark in their hand. They then amplify it with their chakra until it is a small flame. By mimicking the gentle fist style, the push the flame into their opponent, causing clothes to light, or minor burns on the body.

[I have to go now. I'll be back on in a little while.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:43 am
{{Alright. See ya in a few.}}

Kane looked over all the scrolls, deep in thought. "I guess I'll start with this one." Kane reached out and picked up the scroll titled 'Katon: Ichi' He opened it and began reading through it. When he was finished, he set the scroll down on a table and began practicing. After a few tries, he finally got it to work, the tip of his index finger radiating a light heat. "Well, it can't be used for combat, but it may be useful in the future." Kane rolled the scroll up and gathered the other scrolls. He walked towards the nearest shelf and stored them where he could find them for future reference. He went back over to where Ryuuki was sitting and sat down in a nearby chair. He picked Ryoko up and set him on his lap, where the canine quickly went to sleep.

wolfbane1928

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:06 pm
Ryuuki looked at Kane as he practiced his jutsu. When Kane was finished, Ryuuki got up and said, "Well I better get back to the acadamy now. I'll see you there." He then turned around and left the archives.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:08 pm
"Alright. See you there." Kane stood, stretching. "Come on Ryoko. Let's head back to the Acadamy." Kane walked out the doors and headed towards the Acadamy.  

wolfbane1928

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:12 pm
Sano ran into the archives having been told by the Hokage that he could retrieve some scrolls to help him train. He browsed through the rows of scrolls until he found the scrolls for the Fire Jutsu. When he stopped he pulled out a bunch of blank scrolls and began to copy down ever last jutsu written in the library. After he finished copying them, he walked over to the other scrolls that looked like the didn't belong and copied them down. He smiled to himself as he walked out of the library and headed back towards Suna.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:52 pm
Jae-hyun walked in and pick up the scroll for Raikou Bunshin jutsu, he skipped the handsigns and read about the chakra control, without handsigns, he started practicing, after 5 tries he got it right
"Yes! jutsu number two!"

jamrock bullet

jamrock bullet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:57 pm
Scroll 2: Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu (Electric Detonation Technique)
Jae-hyun picked up the scroll, and concentrated, he already had a raikou bunshin so he concentrated and after a few tries, there was a small explosion, the bunshin exploded, just like the scroll said it would
Scroll 3: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker)
Jae-hyun focused chakra to his feet, adn tried to run. the first couple times, he left craters in the ground, then he didnt run that much faster than usual, because of lac of chakra use. then he got it right, he flashed from one section to the next, and then back again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:08 pm
Jae-hyun was exhausted from using so much chakra, he left to the hot springs to go relax.  

jamrock bullet

jamrock bullet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:39 am
Jae-hyun walked in the building and body flickered to the Raiton section and pulled out a scroll:
Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)
Description: A simple technique in concept and execution, in which the user performs the necessary handseals and then emits a short bolt of lightning from his or her hand. This is a simple bolt, akin to a fireball, as opposed to being a continuous stream. On impact, the target will suffer minor electric shocks.

he looked at it and smirked, he tried, but just a spark came out, he tried again, and got it right, a bolt of lightning hit a book shelf across the room

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:04 am
[[Hey Jamrock I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to learn whatever jutsu you want here. This archive only holds every fire jutsu and some other jutsus that where donated. So... unless the lightning jutsu's you're learning are mentioned on the front page, you can't learn them]]  

WereWeasels

jamrock bullet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:08 am
(( the first page isn't updated, i went through and read every post that included donating and they had these  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 am
[[oh ok never mind then rofl ]]  

WereWeasels

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:03 pm
ONLY ONE JUTSU PERDAY
DELETE SOME OF THE ONES U LEARNED  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash