Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:51 am
Robin deffensively flung his cloak infront of his face to protect himslef from the intial blast of the ice. He stood his ground before he leaped forward his bo-staff in two now twirling around in his fingers made conact with their oppenents upper body.

Jason lepaed back beofore shooting a grapple line upwards . The line sucked him in allowing him to perform a back flip and land first into his enemies face.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:23 am
'I doubt we can sniff them out since I have nothing with his scent on and that'd take to long. My scans have determined thier's no devices insidse which can harm us. However their seems to a hidden entrance on the second floor behind a false walll' Tim expalined. He tired not to be freaked by the girl claming she could turn into a wolf. He would have gone out on his own. Though the last time he did Batman almost refused to stop training him. He knew he should have gone Batman had been seriosuly strict about it. He'd probaly be in trouble for calling the Titans. Though had a right to know one of thier own was in trouble.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:00 am
Beast Boy nodded his head. "Well then that's all good." It was good to hear there was no security there. Hopefully, the feeling of safety he felt wouldn't entirely be gone by the time they got inside. "Well let's go look for that hidden entrance." Who knew there would be a hidden entrance to this place? Beast Boy certainly hadn't expected it unless the entrance had been one that was more fit for rats than humans.

Reaper blocked the twin staffs with his raised scythe. He was caught unaware by the other hit and he stumbled back. His jaw ached from the attack, but he put it out of his mind. He had been hurt so much worse before. Dark waves of energy blasted out from Reaper's body in the shape of spears.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:16 am
Robin found himself blasted him aside and was soaring through the air until he crash landed further down the corridor after performing a backflip and eventually came skidding to halt.

Jason removed ice capsules from his belt after the first spear caught him on his arm. Allowing his other arm to lay limp brielfy he smashed down the ice capsules to shield him while he used grapple hook to hoist himslef upwards allowing him to fling a rang at Reaper.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:42 am
'My scanner detects false walls while the schematics for the buidling are supporting my theory. I have two theories where it could be. So we better get started' Tim stated clearly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:33 pm
Gemini nodded and just followed them.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:31 am
Tim entered the building the machine thudding loudly causing the dust on the dead and abadoned building to spurt creating a lighting buzzing fog in the weak spots of light. He followed his scanners to the first spot. He waitted for the others deciding force maybe not the best way to go forward with thier entrance.

Shade gazed at the camera smiling at the arrival of the newbies. This was going to be fun. He predicted it'd take five seconds to take down these guys and by then Reaper should have quelled the birds.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:01 pm
Starfire followed the robot and walked in and so did Sparrow Girl.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:05 pm
Beast Boy followed. His body was tense and animal instincts were screaming that something bad was going to happen. He ignored it.

Reaper shifted his scythe, so that the blade pointed at the approaching rang. The clang of metal sounded as the rang was deflected by the scythe. Smirking, he lifted a bony hand and shot two waves. One was at the grapple line of Jason and the other was at Jason himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:27 am
Jason crashed to the ground on conact a painful sensastion rocked his body. He got up panting and heaving. He began to growl viscously anger took other as he got up. 'Y'know your starting to annoy me you coward' his words full of malice.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:34 am
Shade entered the reamins of the buildings as he blended with the disrcared items flung other the building. He kept a few steps behind the intruders. This would be fun. Looked he wouldn't be just teaching the birds a lesson a tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:44 am
"Oh really?" Reaper said with a snarl. "Well then how about I help you out? The dead aren't annoyed by anything." Reaper flew towards Jason at a high speed. His scythe whipped forwards as he aimed for Jason's neck.

Beast Boy's ears twitched. He couldn't shake off the feeling that something was following them. There wasn't any sounds that betrayed a prescence, but animal instincts were strong when it came to being followed. It always made him feel like a mouse being stalked by a cat. "Uh guys... I think someone's following us, but I'm not entirely sure."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:36 pm
"Me too," said Sparrow Girl as she agreed with Beast Boy. She than stood still, closed her eyes, and tried to listen all around her. She was doing at what her father taught her about not using your eyes to see but your ears and even her mother taught her that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:34 am
Jason charged forward head on grabbing something from his utility belte he grabbed the sycthe the force of the scythe rocked through his body as he pushed forward trying to slow him. He slammed an ice capsule on the blade of the weapon a transparent jagged formation formed itself other it.
He then using the blade lepaed upwards and his bought his leg crahsing forwards into his jaw.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:57 am
'Your about spot on my green friend' Shade's voice echeoed eeriely throuhg the building adding a new chill to the evening. He slowly strided out of the shadows and stood behind the group waiting for a predictable response. He expected some futile attempt to take him down or some dramatic monolouge.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff