Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:16 am
[[Rofl...]]

Kazou threw himself on his bed, sinking into the many pillows and blankents.
"Yeah....But since we're upper class, we have to get up earlier. The call is 7:00 for classes. So we have to get up around 6:00. We can do whatever on the weekends though." He said, then pulled out a stack of manga books from an unknown source. He started flipping through the pages, clearly unsatisfied with them.
He sighed, closing one book, then stood.
"Can you get up early?" He asked, setting a couple books on the table. If you actually looked around, Kazou's books were scattered everywhere. They were all around his bed in stacks. Not only that, but they were beneath his blankent and pillows, filled his nightstand, and even under his bed.
Even worse yet, they were all shoujos.

[[For those of you who aren't very educated in manga, Shonen if boy's manga. Shoujo is girl's manga. I'm reading this really cute one about this girl who is being fought over by two other girls. It's so cute!! whee ]]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:26 am
((I love mange, its pretty much the only thing I read, and I love to watch anime. It drives my little bro crazy.)) twisted

Kree giggled and laid down on his bed and looked over at him. "No worries there, I dont sleep very often, and when I do its only a few hours. I love the night." Kree smiled and snuggled down into his blanket.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:09 am
Kazou, fighting the temptation, laughed. It sounded shaky.
"Yeah. I usually stay up reading..." He said, then took a seat at the center table. He poured himself tea.
"Would you like some?" He offered. It felt like there was a bubble of tension between them. Just waiting to pop.
He wondered who would make the first move.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:17 am
"No thanks, I have to go out later. I have business off campus. I'll wait till it gets alittle darker though...." He said looking out the window and cringing when he saw it was still slightly light out. "Mabey when I come back though."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:47 pm
Kazou felt suddenly left out.
He wanted to be everything in this girl's life. What if she got hurt? What would happen then? And why were there people chasing her?
Rejection crawled across his face, but he was quick to mask it over with calm.
"Alright then." He said, then set down the kettle rather strongly. It made a loud Bang!
"Sorry." He muttered, then stood and lay on his bed again. He opened a book and pretended to read it, though he cuold not focus on a book now, his mind was elsewhere.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:08 pm
At the bang he jumped alittle and looked concerned. "....sorry...I better go now, I'll be back soon." He took out a folded long coat and wraped it around himself, then put up the hood. "See you later....I guess." He then headed out the door and off the campus. He then proceeded to do his work and he wanted to finish quickly so he could get back, but it was the full moon, he had to do this.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:36 pm
" Yea.. So what are you here for..? Did one of your friends infuence you again; or your here to see me?" May smiled shyly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:15 pm
Everything Mayumi had wanted to explain, came out of his mouth. So he did have the same feeling.. but didn't want the same thing she wanted from it.
Mayumi wanted to forget about any other guy, and to be with him. Still, she didn't know his name. It wasn't her fault they'd imprinted on eachother, it was just the natural way things happened with wolves.
This boy had to have emotions, didn't he? Or at least was capable of expressing ones that weren't so cold, so hateful.
"Ignore eachother? I don't think it works that way.. I thought this whole thing had to do with bringing wolves together so they could keep wolf 'genes' alive.." Mayumi said, realizing how that sounded.
'So wolves could get together and make babies'.
I can't believe I actaully just said that. She thought, her face flushed red now.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:27 pm
The window to their dorm opened quietly, it was about 1 o'clock in the morning, and he didnt want to wake Zuu up. He hoped in quietly and shut the window, his shirt was missing and you could see his chest, though he had it wrapped in bandages to make himself look more like a boy. He carefully walked over to his bed in the dark and quietly slipped off his pant, showing his black heart boxers. He sighed and looked over at where Zuu slept, but he was sad, he couldn't see him in the dark. He wiped the blood off his mouth and hide the red cloth under his bed, he looked over at Zuu agin and tiptoed over. He really wanted to sleep with him, but then he might make Zuu feel awkward. He bit his lip and turned back around.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:03 pm
Zuu, who was reading in the dark, with his elite eyes, looked up.
"Kreena?" He murmured, slipping out of bed silently. Uncertainty bashed around inside him, but he proceeded.
His arms wrapped around him from behind.
"Where were you?" He murmured in her ear.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:17 pm
His hair practicly stood up when Zuu wrapped around him. "I-I didnt know you were awake....Im sorry, my business went alittle longer then usual...." He said blushing and biting his lip agin, he gripped his arm and tried to hid his 'accident.' He looked back at him and kissed him on the cheek. "Im sorry I was late."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:01 pm
As Kreena grasped her arm, fresh blood seeped from the wound.
Kazou picked up on it.
"Kree? Why are you bleeding?" He asked, taking her arm. He lightly pressed two fingers to the wound, then tasted her blood. It was sweet, like the most delightful drink.
"Please tell me what happened?" He asked, burning with curosity.
"What happened to you?"

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:57 am
She bit her lip till it bled. "Nothing I just wasnt paying attention and got hit by a bike." She smiled and tried to shake him off. "Its nothing."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:29 pm
Kazou looked at her doubting her excuse, but if this made her uncomfortable then he'd just ask her later.
"Alright then..." He said, taking her back in his arms. His hands made their way up to take off her short dark wig. Her silver hair fell down past her shoulders. He let the wig fall to the floor as his lips found hers.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:36 pm
She dropped her hand from her arm and put her arms around him. Her body seemed warmer then before and she pressed close to him, her foot caught on a pile of books and sent them down on top of Zuu's bed. She blushed in the dark and pressed her lips gently to his neck. "My bad." wink  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games