Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Things We Like About Zedd Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Zedd?
  Yes
  Is there any reason I'd say no?
View Results

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:03 pm
...wait does that mean that Choco gets off to evil men or am i reading into that too much?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:09 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
...wait does that mean that Choco gets off to evil men or am i reading into that too much?

She thinks evil men are sexier than sex. Chubby be kinky! She hasn't found her prey in lust for fish yet.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:32 pm
Zedd is far better than Gandolf, even if Gandolf has his moments. Gandolf seems more like just an old wise man, but Zedd is that and very magical. Oh and he's eccentric to the extreme, that's probably why I'd say he's much better than any other wizard out there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:42 am
ZerimarObon
Zedd is far better than Gandolf, even if Gandolf has his moments. Gandolf seems more like just an old wise man, but Zedd is that and very magical. Oh and he's eccentric to the extreme, that's probably why I'd say he's much better than any other wizard out there.

Let's face it: when it comes to Wizards, Zedd is the best -- hands down. He's got everything you love in a character.

Charm: "I've got my wizard's rock with me, would you care to joing me? ..Naked?"
Wisdom: "Too little. Too much. Just right."
Rebellion: He doesn't have a beard. Since when do wizards not wear beards? I'll tell you when. WHEN ZEDD DECIDED NOT TO!
Good Aim: Need I mention where he managed to harm Darken while he KILLED Panis?
A Twisted Sense of Humor: Remember at his home when all the people of Hartland came in and accused him of being a witch?

All in all, Zedd is even better than the wizards in Terry Pratchett's "Equal Rites" (which is good reading for all you fantasy fans!)  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:49 am
Heheh...NEVER accuse Zedd of being a witch. Ever. You won't like what happens.

Of course, to a woman, it's ********' hillarious.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:21 am
chubby_choco

You gotta wonder what men thought when they read that.

Hey, Platinum! What were your thoughts in that scene?  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:49 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco

I may not be Platinum, but I found the scene absolutely hilarious. I wouldn't have fallen for such a thing, I don't think. Then again, if I were there I would have had different upbringing, fear of magic, fear of anyone with magic ect. I suppose I may have fallen for it then, but as I am, no. I'm guessing Zedd had lots of fun screwing with the minds of those not too bright villagers. Very comical how after convincing them all that he has done what they thought he did, and that he could kill them with a thought (though admittedly they sorta convinced themselves there), he asks them to pick up their weapons because he's an old man and might trip on them. Probably one of the best scenes in the series.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:42 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
chubby_choco

I may not be Platinum, but I found the scene absolutely hilarious. I wouldn't have fallen for such a thing, I don't think. Then again, if I were there I would have had different upbringing, fear of magic, fear of anyone with magic ect. I suppose I may have fallen for it then, but as I am, no. I'm guessing Zedd had lots of fun screwing with the minds of those not too bright villagers. Very comical how after convincing them all that he has done what they thought he did, and that he could kill them with a thought (though admittedly they sorta convinced themselves there), he asks them to pick up their weapons because he's an old man and might trip on them. Probably one of the best scenes in the series.

Probably? Don't you mean difinately?  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:57 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
chubby_choco

Oops, my bad. How's this then?:

That scene, without any hint of a doubt filling my body, is one of the best scenes in the series. My faith in that's scene's superiority makes Richard's love for Kahlan look rough and dirty.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:53 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
ZerimarObon
Phanari
chubby_choco

Oops, my bad. How's this then?:

That scene, without any hint of a doubt filling my body, is one of the best scenes in the series. My faith in that's scene's superiority makes Richard's love for Kahlan look rough and dirty.

Now that's much better. ^_^

I think all scenes with Zedd are the best scenes.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:07 pm
that scene made me laugh...and though i like Zedd some of my fav scenes have not contained him...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:30 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
She thinks evil men are sexier than sex. Chubby be kinky! She hasn't found her prey in lust for fish yet.
eek HEEEEY!! I just saw this!!

I am NOT kinky!! Just because I find evil men attractive (even though I'd never date a guy; I'm freakin' through with 'em), that does NOT mean I'm kinky!! I just...happen to be attracted to evil...why do you think I like Kailah..?  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:27 am
...for some reason i like this thread more now... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:12 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
...for some reason i like this thread more now... whee

::too lost in laughter to make a comment::  

Phanaridie

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:13 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
eek HEEEEY!! I just saw this!!

I am NOT kinky!! Just because I find evil men attractive (even though I'd never date a guy; I'm freakin' through with 'em), that does NOT mean I'm kinky!! I just...happen to be attracted to evil...why do you think I like Kailah..?

Oh. Let me rephrase that then.

You have found your prey in lust for fish. Kailah. And you think evil is sexier than sex, and Kailah is sexier evil. Am I right?  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff