Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Games
Bring out the inner thief in you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this game?
  Yes
  No
  I'll never say! *twirls into black hole*
  *Walks in yoinks gold and walks out*
View Results

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:03 pm
*Flies down and yoinks your hat then flies back up into the clouds.*  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:28 am
Explodes the base of a building so it will collapse, create a giant wind that will blow the flower in your hair away, so I can catch it and run off while you are still shielding your head from the explosion.  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:00 pm
(Wow...just wow man! *laughs*)

*Appears in a blinding flash of light yoinks your staff while your still blind and then vanishes without a trace.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:23 am
Creates a sonic boom, and before your hearing returns, I run up, grab your dress and run off.  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:38 pm
eek I nakkie!!! *quickly gets dressed*

*Jumps on your back grabs your hat and beats you with it then runs off happy as a lark* I got it! I got it!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:49 am
Turns into a snake, wraps around you, squeezes until you go unconcious, slithers under your black hat, turns into a hawk and flies away with it.  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:27 pm
(That was a good one.)

*Throws last ingredient into potion it foams and the mists slink to you causing you to freeze. My little summoned demon flies over and uses his scythe to hack off your mutated arm and my raven catches it and brings it to me for a new potion.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:44 pm
My mutated arm stretches over to you, eats one of your legs and comes back to me with your cloak in it's teeth. (it contains the spirit of a demon)

(this is a hellsing reference)  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:38 pm
Ar land lub er! Ye be givin me that there bat or I be takin ye life. *Snatches your bat* Aye, much obliged. *laughs as I leap off the cliff catch rope and swing onto my boats deck* Time ter sail me hearties!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:32 pm
(*Laughs* Well yeah I do and as soon as I have enough energy and brain power I'll post in that.)

*Leaps into trees chasing ya silent as any big cat then drops down and yoinks chainsaw before you even know what happened. I back flip into the trees and am gone.*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:16 am
I dash into the trees, putting on my motion sensing goggles that spot you in a second. Then I take out my dart-blower, shoot you with a tranquilizer, swipe your sword, and climb into the trees swinging away on vines like tarzan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:32 pm
*Wakes up from tranq. dart and gives chase. Swings down on vine and nails you with both feet flips backwards from impact and yoinks your Kotten Bell then lands and darts off with prize*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:19 am
Gets up off the ground, powers up and teleports right in front of you. Does a spin kick, knocking you back, swipping your axe in the process. Then I shape shift into a ROC, crushing the forest around us, and flys away, blowing you back even farther with the wind from my wings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:46 pm
*Gets really pissed and logs blow off as I get up hair dancing from the energy coming off of me. Shadows are sent after you holding you in place I float up and lop off your mutated arm and float off the shadows drag you into their world of darkness to torment for all eternity.*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash