Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Nightmares Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it an ok plot?
Yes
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
No its awful not joining
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awsome!
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Gold Gold Gold!!!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:02 pm
Drusilla walked away with her head down and her hood covering her eyes. She noticed the giant clock on a side of a building. "1 hour.."

Emerald walked and noticed it was getting dark. She slowly walked back to the tower. "somethings not right..." She felt a chill on the back of her neck. Her body shuttered and suddenly got stiff. She heard wispers and screams. Her hands held a somewhat thick texture. She looked down and noticed blood all over her hands. She ran inside quickly and went to the kitchen sink trying to get the blood off.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:39 pm
"I'm fine Nightfire," said Nightstar as she hugged her brother.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:04 pm
Azar's eyes skimmed over the horizon where the sun was setting. He took a deep breath. Sunsets always had a placating effect and he could even feel his demonic side settling down. A light smile came on to his face. "I better get home..." Azar turned into a shadowy astral falcon and took to the skies. He flew through the air, eyes glancing from the beauty of the sunset to the Tower  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:21 pm
Emeralds eyes widened when the blood would not come off. It was like wine to carpet. "Huh? No it has to come off!" She said quickly to herself. She hoped no one would come to the main room. She scrubbed harder and used more soap.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:14 am
Azar flew through the window, not bothering to go down and open the door. He had always liked that about his powers. Being able to phase through things in his astral forms made life so much easier. He came to a halt as the stentch of blood reached him. Instantly, his breathing halted and became deeper. Blood... You love it, don't you? Of course, we both love it. Doesn't it smell heavenly? Azar was panting, his eyes narrow slits. It was easy to see that he wasn't entirely there. Azar walked forwards, one hand reaching towards Emerald.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:18 am
Emerald heard footsteps behind her. She turned around quickly to find her brother reaching out. "Brother are you ok?" She said quickly. She backed away slowly. The blood was still stained and put her hands around her back. "Well um I got to go." She said as she walked backwards a little faster.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:02 pm
Azar shook his head in an almost hypnotic fashion. "You don't have to leave." He realized that it had been a while since he had eaten anything. With the demonic voice urging him on, Azar quickly ran forwards and grabbed his sister's arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:40 pm
Emerald was startled by her brother. "Azar let go of me!" She said as she struggled in his grip. "Dont make me hurt you." She said intently.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:37 pm
Azar chuckled darkly. "Hurt me? You wouldn't hurt your brother, would you?" He tilted his hand as he pulled Emerald's hands up to his face. The scent of blood was delicious to him at the moment and he leaned his face closer to the blood on her hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:12 pm
Emerald glared up at her brother. "I wouldnt hurt you....but would you hurt me?" She asked in question as she tried to pull her hand back toward her and away from her brother.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:24 pm
Azar paused as the side of him that was human argued that he shouldn't hurt his sister. It's not hurting her much.. And we are hungry. Azar tightened his grip. "It won't hurt..." He said as he licked the blood off one of her fingers. The taste was revolting and delicious at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:04 am
Emerald looked up at her brother. "Azar stop!" Her hands glowed. "Sorry about this." Her free hand hovered a couch and shoved it toward Azar. She needed to find her mom and dad. Her hand started to drip blood onto the ground. She pulled her sleeve over her hand and ran down the hallway. "Mom! Dad!" She stopped. "Are they outside or Inside?"  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:08 am
Azar fell to the ground as the couch fell on top of him. He quickly turned into a shadowy serpent and phased through the couch. Seeing the open door, Azar flew through, intent on finding his meal.

Raven heard Emerald's screams and she quickly dropped the book she had been reading. Flying through the halls, Raven came to a halt by Emerald. "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:12 am
Emerald took a deep breath. "Azar he changed...I cant explain but something is different." She couldnt tell about the blood, or there would be questions.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:34 am
Raven recalled this morning and nodded her head. "Don't worry." She said, not really feeling the conviction in those words. What if Azar had fully succumbed to the demonic urges and instincts that ran in his blood? He wouldn't give up so easily, would he? No, she would have to hope that he was still around to save.

Azar flew through the halls, his long serpent body weaving in the air. A heavenly scent, that of blood, kept him on the right track as he twisted through halls. There! Ahead, he could see his sister and his mother.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff