Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:23 pm
Username: Irishshamrock12
Rp name: Sarium Uchiha
Elements?: Katon and Raiton
Bloodline/Clan?: Well I want to make him an Uchiha((Obviously))
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: Nope
Activity: (how often you are online) Everyday unless im on vaction
Why do you want to join the leaf? Because Kohonagakure is the original village with the Uchiha, plus my other character Kazuma Hyuuga is here.

How can you better the leaf village? Well I will do whats right for Kohonagakure and protect it at all cost's

Give an Rp example: Sarium walked out of his room with a scowl he looked around and cracked his neck, then he shouved his fist into his pockets and started to walk to the academy. Sarium strolled into the academy steathily, heading towards the back, since he was terribly late for class he had slept late then seeing the time just rolled over and went back to sleep, Kazuma-Sama would be disapointed with him, but hey he mostly was. Sarium got to his chair without being caught and sat down smiling that Kazuma-Sama was writing on the board but Kazuma-Sama taped his shoulder "You fogot my clone in the back of the class" he said and then walked back to the back of the class. Sarium put his head on the table and thought 'Crap.. I forgot about his clone', then he straightened up and thought why he even bothered he knew the basics of the shinobi art.

((I'm not sure if i have to do this since I have already proved myself but, ehh what the heck))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:52 am
your old rpc died?  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:23 pm
Ummm no but I want another one  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:33 pm
YuroKishu
Username: YuroKishu
Rp name: Geisha
Elements?: Wind and Earth
Bloodline/Clan?: none
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes 3nodding
Demon?: none
Activity: (how often you are online) almost every day
Why do you want to join the leaf? because the leaf village is probable the best that i know of has the most missions and is the best place that any ninja could possibly prosper

How can you better the leaf village? umm.......I could better the village by becominga fully active Jonin and completeing as many missions as possible from the wide range of B to S
Give an Rp example:
Naruto walks into the Ichiraku Ramen shop, and says, "Hey, Teuchi could i get the usual?" Teunchi replies, "Coming right up!" After Teuchi serves him Naruto starts to chow down getting through his first bowl i na matter of minutes, and asks for another. By The time he gets to his third bowl Hinata walks up be hind him and covers his eyes and says, "Guess who?" Naruto thinks, haha nice try Hinata and he replies, "Hello Hinata, would you like to join? My treat.." She sits down next to him and oders something and ask Naruto, "how is your training comeing?" he replies, " It is coming along very well what about yours?" she replies, "Mine is also coming along good, thank you for asking," and she smiles. After a few minutes naruto leans back and lets out a small burp that makes Hinata laugh. The Hinata says, "Wow, its getting late, Naruto would you walk me home?" and he replies, "Of Course," and smiles.

Naruto stands up and pays for the meals, while Hinata is waiting out side of him, he walks out side and starts to walk with Hinata towards her house. Hinata moves her hand down to her side and grabs Naruto's hand. He looks at her, and smiles. She smiles back as they walked they both we quiet untile they reached her house, and he says, "Well I guess this is good Night then?" She looks down at her feet and sighs and replies, "yes so it seems." He pulls her hand up and kisses it, and she smiles and blushs. He says, "well then Good Night Hinata," and he starts to walk. She says, "Naruto wait....." he turns around and asks, "What is it?" and as he turned around she kisses him and says, "Good Night Naruto." and runs inside.

Not ACCEPTING MEMBERS  

xPhi-Phix

Ninja404

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:08 pm
Dark-Phi
YuroKishu
Why do you want to join the leaf? because the leaf village is probable the best that i know of has the most missions and is the best place that any ninja could possibly prosper

How can you better the leaf village? umm.......I could better the village by becominga fully active Jonin and completeing as many missions as possible from the wide range of B to S
Give an Rp example:
Naruto walks into the Ichiraku Ramen shop, and says, "Hey, Teuchi could i get the usual?" Teunchi replies, "Coming right up!" After Teuchi serves him Naruto starts to chow down getting through his first bowl i na matter of minutes, and asks for another. By The time he gets to his third bowl Hinata walks up be hind him and covers his eyes and says, "Guess who?" Naruto thinks, haha nice try Hinata and he replies, "Hello Hinata, would you like to join? My treat.." She sits down next to him and oders something and ask Naruto, "how is your training comeing?" he replies, " It is coming along very well what about yours?" she replies, "Mine is also coming along good, thank you for asking," and she smiles. After a few minutes naruto leans back and lets out a small burp that makes Hinata laugh. The Hinata says, "Wow, its getting late, Naruto would you walk me home?" and he replies, "Of Course," and smiles.

Naruto stands up and pays for the meals, while Hinata is waiting out side of him, he walks out side and starts to walk with Hinata towards her house. Hinata moves her hand down to her side and grabs Naruto's hand. He looks at her, and smiles. She smiles back as they walked they both we quiet untile they reached her house, and he says, "Well I guess this is good Night then?" She looks down at her feet and sighs and replies, "yes so it seems." He pulls her hand up and kisses it, and she smiles and blushs. He says, "well then Good Night Hinata," and he starts to walk. She says, "Naruto wait....." he turns around and asks, "What is it?" and as he turned around she kisses him and says, "Good Night Naruto." and runs inside.

Not ACCEPTING MEMBERS

.........................so ur saying we have to wait untell someone dies  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:10 pm
ninja_master4511
Dark-Phi
YuroKishu

Give an Rp example:

Not ACCEPTING MEMBERS

Nope, you wait until the village says accepting members.  

xPhi-Phix

Ninja404

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:55 am
Dark-Phi
ninja_master4511
Dark-Phi
YuroKishu

Give an Rp example:

Not ACCEPTING MEMBERS

Nope, you wait until the village says accepting members.

ok ill wait. and dint one of the sanin died the hokage before perky  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:15 am
Dark-Phi
YuroKishu

Give an Rp example:

Not ACCEPTING MEMBERS

gah.......this sucks, frist wrong thread now not accepting stare  

YuroKishu

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:56 am
@ ninja - yes, but they get to choose if they want another rpc in the village before we accept any new members to take their place. senority.

@yuro - sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:13 pm
perkydemonofdoom
@yuro - sorry sweatdrop

its cool i'll just wait  

YuroKishu

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:16 pm
YuroKishu
perkydemonofdoom
@yuro - sorry sweatdrop

its cool i'll just wait

(or you could join another village. Cloud is active, ummmm Sand is active and Mist. Rock Sound Snow and Moon arnt so active)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:19 pm
Dark-Phi
YuroKishu
perkydemonofdoom
@yuro - sorry sweatdrop

its cool i'll just wait

(or you could join another village. Cloud is active, ummmm Sand is active and Mist. Rock Sound Snow and Moon arnt so active)

possibly but i can still wait, i know i could send a thing to another but still thinking :p  

YuroKishu

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:28 pm
no, i don't think we will be opening up for a while  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items