Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:33 pm
Oroami raised his eyebrow, "well to tell the truth i need to know where Hikari is."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:53 am
Kensihin walked up to the door and oppened it. "oroami."  

Carbon-kazuma

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:59 pm
"Sorry for not knowing your name but thanks for cleaning this. I don't know what's even on my father's katana." She hoppe dup but had to sit down again. She was still a bit dizzy. "And to tell you the truth, Kit left me. He knew I needed him but he left anyway."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:40 pm
"Excuss me,"bows down to b polite "But im new to the guild,so wat do i do now,Oroami-Senpai."(after i post my profile)  

nhoan8

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:37 am
"hikari was around but i lost track of her awhile back" jin said as he lowered his head thinking of where she could be after a few minutes he looked up and whispered"where are you hikari" jin started to tear up so he lowered his head again  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:15 am
Looking towards Marina, and then to Jin, Marquis sighs. "My name is Marquis, and I think I understand your situation young lady, it sounds a lot like my past. If Kit really cared for you then he wouldn't have left. The only way to get over him is to forget about him... trust me the longer you harbor those feelings the harder it will be to move on." Marquis turns his head so he is looking straight towards Jin."and just remember..." he says talking to both now "...Stay positive, and train hard so you may face your demons." With that Marquis jumps from the windowseal, to a nearby roof running along the tiles he jumps to another roof and so on and so forth until he reachs the training grounds.  

marquis27

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:41 pm
Oroami looked at Jin "Hey, remember, she's a ninja like you, she'll be okay."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:16 pm
Marina was able to get to her feet now, she walked over to Jin and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Oroami, Hikari awhile back she fell down the stairs at her house.I'm not sure if she's well or not. I mean she hit her head pretty hard and I qasn't able to see if she could remember anything. If she remembered things from our past, she's looking for our friend Kyo. He was killed saving our lives and getting us out of our old village almost three years ago."  

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:13 am
melody wanted to knock on the door but stoped her self. She turned back around hearing no one had seen hikari, tears fell down her face. "Hikari........." she whimpered quietly. She ran down the hall out oroami's office. Hoping he had not senced her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:47 am
jin looked up and smiled"well she should be fine i mean i hope she is fine" jin said as he smiled jin then realized he really wished she was there and looked at marina"you are a great sister marina and thanks for everything" jin turned to oroami"what does kit have to do with the search for hikari??" jin said as he thought in his head  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:30 pm
A small snake slithered in the office towards the desk and a note was in its mouth that had Hikari's handwriting and was addressed to Jin. It says "I need time to take a break and I won't be back for a while, things happened too fast but I will come back one day." (I was told to deliver this for her)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:10 pm
Kenshin moved to talk to Oroami. "Oroami, i need to talk to you about something."  

Carbon-kazuma

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:55 pm
jin lowered his head and turned to the guy that had dilevered the message "thank you very much" jin then walked to the door but before exiting he took a deep breath" well if thats i was needed for " jin opens the door and walks out and walked to the beach to gather his thoughts on what had happened  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:48 pm
The snake poofed out after it was thanked?  

crimsonnobody

Vampiress Lovely

Headstrong Believer

21,125 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:00 pm
Marina looked down, she felt the tears coming. Her sister, the only person she had, left her. "I'll kill her for this. She knows not to leave wihtout telling me."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff