Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Map ideas? Post them here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:15 pm
Map Name: Belkan, the Mountain Cave
Landscape/Area: Cave, City
Description: Belkan is a natural cave formation high up in the mountain. It is a haven for dwarves and dragons alike. It's general appearance is that of a city of dwarves, but deeper in the caves, the dragons rule the city. The caves are warm and almost tropical, because of the natural vents that lead down into the core of the mountain.

Is this ok? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:12 pm
Map name: The tomb of king Xados (was never good at coming up with names crying )
Landsacape: Cave/ Crypt
Description: This cave is hidden in a mountain range. The kings army has risen from the dead by a curse after the tonb was discovered. Now they wander endlessly through the halls of the tomb, waiting for there kings orders to attack all life.  

Kody Bloodmoon

blind-hawks-master

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:57 am
map name: Tsun island
Landscape: varys from beaches, hills,mountains, and caves.
description: Tsun is the God of Trials Against Adversity so he hadcreated a island filled with monsters and several mazes and obstacles for journeying adventures if you can make it past the obstacle and make it to his shrine he will grant you a favor

places to go: merchant ship that sails by every few days, maze of Tsun, shrine of Tsun, and several old ruins that hold many rare artifacts.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:08 am
People sure do like caves these days xD
Anyways.

Martel: I like the idea, but we just got a new cave yesterday. Sorry D:
Kody: Hmm.. A tomb. It is interesting. Sure, why not.
Lord Hawk: Hmm. Well there are only two islands so I guess you can make it. :]

Sorry Martel. D':
I hate turning maps down.

Well, you could make it. If it could have a passage from one side of the mountain to another. Then it would be useful to traveler's to get by the mountain easily. :]

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

blind-hawks-master

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:25 am
Tsun island is now up and ready -salutes-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:05 pm
That's what I was planning on. sweatdrop
You must be psychic or something. The description isn't word for word what I was going to put in there and I didn't bother adding all the info necessary. I was going to have tunnels throughout the mountain that lead to, proabably, several different places.  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:32 pm
I have another idea. sweatdrop

Map Name: Dethan
Landscape/Area: City/Town
Description: Dethan, also known as the city of perpetual darkness, is a haven for vampires and creatures that cannot walk in the sunlight. It lies deep in a forested area, the trees so thick and cluttered that no sunlight reaches the forest floor.

There is more to the description, but I think it would be a good idea. xP a city or place where vampires have no worries... xP

I'm also gonna go ahead and make Belkan, There is gonna be tunnels throughout the mountain to certain places. I need to decide where to first before I put it out there.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:56 pm
We do need some more cities/towns so you can make that as well. :]  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:57 pm
I will... Just need to gather all the information before I make them... I'm working on it right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:55 pm
Map Name: Angel Springs
Landscape/Area: Fountain/Floating Island
Description: Angel Springs is a blessed fountain, blessed by the grand goddess Nyx, that only those with hearts of pure kindness, may use the spring to cure any ailment needed from the water. To get there, you must cross through Skyrim City in the Stars. There will be a cave surrounded by light, if you can walk into the light without igniting, you are worthy to test to see if you can take some of the water.
Creatures: ((With a spring this powerful, body guards are NEEDED)) Angel Wolves, Angel Centaurians
((I'll come up with more later))  

KEIKI WA KONO DIO DA

5,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:14 pm
Its nice! Very holy, I must say.
You can make that. :3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:10 pm
Map Name: Saint Valentine Manor
Landscape/Area: Mansion
Description: Saint Valentine Manor is located deep within the forest of eternal darkness that surrounds the city of Dethan. The mansion is the place where the Valentine clan rules over the vampires of the area. The hallways are always dimly lit by blue flame candles that never burn out to represent the eternal life of vampires.

It's kind of a map within a map. You have to go through Dethan to get to the mansion, soooo.... uh... if it's ok...  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:00 pm
Aha, another manor ;D
I like it, you can make it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:07 pm
Yayzorz!! ^^ I'll get to it as soon as I can.... ^^  

ArtemisAntics

Blazing Dragon

18,150 Points
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:11 pm
I just made a map of the woods that grow around Dethan and the new manor you're making.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff