Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:33 am
"Ask me?" Orion said weakly. "Ask me about what?" He noticed Zeramaru's struggle to carry him. 'He must not be much of a taijutsu user...' He thought to himself.

((How do you lose your hand SIX TIMES!?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:02 am
((one was bankotsu put a pillar of earth through it. 2 was it was sliced by a sword. 3 was the hokage before bambi slammed me into a wall jammed the puppet arm. 4 was being chased to escape i had to make fake death left my arm.5 was another sword. 6 was pillar of metal impaled it.))

Zeramaru then said to orion as they entered "Do you want to return to konoha for a week? If you do the price is you agreeing to sign a contract we will make inside, dont worry it aint a contract for your soul" Zeramaru finnished this finaly getting inside and closing the gates.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:35 am
((Holy crap. I would've given up after arm 3...))

"Contract?" Orion weakly replied. "And what would be included in this contract?" He wasn't sure what Zeramaru was planning, but he knew it was no good. He might just have to die here...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Xantos walked quietly to the entrance, preparing himself for what could be inside.
He planted a large amount of explosives on the door, prepping the detonator a little ways away.
"Hey....Zeramaru...knock-knock."
He hit the trigger, blowing the door inward into the structure. He proceeded cautiously in.
He shined a small light, glinting on trip wires, aswell as showing where spikes in the floor would come up. He slowly lifted his legs up and was able to manuever through those traps...except one, which triggered a noise maker.
"Crap...uh..where is it?!" He shouted. He located the noise and disarmed the device.
"Hopefully nobody noticed..." He began to proceed in, searching for Zeramaru or anybody else inside.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:06 pm
((Uh, you ain't supposed to know where we are, but I guess it's up to Havock...))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:55 am
Zeramaru heard the noise from inside the facility.
"Distract the Hokage" Zeramaru said with his usual smile then grabbed a syringe and inserted handed it into orion's hands.
"right now you got enough strength to insert that liquid in you it contains a poison that is activated by my chakra and a form of acid to mobilize your body again so you can distract him." Zeramaru said this then remembered.
"tag your it! Remember to tag the hokage!" Zeramaru said as he went in.

((after this we meet in the practice/weapons place))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:26 am
(Well...I first check sand...not there...then cloud....nope, then I remembered he had this outer haven thing here and I checked)

Xantos proceeded ahead, trying to find where they were.
"Maybe nobody's home....should I....yeah, reinforcements will do well."
He used his summoning jutsu to make a small toad come into appearence.
"Okay, make sure this message gets to konoha, I'm pursuing Orion and Zeramaru, I might need help." He finished and the toad vanished to give the message.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:42 am
Zeramaru took out one of the three riboruba that he had.
Zeramaru took careful aim but one he did not activate his sharingan anymore so he could not calculate a ricochet shot and he intentionally aimed it to the gut not the chest or head. Zeramaru pulls on the trigger knowing he only loaded one bullet. One chakra bolt/bullet made a loud bang as it exited and headed for Xantos.

((what made you think I would go to cloud...But still kinda logical tho remember next time the traps are away from the gate like as you get to the gate and buried in snow.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:19 am
Orion looked the syringe in his hand. The way he currently was, he couldn't do anything. His clan would be ashamed of him. He had a difficult choice to make. Weakness, or Betrayal? With a grimace, he stuck himself in the neck and injected the serum until the syringe was empty. With that he walked to the middle of the room, letting his head hang low. He waited for Xantos to arrive...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:55 pm
(Ah. Got it.)
Xantos's mind snapped into a jumpstart. He dived away from the shot, though it was a near miss, he felt some of his hair acctually being sliced away. He snapped up his crossbow, looking through the telescope attached to it, scanning for targets. He loaded a bolt into the bow and kept it at the ready position.
"Come out, Come out, where-ever you are...is that you Orion? Or perhaps it's jsut you Zeramaru, or maybe one of your puppets..."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:12 pm
Orion looked up, to see Xantos not too far away. "Xantos..." He called. "...Forgive me." He quickly threw the empty syringe towards Xantos the way he would throw a kunai. He hoped to end this quickly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:21 pm
Xantos snapped his sword out, however, still with the sheath on. He saw the syringe get wedged in the hilt of the sword.
"Eh...what do we have here?" He pulled out the syringe and threw it across the room to a shadowy corner.
"And what was the point of that, If i need to end this quickly, I will...as I snuck around you might have noticed some paper, of course with my artistic ability, I deisgned the wall color and texture into them, so they've been covered pretty well. One explosion, enough fire, and I'll use the technique that is the most powerful in the leaf arsenal."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:32 pm
"If that's the case, then do it." Orion quickly replied. "Before I make you." He took a bag off of his waist, throwing it on the ground next to him. 'In case he fails...' Orion thought to himself. He then pulled two kunai out of his other pouch, quickly throwing them at Xantos. He wanted to do as little as possible, for he knew the dice of fate have been cast, and the hand of destiny will not re roll. His time was coming...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:45 pm
Xantos drew his sword, slicing a rift open in front of him, watching the kunai fly through and randomly fly out of another rift into a wall.
"Is that all you can handle....Great water barrier!"
Xantos threw up a series of water barriers around Orion.
"Water shark bomb!"
Hungry water sharks flew in and out of the water towards Orion, litterally a prison of water sharks, he would be grinded to bits if he didn't dodge.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers