Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:03 pm
Sorelle looked up at him. "My name is Sorelle but my friends used to call me faith...." She than remebered. "I have no friends..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:29 pm
Shana shrugged. "I go wherever I please. Today I just happened to wander into this town." It was the truth, mostly. She had been running away from some cops in a neighboring town before losing them in the forest by this city. Needing some place to go, Shana had figured this place was as good as any. It turned out to be a lot more interesting than she had originally believed it would be.

Azar nodded his head. "I'm Branden... Though I prefer to go by Azar." He said. "Would you rather that I call you Faith? Or Sorelle?"

The meeting drew to a close as the council finally decided to continue another day. Most of them were tired and wanted to go home to their families. Draco agreed. He stood up and walked out of the room. "Hello, my queen." Draco said to Gemini as he placed an arm around her.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:33 pm
Sorelle shrugged. "Doesnt matter anymore...." Her name was dead to her. "Nice to meet you Azar."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:36 pm
"Oh, hay Draco," said Gemini as she smield towards her husband.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:43 pm
Azar wondered what was wrong with Sorelle. "I'll call you Faith if you don't mind." She had said her friends called her Faith. Maybe then Faith was a good thing. "And it's good to meet you too." The words were truthful though Azar couldn't help, but wonder if it would really be nice for Sorelle to know him when she learned anything of his demonic voice. She'll hate you and fight you. Or run away, calling you a monster. Azar wouldn't allow himself to believe the lies.

Draco smiled back. "I know the meetings are boring, but you should try to contain yourself. It's not helping if you just burst out like that." Draco said in a serious voice as he stroked her hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:47 pm
"I know that much. But ever since Oracle was broken and I was broken from her bond. The anger in me builds up so much," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:47 pm
Faith did a slight smile. "Actually someone who doesnt judge me for my appearance." She enjoyed actually having a friend. But she was still worried about if he knew her true past. "Well I should get going."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:50 pm
Azar tilted his head. He didn't exactly what Faith to leave. She was nice despite her frightening appearance. Not that Azar could be one to talk about appearances especially counting his demonic form. A part of him could tell that she really needed a friend. "Are you sure you need to go?" Truth be told, Azar felt like Faith might make a really good friend. Maybe even someone who could understand him.

Draco sighed. "I know. I know it's hard... But you still have to try hard."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:52 pm
"I know," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:54 pm
Faith really didnt have a place to go. Since she has no home or car. She didnt have anything to leave for. "Actually...it might be better if I stay..."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:32 pm
"Huh, lets go back to our headquaters. I want to see our daughter," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:40 pm
Azar smiled lightly. He was glad that he could have a friend outside of the other Titans. They already knew that he had a demon side. They didn't know about the voice, but they did know he was prone to turning into a demon at times. It would be helpful to have someone else who didn't know about any of that. "That's good to hear..."

Draco nodded his head. "Alright."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:44 pm
Faith smiled. "Wanna get some candy?" She was heading for some sugar to get were she was goign to sleep tonight off her mind. "I heard this city has good candy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:45 pm
"Oh really now," said Lyra as she looked at Kobi.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:09 pm
Nigtstar sat on the top of Titans tower alone and looking out into the ocean. She had feelings for Azar but couldn't say anything to him for the fear of rejection. So she than just looked up to the sky and watch as brids flew freely in the sky.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff