Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:09 pm
Jaedenface
Bane walked with his hands shoved in his pockets and his eyes shut. He knew the path well enough to walk without his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he was at an earthen path that overlooked a lake. Not only that, but she was standing at the far end of the path, walking towards him. The moonlight hit her in a way that illuminated every one of her features. She was breathtaking. He continuted walking towards her as he greeted her.

"Hey pretty lady."

Eve stopped as his voice reached her ears and she smiled. Turning to see him better, Eve ran the rest of the way, her blackened wings bouncing slightly. "Hello handsome sir." She said as she wrapped her arms around him in a hug. Letting go after a moment, she looked at him, enjoying his presence once again. Remembering her 'father', Eve's mind flashed a memory when he cursed her love, and for the very first time she wanted to hit him. She had never had that feeling since the incident with the old man and his son. Shaking out the memory, Eve returned to the present and smiled wildly again. "Are you ready?" She asked finally.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:10 pm
Miss_Neko_Baby
Emiko grabbed his hand and started to climb in the window. She smiled at him and gave him a small hug when she got inside. "Nope, no problem at all. But I hope my parents don't wake up till late today!" She smiled and stood back. She looked at the room and nodded. He had definatly gotten as much packed as possible, while she on the other hand had left the bed as was and only packed on large bag. Emiko turned back to Jasper and smiled. "I guess you seem ready." She smiled and tilted her head to the side slightly. Her blond hair fell over her face and she giggled slightly.

Jasper smiled as he returned the hug, and then turned towards his bags. He smirked as she noted the many bags. "Well, I'm only really bringing one small one. The others are decoys. Neighbors are trying to barricade my house. I've heard them planning it." As he said it, it sounded like he didn't care. He didn't, really, because he knew they couldn't kill him even if they tried. He brushed her hair out of her face and he smiled. Jasper pushed up his glasses before wandering to the window and looked out. It won't won't be long now.  

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MissHorrorstar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:25 am
FlameDemerio
Flame looked over at her. "Im sorry..." He apologized "Didnt mean to bring up bad memories.."

"It's ok" she said looking up and over. "Hey, I think I see the city," she said speading up a little, she could see the tops of some buildings.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:30 pm
Haseo grabbed Rose around the waist and pulled her close to him and kissed her gently "i cant beleive it was this easy, this is going to be great"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Jaedenface

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:22 pm
tokomiko

Eve stopped as his voice reached her ears and she smiled. Turning to see him better, Eve ran the rest of the way, her blackened wings bouncing slightly. "Hello handsome sir." She said as she wrapped her arms around him in a hug. Letting go after a moment, she looked at him, enjoying his presence once again. Remembering her 'father', Eve's mind flashed a memory when he cursed her love, and for the very first time she wanted to hit him. She had never had that feeling since the incident with the old man and his son. Shaking out the memory, Eve returned to the present and smiled wildly again. "Are you ready?" She asked finally.

"Yes'm!" He stated proudly. He put an arm across her shoulder and led the way.

"... Are you sure you're ok with this?" Bane asked hesitantly. "You're not gonna regret anything?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:43 pm
Rose kissed him back, and nodded excitedly, "All that worrying for no reason." She said as she kissed him once more.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:03 pm
he smiled and laughed slightly "but i guess this means ill have to get a job so we can live...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:03 pm
Emiko nodded and smiled. It didn't matter how long it took to her, all that mattered was that she would be with him, and nothing would stop them. She smiled to herself and leaned back in a chair. "Okay then, so what should we do for now?" she asked looking towards him. He was so handsom and she just wanted to hold him forever, in her arms.  

Miss_Neko_Baby

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:25 pm
Eve smiled. "I am not going to regret anything. I've told both myself and my Father that it would be best for him not to be with a killer." She said, calm as usual. Moving her white hair out of her face, Eve walked silently for a while, looking up at the sky, knowing He would be a bit angered at her actions once again (God...). As they walked, Eve put her arms around Bane, and she smiled to herself.

Jasper chuckled. "Well, what do you want to do?" He asked, but he didn't move his body. Still looking out the window, he started to wonder what it would be like in the new world of Crushilla. Remembering the words that his father spat at him about Emiko, Jasper growled lowly, shaking the insulting words out of his head. 'How could you be in relation to such a disgrace! A human! Your food! That worm will get you disinherited. Filth, that's what she is. Just you watch, son, if I get my hands on her....' Before Jasper replayed his actions to kill his father, he shut the memory out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:50 pm
Emiko looked at Jasper slightly worried. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked standing up and walking to him. She put her hand on his back and walked around to face him. She now stood between him and the window. "Hey, whats the matter?" Emiko's face was twisted with worry and her arms were around Jasper's waist. She didn't bother to fix her sleeve as it fell softly over her shoulder, revealing a cut she had recived as she jumped out her window.  

Miss_Neko_Baby

Jaedenface

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:54 pm
"Mmm..." Bane hummed to himself, "I do believe flying would be faster."

His father had been a demon, a demon who had the power to alter or hide certain parts of his body. Bane had carried that trait with him. His wings were hidden inside of his spine. He willed them free. They ripped through his shirt and embraced the night air. They were bony wings, lush with grey feathers; a mix between his mother's white and his father's black.

Bane smirked as he wrapped his arms around Eve and lifted her up into the air, flying towards Crushilla.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:16 pm
Jasper sighed deeply as Emiko cut between him and the view. "I'm OK. Just...remembering, is all." He said and smiled. Jasper growled again as he spotted the cut, and thought of many things that could have caused it again. "Who did it? Where? When?" He said in worry. Of course, he didn't know that it happened on a window pane, so he thought of the most negative thing possible, like always. In truth, even if it was just one small cut, Jasper would make the person responsible pay. That was one strange trait he had, and he never even realized.

Eve giggled as his wings came out, and she sighed. "I wish I had mine. Curse me for saving a soul." She said, he face turning to stone. She hadn't been in the air for so long, she'd forgotten what it felt like. And Bane's colors always amazed her whenever she saw them. She'd only seen one color, not semi-colored. Hanging on in fear of falling, Eve gazed as the houses got smaller. Looking back up at Bane's face, eve asked, "What are you thinking?"  

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:22 pm
Emiko looked at her shoulder and gasped. "Oh I must have just cut myself on the window pane, while I climbed out. Its just a scratch so don't worry okay?" she smiled then walked to her bag. Emiko knelt down and begun to dig a bit. She quickly found what she was looking for and pulled out a bandaid. Emiko then opened the bangaid and placed it over the scratch and pulle dher sleeve back up. She stood up and threw the garbage away then walked back to Jasper. "Its all better now so be happy, okay?" she smiled softly and tried to cheer him up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:50 pm
Jasper calmed down a little as she put a band aid, but he narrowed his eyes at the cut still. "Band aids don't heal wounds." He commented. "Still. If anyone hurt you, I'd be the first to report to them." He smiled. "Especially myself. One wrong move is all it takes. I could just move my hand to touch your cheek, but a wrong move could cost you your skull." Jasper shook his head again. Taking her hand, Jasper lead the way back to the twin chairs. "Want to leave now, or no?" He asked.  

missus nobody

Aged Gawker

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss_Neko_Baby

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:02 pm
Emiko smiled. "Sure why not." She grabbed her bag and nodded for Him to lead the way. SHe hadn't seen Jasper like this before. He seemed almost to eager to kill the person who had cut her, yet it wasn't some one who had done it. She put her hand in his and squeased it slightly and smiled.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff