Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:44 pm
Coryn relaxed his tail from around Karelym and looked away. "I nearly . . . killed you . . ." he said in a disbelieving tone of voice, his breathing slowly returning back to normal. You need to be more careful around me, Kar . . . this is not like the time you turned me into a dog . . . this time I . . . I'm a hazard . . . he thought to her and then lay his head against the wall, his eyes still as wide as ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:51 pm
Karelym felt the tail relax, but the other looked away. At the words, her expression became pained, "Cor..no.." The thoughts came into her head and she sighed quietly..how could she get Coryn to see himself the way she did? He was constantly undermining his own self-worth..as if Karelym might be ashamed or frightened of him..

She came to the other, standing near the head though not touching it since at the moment Coryn was likely to try to move away again. "You will only be a hazard if you try to turn away from me. I am not going to be afraid of you, or treat you like the monster you keep thinking of yourself as..I love you, Coryn. True, you have dangers in this form, as there are dangers in any form..I'll be more careful of things like waking you, which would startle anyone..but you are not a hazard. You saved my life, Cor. A hazard would not have done that, nor a monster." Karelym smiled softly at the other, hoping to coax one out of him, "Only my love."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:03 pm
Coryn turned and nuzzled his head against Karelym's body. He wasn't smiling, but he was glad that she felt that way about him. He couldn't wait for the sun to set. Even if she didn't think that he was a hazard, he still felt that this form was too dangerous and being an elf was much safer for her. Didn't I tell you that I would do everything within my power to protect you? he responded, while at the same time thinking how hard it would be to protect her from himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:11 pm
Karelym was relieved when the other nuzzled her, even though he wasn't smiling. And didn't I tell you I would do the same, she retorted in her mind. The sun would be down soon..and she could use the two hours to try to show the other she didn't mind..that she loved him no matter what. And of course, for her personal joy, since she longed to feel her elven lover in her arms again. Though if you're worried, she teased, I could always try out my transformation spell again..you do make such an adorable little furball, Cor.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:19 pm
No thank you. Coryn responded quickly. He still had a forest to guard after all, and he couldn't exactly do that if he was, as Karelym so aptly put it, a 'furball'. He then looked out of the cave and saw the position of he sun and smiled. It will be night soon . . . and I will be able to show you what I learned . . . he said, his smile only growing wider.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:32 pm
(whoops, I left out a part of my reply in Nymph. But I resent it with the right thingy X-x)

Karelym chuckled at his quick response, "As you like." Noticing the other's gaze and the smile, she tilted her head at the words. What you learned? Well now I am very curious, she pouted playfully up at Coryn.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:47 pm
((My post works with both of your posts. But I like your second one better. It's more in depth. 3nodding ))
Coryn chuckled at her pout. Did I ever tell you how cute you look when you pout? he asked playfully, licking her on the cheek. He then went over to where he had kept the bracelet she had given him and picked it up gently before handing it to her. "I want you to keep it safe for me until I am able to permenantly stay in my elven form . . ." he said, a small smile on his face. After all, who better to watch over his most prized posession than the one who had given it to him?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:54 pm
(o-o ^__^ Thankiez! *givez you a chocolate chip cookie*)

As the other chuckled, she partially smiled through her pout. She giggled as he licked her cheek, Perhaps, but you may always tell me anyway. The elven maiden watched as Coryn walked to the where the bracelet was, gently picking it up and handing it to her. For a moment, her expression was somber, before a bright smile curved her lips, one that was clearly for Coryn alone. Karelym took the bracelet and slid it on her wrist, "I will guard it with my life, vyallah..and put it on you myself when you are an elf in form again."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:11 am
The sun had set, and so Coryn changed into his elven form. "Good. Because it is my most prized posession." he said and then went over to where the bracelet once lay and searched around that area until he held up what seemed to be a stick of wood, but as he walked back to Karelym the holes in the stick stood out more. Coryn had made his own recorder. "This is what I learned to do . . ." he said and placed the instrument to his mouth before blowing gently into it, and played. The melody he played was mournful, but occasionally it had a few happy tunes, but always was the happiness covered by an overall sence of sadness. This song was made up of the emotions he felt during the five years he was spent alone with only memories of Karelym to help him through it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:18 am
Karelym smiled at that, watching in delight as Coryn became an elf. "Good, because you..er..your necklace, is my most prized." She watched as Coryn held up a stick until she noted the holes in it. Coryn had made a recorder..and then the other began playing..sad and mournful..sometimes happy..and she guessed the inspiration behind it.

Karelym rose and walked to the other, never moving her eyes from him as she stood before him and watched with a soft smile and rapt attention..love shining in her eyes.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:53 am
Coryn finished his song and had to sit down. All the blowing into the reccorder had made him light-headed. He looked up at Karelym with a smile. "Did you like it?" he asked, patting the ground in front of him, basically asking her to sit there.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:56 am
Karelym watched as the other finished and then sat. The other looked up at her with a smile and she nodded, "It was beautiful, my vyallah." She sat don in front of him, still smiling, "You are ever full of surprises.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:04 am
Coryn wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him. "I will only play my songs for you. And they will become happier now. I know it. As long as you are here beside me . . . or in my arms as the case may be . . ." he said and then kissed her neck softly. He only had two hours with her, and he wanted to make the most of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:19 am
Karelym felt warm arms wrap around her as she was pulled close, smiling warmly. "I will look forward to hearing every one of them, my vyallah." She placed her arms over his as she leaned into him, feeling joy as he kissed her neck and she murmered, "I love you, Cor..so much..I would not be who I am without you."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:10 am
Coryn sighed contentedly and then chuckled a little. "You'd be dead without me . . ." he said teasingly remembering the day they first met where she had nearly fallen off the cliff and the more recent event of her falling in the river. His head was resting on her shoulder, his face towards her neck, and he simply savored the moment.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff