Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Advent of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you looking forward to the New guild and our transition to our own home?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extremly...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Your saving up up for a guild for us! This is the first time I've heard about it that I renember!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I just want the gold! Why did you put this answer all the way down here?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:30 am
((1; I can't wait to see this new guild! It'll be quite exciting to have a home for our little RP. Maybe we'll be able to attract some more roleplayers to it. 2; I know I did say that I would make more characters, but school has recently been taking up a lot of time. We've had finals recently and I was studying hard enough while dealing with everything else in life. Eventually, I will post up some more characters, but for the moment, I'm too braindead to fill out the bios of other characters. 3; I'm just waiting for a chance to slip Cheshire in. I'll post her right now if you want. 4; Yes, I'm still using Shenzi. I guess I just lost her a bit. 5; I edited Raven's bio; occultism was already on there, but I did add multilingualism.))

Raven blushed as the soaked cloth of Beast Boy's suit turned semi-transparent at the torso. She pulled her eyes away as two strangers appeared in the room. Her eyes narrowed. "What are you two doing here?" Whoever they were, Raven had no idea if they were good or evil. Why had everyone chosen today as the day to drop by the Titans?

Spectra, curious about all the strange occurences around the Tower this day, phased through yet another wall of the Tower. Her gaze ran over the room that she had just entered. It was an infirmary, an occupied one. "Wow, someone has a lot of company." She muttered under her breath. So far, other the quiet murmur, she had yet to reveal herself. It was better to stay intangible for the moment, hidden to the world.

Jade, better known as Cheshire in the dangerous world of assassins, slipped through the shadows. She had a job to look into, an employer to meet. Cheshire tended to not be so curious as to her employers as long as they paid her. However, this employer had caught her curiousity. Why? For the simple fact that the job they had hired for involved the Titans. It was common for villiains to want to kill heroes, but this employer was different.

((Anyone want to be the employer, or shall I be him? In case you're wondering, I'm still thinking over who the employer is. Any canon characters you can suggest?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:14 pm
dragonelf213
((1; I can't wait to see this new guild! It'll be quite exciting to have a home for our little RP. Maybe we'll be able to attract some more roleplayers to it. 2; I know I did say that I would make more characters, but school has recently been taking up a lot of time. We've had finals recently and I was studying hard enough while dealing with everything else in life. Eventually, I will post up some more characters, but for the moment, I'm too braindead to fill out the bios of other characters. 3; I'm just waiting for a chance to slip Cheshire in. I'll post her right now if you want. 4; Yes, I'm still using Shenzi. I guess I just lost her a bit. 5; I edited Raven's bio; occultism was already on there, but I did add multilingualism.))

Raven blushed as the soaked cloth of Beast Boy's suit turned semi-transparent at the torso. She pulled her eyes away as their daughter spoke. The sentence just increased the brightness of the blush. Why did things have to be so awkward at the moment? Raven shook Beast Boy's shoulder in another attempt to awaken him. "Come on... Beast Boy, I can't believe I'm saying this, but it would be better if you were awake right now."

"Aren't you a bit young for a daughter?" Spectra asked, causing Raven to jolt in surprise. The young spirit, prefering to be called Spectra instead of her real name, watched in amusement. Being dead and having the ability to phase through walls was the perfect way to surprise people.

Jade, better known as Cheshire in the dangerous world of assassins, slipped through the shadows. She had a job to look into, an employer to meet. Cheshire tended to not be so curious as to her employers as long as they paid her. However, this employer had caught her curiousity. Why? For the simple fact that the job they had hired for involved the Titans. It was common for villiains to want to kill heroes, but this employer was different.

((Anyone want to be the employer, or shall I be him? In case you're wondering, I'm still thinking over who the employer is. Any canon characters you can suggest?))

((I will not work this go back and read my post again! Please Edit it to include the strangers showing up in the Infirmary.))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:00 pm
((Chill down. Reading long posts takes a while and in the morning, there are times when I can skip over details. Text gets harder to read when there are millions of images crammed between the text. I did edit the post.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:36 pm
((Read the think Brainiac? Don't you think resemblence would get him in trouble in this time? Oh well. I also don't like people giving me orders. I rather people ask nicely. Did you know it won't just be a Titans RP guild?))
Were travellers from the 30th Century appearently. My great grandaughter and your future ally Indigo is trouble." Brainiac 5 replied.
"Raven what are you doing with my pants?! The blue puppy is still trying to kill us!" Beastboy yelled in his sleep before raven could respond.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:29 pm
((Wait, what do you mean by resemblence? Brainiac 5's resemblence to the original Brainiac? Yes, I believe you have mentioned before that it won't just be Titans RP guild. I have seen the second animated version of Legion of Super Heroes. It's a pretty good show though I prefer Teen Titans to it.))

Raven glanced towards Beast Boy at his sudden outburst. At first, she had hoped he had awakened before realizing that he was just talking in his sleep. She turned her attention back to the two visitors from the future. "Indigo?" She asked, the slightest note of confusion in her voice. "Did you come back to this time to look for people to help you out with whatever trouble has them?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:54 pm
(((Yes I do, but there is only one animated version and in my opinion it sucks.))
Brainaic 5 held up a portable holographic generator which suddenly turned on and projected Indigo's image.

User Image
((Take out the robot part. Add Age 16. Replace Ethnicity with Race: Coluan and give her the dots))
This great my grandaughter Brainiac 8 or Indigo...Brainiac 5l never had the chance to continue because suddenly Beastboy woke up and yelled duck just in time for Brainiac 5 to duck as a blue puppy was attacking! Beastboy then started to talk, but not for long. "I got fight now explain to Raven Later" He said while looking brainiac 5 Straight into the eye.
The blue puppy then turned into a blue skinned man.
http://titanstower.com/assets/whos who/badtt3/zookeeper.jpg  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:35 pm
Raven shook her head. So Beast Boy's screams from his dream hadn't all been make-believe. "Another shapeshifter, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised." Raven's eyes glanced away from the blue man towards Brainiac 5. "Do you have anything to say before we fight him?" She was definitely not going to let Beast Boy fight this blue man by himself.

((By the way, that's a really helpful guide to Indigo.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:14 pm
((Yes though it doesn't mention like Brainiac Descendents and all Coluans her intelligence is at the 12th level. It's also the best looking picture I could find in a half way decent outfit. Everything else was more revealing. eek
http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/badtt3.html
Zookeeper's bio is the last one on the list.))
"Not really." Brainiac 5 replied

Zookeeper tried to leap onto bouncing boy after shape shifting from a rabbit then leaping into the air and finally shapeshifting into a huge wolf, but bouncing boy used his huge rubbery girth to said him bouncing back so far he hit the wall and was knocked unconcious. It was then he reverted to his natural state.
((I got a bio to work on, but first I got another bio to work on in a different RP.
Edit: Ok, so I'll do this one first.))
o be a made-up fill out the form below:
Gaia Name: Akemi Mercuraki
Character Name: Hikari Tamayabureme
Race: Human
Crush/loves: none
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills/Abilities: Fluent in Japanese and English. Is genius who has already graduated from Tokyo University. She had major in Occult Studies with a minor Archaeology. She is also a great chef, but not like to make spicy food.
Powers: Divine Healing Magic, Divine magical Light Blasts(out of hands can be fired like starbolts), turning magic into Angelic wings of the purest white, and sharing her body with her sister magically.
Weapons/Equipment- None
Dislikes: Mean people, Spicy Food, and Loud Music.
Appearance: User Image
History: Still to come.
Any extra information about them- Can teleport when with their twin sister Yami.

Gaia Name: Akemi Mercuraki
Character Name: Yami Tamayabureme
Race: Human
Crush/loves: none
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills/Abilities: Fluent in Japanese, a genius artist and musician who has already graduated Japan's finest arts school. She is skilled in many in Art and Musical Styles, but she out of all of them she likes drawing Manga and Playing Bass the most
Powers: Traveling through Shadows, magical Dark Blasts(out of hands can be fired like starbolts), turning magic into Demonic bat like jet black wings. and sharing her body with her sister magically.
Weapons/Equipment- None
Likes: Hikari-chan, Spicy food, and Watching TV, and J-Rock, playing musical instruments, and art.
Dislikes: Mean people, Sweet Food and the color pink.
Appearance: User Image
History: Still to come.
Any extra information about them- Can teleport when with their twin sister Hikari.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:38 am
((Zookeeper, that's such a great name xD I remember reading the summary to the comic with him in it. ))

Raven looked down at the unconsious Zookeeper. "Well that was fast." She said. It would be no use to bind him with regular chains as he would just shapeshift to escape from them once he awakened. "We can take him to the holding cells." Raven said. "They should be able to hold him no matter what animal form he takes."

Shenzi levitated down to crouch by Zookeeper. Deciding now was as a good a time as any, the spirit stopped being intangible, so that she was now visible. Her eyes lifted up to look at everyone. "Hello." Her head tilted in curiousity as she glanced from Zookeeper to Beast Boy. "There sure are a lot of strangely colored people around these days."

((By the way, nice profiles. They two characters are really interesting.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:40 pm
Brainiac 5 nodded.
Beastboy thought he was seeing things so he ignored what looked like to him a perverted girl appearing out of no wear and looking somewhere she shouldn't.
The girls woke up outside Titans tower with Amnesia. They still renembered that they were twin sisters and what their names were. The rang the tower door bell to see if they could help them retrieve their memories.
(( surprise! http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15631086wbjp8jKn?rank=6&jsonParams={"numResults":20,"rlmin":0,"query":"Rayearth+1","rlmax":null,"veohOnly":true,"order":"default","range":"a","sId":"522807713829238707"}&searchId=522807713829238707&rank=7
Better surprise! Took me forever to find it! http://www.veoh.com/videos/v15492270pm8hpWBP?rank=49&
Edit: I just realized The Zookeeper's skin is purple not blue. You think I would have realized that when reading his bio which states that it so.))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:25 pm
Raven was about to say something when the doorbell of the Tower rang throughout the Tower. She sighed. How many more visitors could come to the Tower today? "We should go get that." She said as she walked over to the door. Raven glanced through the slot to see two twins. They didn't look dangerous, but looks could be decieving nowadays. "Hello." Raven said, sliding the door open an inch.

Shenzi heard the door ring and ignored it. She scowled slightly when no one returned her greeting. "People are getting ruder and ruder everyday." She said with a sigh.[/color

((Sweet! I'm totally going to watch them as soon as I finish up with this post. Zookeeper is purple, fascinating.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:44 pm
"We seem to have partial amnesia other then our first names the fact that we are twin sisters. In other words we don't know how we got on this island. Appearenly my sister doesn't speak any english." Hikari replied with a worried look on her face. She was about to break into to tears from panick and Yami wasn't feeling much better then her sister.
Edit: 10/29/08/: Only a 113 gold to go until I have enough to buy the guild, so here are some announcements about the guild. We are going to copy down this thread and make a new one. There are various methods of doing this that we should discuss. Second of the guild will be hopefully the first of many RP guilds and only a temporary home to alot of RPs. It will be a Headquarters for a vast network of top of the line RPs. This is a dream of mine. Last, but not least I got Two Original Projects in the works one is a fantasy project long forgotten until I found it in my subscribtions and even edited the original post a little. The other project is not as a orginal in percentage, but makes it up in sheer number of orginal content. It takes place in a game world of sorts that's more realistic then even "The World" from .hack//. It's neither Fantasy or Sci Fi. Neither Romance nor Comedy, It's all of these and so much more. If I have anything to say about it. It will be an roleplaying adventure epic like none before! With some sweet extras! Can you check on hershies vanishing act DE-tan? She won't answer my PMs and I am hoping she will answer yours.))

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:51 pm
Raven nodded her head. The twin sisters didn't seem too harmful. If they really did have amnesia, then they wouldn't be much of a problem. At least she could tell that the worry and panic in them was both genuine. "Don't worry, you're safe here. You can stay here and maybe we can do something to help you regain your memory. I'm Raven. What can we call you?"

((Sure, I'll go and check on Hershey. See how she's doing, why she disappeared, etc. As for the guild, that sounds really exciting! I've always been a fan of fantasy RPs, so I'm looking forwards to that. As for the other one, it sounds amazing. A game world? Do you mean like everyone in that world is playing a 'game' that they didn't decide to be in?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:44 pm
dragonelf213
Raven nodded her head. The twin sisters didn't seem too harmful. If they really did have amnesia, then they wouldn't be much of a problem. At least she could tell that the worry and panic in them was both genuine. "Don't worry, you're safe here. You can stay here and maybe we can do something to help you regain your memory. I'm Raven. What can we call you?"

((Sure, I'll go and check on Hershey. See how she's doing, why she disappeared, etc. As for the guild, that sounds really exciting! I've always been a fan of fantasy RPs, so I'm looking forwards to that. As for the other one, it sounds amazing. A game world? Do you mean like everyone in that world is playing a 'game' that they didn't decide to be in?))

"I am Hikari and this is my sister Yami! Um is that your husband over there?!" Hikari replied and then started pointing to beastboy who had fallen her down stairs. Beastboy then blushed so much he started holding his breath and fell unconcious.
((It's a world were you join a game that can feel very realistic. Basically I gain some strange power and use it to create the ultimate RPG game. Kind of like the .hack stuff only alot more real. Obviously there is no way it can actually hurt you. Oh, and how do you think we should go about copying this thread over?))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers