Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:00 pm
"Yes better" she smiled as she took the plate and went to wash it. Her tail continued to swish delightedly  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:50 am
(Sorry for my absence)
Akuro stood and rotated his right arm causing to to crack as he put it back down and ruffled his hair sighing a bit before walking into the other room, someone knocked on the door and he walked over and opened it.
No one was there, he peeked his head out and looked then stepped out, he heard a crinkling noise and look down to find an envelope under his feet.
He bent down and picked up the envelope before closing the door.
He opened it and looked in it's contents.
"Lilith get in here!"  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:16 pm
[its quite alright[
Lilith heard her master call her and walked out to the front door,following his voice"Yes master, what is it?" she spoke softly. She looked at him curiously  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:54 pm
"It seems we have a mission. A more difficult one but we'll take care of it tomorrow. We have three days to deal with it so tomorrow's fine. However, I have to ask you. Do you know how to dance?"  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:25 am
A bit confused from the random question she was asked. She wondered slightly if it had anything to do with the mission."Yes, may I ask why you want to know?" she spoke politely.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:46 pm
Akuro nodded to himself.
"We'll be taking care of a target in a ballroom setting and in order to get in we'll have to pose as guest, you aren't the best to look at but he should see something in you. All you need to do is dance with him then stab this needle into his neck."
Akuro held up the needle to show her.
"It's laced with a poison that will make him immobile and he'll die and no one will know the difference, at least until we're long gone. Can you handle that?"  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:50 pm
She gave her face a light touch when he said she wasn't the best to look at and frowned. Her ears lowered a bit"I'll do the best I can master" her voice soft and assuring as she looked at him determinedly  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:13 pm
Akuro remained silent but held the knife out to her.
"I should hope so," Akuro said. "If you fail this mission I'll take you back to the chair."
Akuro eyes glanced towards the clock, he got up later than he wanted to and a small groan escaped from him.
"Lilith, take care of the garden out back. I have to check on something."
With that Akuro turned and walked away.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:42 pm
She walked out to the garden to tend the flowers and plants. Her expression pensive as she thought on how she was going to catch the man she was to strike's atention to act out the plan perfectly, she knew she had to be alluring. Her ears twitched slightly as she watered the plants and flowers, her tail hanging limp as she thought some more  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:54 pm
Akuro walked to his closet and went through the wardrobes, in it he found a white suit and pants, white dress shoes and gloves along with a white top hat.
He noticed a red rose in the pocket, he pulled it out and laid it on his desk before walking back out the room.
He would have to act his part as well to take care of the target.
He looked out the window to Lilith who was tending the garden.
"This is going to be difficult."
He squeezed the bridge of his nose.
"Lilith! When you finish out there come in here and iron my suit it's on my desk!"  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:07 pm
She came in and washed her hands first then dried them after dealing with the flowers. She walked in with the iron and iron bored,setting the suit neatly on it, she ironed it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:30 pm
Akuro paced the floor, occasionally glancing into the other room, he stopped and turning his body walked out of the door to Lilith.
"Turn the iron off we're going out. Hurry up."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:18 am
She turned the iron off sitting it up soitll cool off"Yes master", she followed him. Shifting her hair to her other shoulder  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:34 pm
(My apologies for my absence)

Akuro reached over and put on his coat hiding his bandaged arms as he reached foward and opened the door, he glanced back at Lilith and made a motion for her to move on ahead through the door.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:27 am
[Its quite alright ^.^ ]

She went ahead through the door and waited for him quietly, thinking how she was going to trick this victim master wanted to kill.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff