Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:11 am
Ryan climbed up her shirt and got himself into one of the pockets of her traveling coat. If it's all the same to you, I feel safer in here. he thought to her, enjoying the warmth and feeling of security the coat pocket brought.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:21 am
(Beddy-bye-time! Night, sweet dreams! <3)

Brilyra felt the other climb her shirt and enter her pocket. She patted the pocket gently, "Alright then, Ryan." And still she tried to think of a way to help him as she rose and walked inside of the house. "You know..we never did get eat breakfast..though it's more like lunch now..if you want?" Not that a mouse could eat very much still..she was making an effort to inclue him,,to have him close.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:26 am
((Night!))

If you want to . . . Ryan thought with a sigh, but wasn't sure at all if he would be able to stomach anything. He was scared silly from being a mouse. Things were so much more dangerous now . . . and he didn't like it one bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:28 am
Brilyra heard the sighed thought, patting the pocket again. "We don't have to, Ryan..I just..thought you might want something.." She wasn't sure what to say or do for the other in this form.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:34 am
Ryan shook his head inside her pocket. If you want to that's fine. Don't let me stop you. Go ahead and make lunch if you want to. he thought to her, not once thinking about the way he worded his sentences.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:38 pm
Brilyra heard the thoughts and nearly chuckled..until the last bit when her body moved without her consent. She frowned, her body moving into the kitchen and preparing to make lunch. Ryan! You gave me another command..either undo it or take the stupid collar off me already! You can't keep me like this forever. Her tone was irritated, a bit snappish as well, she was getting tired of being made to do things on even an unconscious whim.

But..judging by Ryan's earlier behavior with Giacare..he didn't seem exactly trusting, which would probably lead to several more commands, both intentional and unintentional..Brilyra nearly scowled. Except that..honestly..given how she'd treated him the past two years, there were far worse things he could have done..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:46 pm
Ryan blinked and then thought over his wording. Oops . . . he thought sheepishly. Uh . . . just a second . . . he thought to her, trying to figure out a wording that would undo his previous order and still allow her to make lunch if she wanted to. Um . . . ignore my previous order. he thought, hoping that she would be able to stop now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:50 pm
Brilyra heard the counter command, stopping with a sigh of relief. However, the other made no reference to her comment about removing the collar. But that was to be expected she supposed.."Watch it, mouse-boy, or you'll have to find a new mode of transportation." Her voice had softened, teasing now.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:56 pm
Ryan sighed sightly. I'd probably deserve it wouldn't I? . . . he thought, feeling that if she were mad at him, he wouldn't blame her. However he couldn't help but give a small smile upon hearing the teasing tone of her voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:05 pm
Brilyra chuckled, "Mmm..I suppose not, I'm not that cruel," she was teasing again..except that she couldn't help but remember the last two years...She continued making breakfast, simply because she wanted some though blessedly of her own free will. Reaching a hand into her pocket, she scooped Ryan out of her pocket and set him on the counter beside her, leaning to press a soft kiss to his forehead with a smile, "Now I can see your adorable little face, furball." Brilyra went back to cooking, but the smile lingered.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:17 pm
Ryan gave a surprised squeak when she scooped him up out of her pocket. He looked down the counter to where she was cooking and ran over to see what she was making, close up. . . . he still didn't know what she was making. What are you making? he asked, his curiousity getting the better of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:31 pm
Brilyra heard the squeak and simply smiled a bit more. "Well, I would have made blueberry pancakes.." Having eaten them yesterday mattered little, it was their special breakfast after all, "But someone went and got turned into a mouse..so I'll be nice and save that for the next time you can actually eat them." She tapped his nose playfully..it always seemed easier to face him when he was in another form..because looking at him in truth was just too many more memories that she could hardly bear with all that had happened.

"I am making a fruit salad. I'm in the mood for something sweet." She began preparing it and looked to Ryan, "Are you sure you don't want anything, Rye?" More and more Brilyra sounded like the old Brilyra.. she seemed less like an unyielding ice queen and more like the passionate fae woman who'd kissed Ryan nude at one of the moonlight festivals.

The moonlight festivals were for the magickal beings of course, but being with Brilyra allowed him access to one of the beautiful and exotic festivals. The Fae loved to party, most forest-folk did in fact, and the nymphs especially were known for their sensual forms and dances, alongside the rituals. Clothes were optional of course, these were friendly, warm beings after all and didn't concern themselves with the possibilities of lurkers in their midst.

But for Ryan alone had Brilyra taken her clothes off, though she remained chaste, and the night ended with the two of them swimming in the lake until nearly sunrise...it was hard to believe that such a free-spirited, warm girl could have ever been cold..so unkind. And yet now, she seemed to be returning to herself, smiling more, teasing more, just brightening altogether..loving perhaps?

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:40 pm
That wasn't my fault . . . Ryan thought stubbornly and almost seemed to pout in his mouse form. When she asked what he wanted he shook his head, falling into the almost familiar attitude of the way they used to act towards each other. He nearly forgot he was a mouse, so happy was he that Brilyra was starting to act less like the ice queen she had been for two years, and more like the warm, affectionate, loving woman he had known. Anything you make is fine for me my love. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:46 pm
Brilyra snickered at that stubborn thought as she said placatingly, obviously teasing him, "Of course not, Rye." Hearing his other words, she paused mid preparation, staring at the fruit as she seemed to hesitate..the words 'my love' had caught her a bit off guard..and then she resumed, her smile returning as she looked to Ryan and took a juicy strawberry from the mix, handing it to Ryan, "Well then, that was perhaps that easiest thing I've ever made." Brilyra grinned, popping a piece of lemon, her favorite fruit, into her mouth.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:01 pm
Ryan stood up on his hind legs, grabbing the strawberry with his front paws. He chuckled a bit at her statement and then bit into the strawberry, the juice dribbling all down his front. My complements to the chef. he said in a bit of a teasing way as well, bowing as best as a mouse could with a strawberry in it's paws.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff