Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage Vincent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:45 pm
Itsuki heard her words. He looked back at the retreating zombies before following Olette into her home.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:48 pm
User Image

Angel in Discise!

Ty

User Image

User Image
For a second.. Ty was confused. He sighed leaning against a tree, nothing to do and no one to bug now. He walked through the forest, waving a few spirits away soon hearing a loud howl. He smirked slightly. "Something interesting maybe?" He said as he stretched and showed his fangs, the spirits getting out of his way as he walked past them, a few following him He didn't really care though. As he came closer he saw a female and a werewolf fighting som zombies who seemed to be retreating. He smirked slightly and leaned against a tree watching the girl, licking his lips slightly and waited for them to deal with the zombies wondering how long it would take for them to realize he was watching them  

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:02 pm
Olette kept the door opened.
"Katya, is that you?" she called out, thinking her neighbor, more like a mother figure, came home. Apparently, it wasn't. Olette came back out, hearing someone's voice. She looked around, hoping there wasn't some kind of chainsaw murderer out to kill her-she always was sort of paranoid.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:09 pm
Itsuki came to a rest in front Olette's house. he curled up into a comfy position and surveyed the surrounding area. He felt the presence of someone familiar, but he couldn't tell exactly who it was...  

Kage Vincent

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:15 pm
User Image

Angel in Discise!

Ty

User Image

User Image
Ty watched the girl come out alone. He smirked and in a matter of a second he was behind her, holding her arms lightly and his head by her neck. She had the chance to get away but most people froze in fear. "Hey beautiful." He whispered Hungry and licked his lips again as he slowly breathed on her neck. He wasn't gonna feed off of her because he was full but he just wanted to scare her and have a little fun. He pressed his long sharp nails against her arms slightly and waited for an reaction.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:23 pm
Olette remembered Katya telling her years ago that people have the ability to sense fear, so she remained calm.
"I've never seen you before. May I ask you you are?" she said, sounding unafraid. She looked at him as she turned her head. Olette felt his nails piercing her skin, but ignored it.
"Your eye...do you need me to heal it?" she asked him, hoping that he wouldn't harm her further.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:32 pm
User Image

Angel in Discise!

Ty

User Image

User Image
He watched her and found that she wasn't scared of him. His one eye lazily stared at him. He would try one more time to freak her out at least. "Isn't it rude..." He paused and licked her neck then let his sharp fangs to show. " ...To ask before introducing yourself first?" He had completely ignored her question about his eye. It couldn't be fixed. He didn't want it fixed anyways. It was part of who he was .. so he thought at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:39 pm
"I suppose," Olette began, "but isn't it rude to sneak up on someone and start licking them?" Her white gloves were stained red with her blood.
"Olette." she said quietly. "That's my name." Olette tried to break free, but not very hard, in case she was to lose more blood than she needed to.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Kage Vincent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:42 pm
Itsuki wasted no time as the man attacked Olette. He got up and appeared behind the man just as fast as he had appeared behind Olette. He growled menacingly at the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:52 pm
User Image

Angel in Discise!

Ty

User Image

User Image
Ty smirked and let the girl go.He wasn't hungry so the blood wasn't doing much for him. He didn't look back but felt a man behind him, hearing his growl made his smirk go bigger. "Back off.... I wasn't going to hurt her." He told him and watched the girl, not moving, his hand by his side now. "My name is Ty." He said closing his eye  

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:59 pm
Olette felt Ty's eyes on her. She disregarded her bloodied gloves and faced Ty and Itsuki.
"Thank you for you concern, Itsuki." she said, smiling. She was glad that she wasn't murdered, but even more happy that Itsuki was safe as well. Olette took each of their hands in hers, after she had taken the gloves off.
((So we don't spread any life threatening diseases. ^^))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:20 pm
(( I'm a lil busy do you mind if I post later tonight or tomorrow? ))  

Lunalit Viziune

Dedicated Lover

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:23 pm
((Nope, I'm busy myself.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:06 pm
Naomi

Naomi's eyes widened. 'You call me Naomi, Mr Winter,' she said, pulling her hand back to her side. No one had ever done that to her, not even when she was greeted by long lost members of her family: they just gently kiss each cheek like the french. Naomi became aware that she was blushing, and her face went even redder when she realised it.

x-Obscene_Love-x

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:04 am
Finally, Pre found some relief when the trees started to give way. She had located the exit of the forest. She can only guess that because of her attacks earlier, nothing would dare attack her.
She broke out of the trees and looked around. She was not going to return to that horrible forest, but now she has nowhere else to go. She didn't know this world at all.
Wandering aimlessly Pre eventually found some houses in the distance.

(exits to Kahiro Village)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games