Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

Durithill looked back curiously as the woman suddenly stopped talking and he heard a soft thump. It appeared that they woman had simply passed out for no apparent reason. "Of course she would pass out..." Durithill muttered to himself, turning back again with a sigh and struggling through the snow towards her. Even after all his preaching just now about people getting what they deserve, he couldn't just let the woman die in the snow. He clamped his teeth down on her clothing and began attempting to drag her back towards Flanys, since he knew it would be impossible for him to get very far. After a few minutes of struggling he realized just how futile his efforts were and he sighed, letting go of her clothes. "Damn, what a waste..." he muttered to himself as he quickly transformed back into his human body and picked the girl up, carried her back to the inn he had just been in, and sat her near the fire, after which he made sure no one was looking before turning back into a wolf.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:36 am
Once I say I love you...

Trapped in her own head she laughed in the great mirrow that lay in front of her, her reflection being that of her own body passed out in an unfamiliar place. "You are soo pathetic! You actually thought that facade was fool-proof!! Fool-proof!!!" she stopped, "Well I guess it was, but it wasn't stupid-proof!" she laughed again.

"happy" she whispered.

"You stupid child, thinking that you could solve your inner conflicts like that!! Look where it got you!"

"happy" she whispere again.

Her inner self stared at her outer self through the mirror, "happy.. happy!" she mocked, "quit wasting your time, you have the energy to let me take over and save yourself!!" she held up two fingers, "See! kill two birds with one stone!!" she stopped and watched grinning at her outer self through the mirror.

Heat. She felt it. What saved her the last time. Color came back to her skin, and slowly her 'back-up energy' as she called it, jump started. She sat up as if she had just been doused with water, "That's twice now" she murmured, finally coming to. She looked around herself, "Where am I .." she asked quietly.

I think you would be gone.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:46 am

"In an inn." Durithill replied, who was sitting comfortably on the hearth. He yawned and lifted his head up to look over at the girl. "Don't look too much into this. I helped you because I was there and I could. If there had been someone else there, believe me I would have let them take care of it." he said, his yellow eyes somehow looking even more fearsome with the fireplace in the background.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:43 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress rubbed her eyes, "..take care of it.. wow, I'm sort of wearing a sleevless top and shorts, yet you can't tell..?" she voice passively sarcastic, "so what, you don't want me to look into it because you don't want me to think that you care whether or not I die out there because I was 'forgotten'?" she said softly still groggy from passing out. Everything was difficult to see, all she saw were unstill smudges or color moving rapidly around her. She closed her eyes, "Ugh, make the room stop spinning..." she took a deep breath and tried looking at her surroundings again, then back to the fluff of menacing terror, "still, for whatever you believe it's truely worth, thank you, I actually might have died this time if it hadn't been for you." She lay back down and turned herself to face him and the fireplace, "I can tell you're really stressed right now though, no matter how menacing the facade, 'I can feel it in my bones' I'm so sure".

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:57 pm

"And you're not stressed?" Durithill said with a laugh. "Anyways, there's a snow outside and I could barely travel through the snow that was out there, so I'm stuck. Of course I'm stressed." Although that was technically true, it wasn't the main cause of his stress. It wasn't easy being a talking wolf, after all. Not to mention the fact that he was carrying a book that corrupted peoples' souls and the fact that he could cast magic. "Why do you care anyway?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:31 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress looked thoughtful, "Being stressed, or worried, can cause a stomach ulsor, and if you get sick, I won't be able to do anything since right now even I'm only going to be able to hold up conciousness for a little while now, then it's straight to artificial life support for me.." she looked at him carefully hoping he would get the hint, "It sure would be a shame for you to get a stomach ulsor from being stressed and whatnot, and then for me to have to pass on without feeling quite as accomplished as I could be.."

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:36 pm

Durithill laughed with a small snort. "I can deal with a stomach ulcer, and like I said before, when there's other people around it you're their problem to deal with. You could die right now and I wouldn't care." he said with as much of a grin as he muster with his canine jaws. Of course it came out more like he was baring his teeth, but he guessed the girl probably got the idea. "You want to suck peoples' energy, find someone else."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:48 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress rolled back onto her back and stared at the cieling, "actually, you don't" she sighed and looked back at him, "You don't it at all, I don't 'suck' people's energy, I collect their angry momentum.. I make their anger, their stress, so small that they have absolutely no reason to to be angry, until something else comes along and makes them angry again and then of course that's where I come in all over again.." her mind wondered to making similarities, "How about this, I'm like a master massage therapist, and I get rid of all the knots and aches in a person's back, exept I don't don't charge." Her head become a little heavier and she closed her eyes trying to make it stop, "..the pain just goes away.." she breathed.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:52 pm

"The pain never goes away." Durithill replied simply, lying his head back down on his paws. He could still remember the night both his parents had died. The moonlight glistening off the knife blade as his father plunged it into his mother... "Never. Go look somewhere else to peddle your foolishness."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:02 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress looked at him bluntly, "Well of course it doesn't. But isn't worth one day of happiness, to be happier than you could normally be, to smile and feel good about it? Is that so much to ask?"

"See? Even he knows it," her inner self mocked, "you can't convince him if you can't convince yourself, and you really can't convince me you little p***k".

I don't have to convince you, you're just the negativity festuring inside of me, you're like a bad cold that never goes away, now for the love of sarcasm, shut it! she thought to herself.ck."

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:11 pm

"But what happens after that day ends? The pain returns again, except this time worse because you know what it could be like without it." Durithill replied before he yawned again and shut his eyes. "If you're that desperate to drain somone, go upstairs. This is an inn, after all. There's bound to be many people here you could steal energy from."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:19 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress sighed deeply, "I don't steal, I only give massage therapy if consented" she said turning her back to him, "Even I have respect if you didn't already know, which you obviously don't." She rolled onto her back and looked up at the ceilling, "This is the closest I've been.." she said softly closing her eyes to stop them from stinging a little.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:35 pm

"Really? Because I don't remember consenting earlier when you tried to drain me." Durithill pointed out with another yawn. He opened his right eye when he heard her mutter something. "The closest you've been to what?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:20 pm
Once I say love you...

"Ooooh! Now what'cha gonna do?!" her inner self mused.

Fyress breathed, "I wasn't trying to drain you, you're just so, so, I don't know, it's like your aura is pure anger, and hatred, it's rare.. so sew me" she rubbed her eyes, and held her head.

"He asked you a question!!! Give him an answer!! What is it exactly that you closest to ever being?? If that makes sense.." her inner self trailed off. "Tell, him what I know you going to tell him, I mean, you're about to die! Or worse..." she trailed off again."

I hate you she thought. "It's closest I've ever been to dying okay?!" she burst. Calming herself down she realized how scary it actually was, to know when you were going to die that is. "The last time, I was 'dying' from too much, my body couldn't handle it all because I wasn't using it, back then I couldn't control it, negative energy would just pour itself on me, so my body.." she paused, "adapted, instead I became, the equivalent to a vampire, but I was still human" she lay her head down to rest, "Now, I don't nearly enough to keep my body going, almost half of my blood was basically negative energy.." she murmured realizing how much she really did need it. She skin began to cool even with the warmth of the fire, and fingers went pale, "I just don't know now, I've never needed energy this badly."

"Oh my!! Now that you mention it, if your blood is basically half gone.." she paused, "What if you go all vampiric!! That would be soo cool!! Then you wouldn't have to keep lying to yourself"

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:38 pm

Durithill chuckled slightly as she talked about his 'aura'. Of course Durithill knew that it wasn't actually him she was sensing, but the evil book on his back. "I remember the first time I came close to death." he said with a small nod. "Of couse it was a little different then this because I was in battle. If you really must, then take what you need. And make sure you're concentrated on me." he warned.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games