Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Weapons Approval Area (1 new rules added ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:20 am
I don't see your's  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:11 am
It's the twelf one frome the top.  

blind fire091

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:16 pm
Blind just repost it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:34 pm
(Catfish)

Chakra Pill
Who owns the weapon: Anybody I sell it to.
Where it was found/Who made it: Anakoru Boyame
The Range of the weapon: Inside your body
Weakness: Can be crushed easily
Description: It is made by taking a normal capsule and putting some of your chakra in it. Once you eat it, it dissolves into your chakra streams and realeases the chakra in it. You have to put a lot of chakra in it for it to work. Once it dissolves completely it gives you about half of your chakra back. Eating to many will stop your heart so they are a risky tool.  

blind fire091

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:27 am
((clown fish))

Who owns the weapon: Hero Shimizu
Where it was found/Who made it: Hero...
The Range of the weapon: 15m
Weakness: Very heavy and Contains dark chakara
Description:
When hero had gotten the transplant for the sharingen he noticed that his dark side was trying to kick in more causing him to go pyscho. So hero took a old blade he had and started sending his dark side into the old blade. But it then made a turn for the force when the blade repaired it's self with the new chakara. It then started turning other blades into parts for the blade now creating a dark blade. if both strings off the back and cut threw the the blade releases the dark chakara into the nearest target if not dodge giving them dark hero who will haunt them until hero can get him out.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:29 pm
Crystal Belt

Who owns the weapon: Kazuo Kurisutaru

Where it was found/Who made it: Created by the crystal style clan founder.

The Range of the weapon: Whatever range the lightning attack was the enemy used on Kazuo.

Weakness: Leaves user slightly damaged.

Description: This belt can also redirect lightning, if Kazuo is struck with lightning the belt will catch most of the attack leaving Kazuo only slightly damaged and then allows Kazuo to shoot a bolt of lightning from his hands back at the enemy who used it with the same amount of power that it originally had. (basically, lightning comes at Kazuo, lightning gets pulled into belt gem allowing Kazuo to shoot out the same amount of energy in a lightning bolt at a later time in the battle or immediatly. Cannot be saved in belt for other battles.)

Looks: Large gem as buckle that is multicolored because the founder of the crystal clan had multicolored crystals

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:27 pm
Blind: other are not weapons are something you need to appky for, if they are part of naruto they are already approved.

Jell: No possessing, that will hard for you to follow the person.

Naruto728: you just get a DENIED.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:38 pm
ok so no dark chakara exchangement ?  

i3 tails Yagura

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:12 am
yes  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:45 am
((Sea bass))
((I'm getting rid of my old and noobish weapons, that's why I'm making a new one))

Who owns the weapon: Zann Kyu Ketsuki
Where it was found/Who made it: Zann found it in the temple where the Hachibi used to reside in
The Range of the weapon: 0-20m
Weakness: It makes the user prone to leaking out the bijuu's chakra, and the mental strain makes it easier for the user to lose control and go berserk. The user cannot move while using it, and also it can only be used a certain number of times in battle, otherwise the user's body will be overcome by the power of darkness (body would implode on itself).
Note: Only usable by the Hachibi host
Description:
User Image
The Hachibi host's power is to control darkness, however that is quite ambiguous. Darkness itself is not tangible, in fact there is not absolute clear definition for it. The closest thing it links to is gravity, as seen in black holes.

This particular weapon allows the user to redirect and reflect attacks using the laws of motion and gravity. It does not allow the user to disregard the three laws, only twist and manipulate it. This power can be used against genjutsu as well, as genjutsu is manipulating the opponent's senses. All attacks, no matter what kind and what type, all obey the particle collision theory. Even in genjutsu, successful collision between selected particles have to be achieved for the attack to be able to take place.

With the weapon, the user is able to twist the laws slightly. By altering the pathway of colliding particles by manipulating the intermolecular forces between molecules, the user will end up controlling motion and gravity. He is able to redirect attacks and leave himself unharmed. Ultimately, he is able to reflect attacks back towards the opponent. However, doing so will take 150% of the amount of chakra as it would take to perform the jutsu.
E.g. If the user reflects an A rank jutsu, then he has lost 150% of the chakra required to perform that jutsu.

Maximum number of jutsus redirected/reflected:
D rank: 6
C rank: 5
B rank: 4
A rank: 3  

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:01 pm
((Zann, i completely understand that but.... seriously i can promise this, the first fight you use that in, will be over 5 pages of OOC spam about the weapon xD Nice idea though, i probably can see where you came up with the idea....))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:36 pm
Zann:....wow, that weapon is godly. I will allow you to have both reflected and redirtected as the same amount. no, they both are taken from a shared amount of jutsus, thou there will be no S rank. and to use the weapon, you would have to use 150%, if it was just one hundred the jutsu would explode in your face. And the amounts would have to be reduced.  

Death_God_Sakura

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:06 pm
((I know, I tried my best to power it down. I have a knack of making weapons that are too goddish =="
Is it ok now?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:20 am
Zann: Much better Approved.  

Death_God_Sakura

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:47 pm
User Image
((Catfish))

Who owns the weapon: Hajime
Where it was found/Who made it: Hajime
Range: 30 m
Weakness: Wind jutsu, thin and shocks user
Description:
Hajime has always trained with hero hoping one day to defeat hero so he made Raikami to defeat him. Raikami is a sword with some glitches in it. It has the power to project lighting 30ms from the sword. it also is very light so it makes it easier to block attacks however it makes it breakable. The sword also will sometimes shock the user instead of the opponent.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff