Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
You know I was thinking... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:57 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
ZerimarObon
chubby_choco
*leaps on top of Phanari* YOU'RE IGNORING ME.

You know, I think that most pets of the mord sith would enjoy the moments their mistress ignores them.

::takes heel of her boot and kicks Chubby off of her, digging that heel into her stomach:: SILENCE, my pet. That's two hours. Wait in the corner. NOW!

Now, Zerimar....why, in the name of the Creator would my pet WANT me to ignor her? It just doesn't seem to make sense. She enjoys my attention. For she is worthy of nothing more than for me to dote on her accordingly.

Isn't that right, my pet? ::eyes glare menacingly at Chubby::

Fine, no arguement from me this time. It's not too bright to argue with a mord sith face to face unless you are a confessor, and then in my case, it wouldn't be too bright if I were a confessor either......you know, the whole kill the male confessor bit.

LOL! Makes me think of you, Chubby. ^_~ Your fic ROCKS!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:57 pm
*shrinks away from Phanari* Firstly, thanks for saying my fic rocks. I liked it, too...especially Vermilion. Poor, hopeless creature.

Secondly, I'm sorry Mistress Phanari. *hides in the corner*  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:36 pm
My brother would make a good Seeker of Truth....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:21 am
...id make better....
you should see me debate!
FOR I AM THE OAK AND ALL WHO STAND IN MY WAY ARE THE WILLOWS!
BEND BEFORE MY DOMINANCE OF STUBBORNESS AT FINDING THE ANSWER AND REASON OF EVERY SINGLE ACT A PERSON PERFORMS!  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:20 pm
Phanari
My brother would make a good Seeker of Truth....

ANTHONY..? A Seeker..?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:30 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
...id make better....
BEND BEFORE MY DOMINANCE OF STUBBORNESS AT FINDING THE ANSWER AND REASON OF EVERY SINGLE ACT A PERSON PERFORMS!

I live in an Italian family. If you aren't good at debating, we walk all over you. We're pretty powerful when it comes to arguing. But it's not really arguing. It's debating. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:10 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
...id make better....

I live in an Italian family. If you aren't good at debating, we walk all over you. We're pretty powerful when it comes to arguing. But it's not really arguing. It's debating. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ive made ppl quit mmo's because of stubborness to debate...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:50 pm
Argueing is great fun! wink Even if it's just shouting your beliefs at some stubborn opposition. I've heard people say to stay away from conversations about politics and religion, but religion is the most fun thing to argue about!
"Believe in my religion you heathen, or you'll burn in H E double hockey sticks for all eternity!"
"What do you have against hockey?....."

Had anybody else heard the H E double hockey sticks bit? I think it sounds ridiculous when a religious fanatic calls hell that, it doesn't really help their credibility in my eyes.  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:23 pm
ZerimarObon
Argueing is great fun! wink Even if it's just shouting your beliefs at some stubborn opposition. I've heard people say to stay away from conversations about politics and religion, but religion is the most fun thing to argue about!
"Believe in my religion you heathen, or you'll burn in H E double hockey sticks for all eternity!"

Had anybody else heard the H E double hockey sticks bit? I think it sounds ridiculous when a religious fanatic calls hell that, it doesn't really help their credibility in my eyes.

You're right, it doesn't. Ellan White said that God doesn't want us to fear Satan, or his domain. We should only be warned. Refering to Hell as Hell is no big thing. But for some reason, religious families believe that anything contating Satan is something to stay away from. But Ellan says that the more we fear him, the closer we become to being with him. I think she's right.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:58 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon

You're right, it doesn't. Ellan White said that God doesn't want us to fear Satan, or his domain. We should only be warned. Refering to Hell as Hell is no big thing. But for some reason, religious families believe that anything contating Satan is something to stay away from. But Ellan says that the more we fear him, the closer we become to being with him. I think she's right.

fear is a kind of control...if you fear him then you are already under his power.
use your faith as a shield and your hope as a sword, and dreams as your strength to drive that sword into the deepest darkest depths of your fear...only without fear of him may you ever attain peace from him.....and in your mind...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:03 pm
Anothony = Seeker = DOES NOT COMPUTE

Seriously, Phanari. Anthony. A seeker. NO WAY!! He's too much of a pain in the a**...like...Richard...
...hm. Actually, he WOULD make a good seeker...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:22 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon

fear is a kind of control...if you fear him then you are already under his power.
use your faith as a shield and your hope as a sword, and dreams as your strength to drive that sword into the deepest darkest depths of your fear...only without fear of him may you ever attain peace from him.....and in your mind...

I don't fear Satan. I never have. I was once told by a Satanist that I should. I asked why and he said, "Even I fear Satan. And you're his enemy. You should be petrified." I had the best reply to that too.
"That's the difference between your god and my God. You fear the very man you follow, and I seek comfort in the One I do."

I was raised Adventist. We were taught as little kids that Satan was not to be feared. That we were simply to know who he was and what he was capable of doing. But that God gave us the blood of His own Son so that we would forever be saved from harm. Hence, nothing to fear.  

Phanaridie

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:26 am
chubby_choco
Anothony = Seeker = DOES NOT COMPUTE

Seriously, Phanari. Anthony. A seeker. NO WAY!! He's too much of a pain in the a**...like...Richard...
...hm. Actually, he WOULD make a good seeker...

You don't know my brother like I do. He has Richard's raptor gaze. And you know what else he has? Richard's prying questions. You can't say no to that man! I SWEAR! I was about to invite you over one day and then he says, "But I wanted to RP." and I said, "But I wanna see my Allison." "Screw Allison. You can see her any time. Come on."

DAGNABBIT! I need will power when I talk to that boy! MY OWN BROTHER! And the sad part is..........HE KNOWS! He's got me doing his laundry these days. And ironing his Military uniform.

Any GI's need help with ironing? I'M GOOD AT IT!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:13 am
Phanari
I was about to invite you over one day and then he says, "But I wanted to RP." and I said, "But I wanna see my Allison." "Screw Allison. You can see her any time. Come on."

mad HEEEYYY!! Screw HIM!! I...I'm cute and huggable. He's just cute. I didn't mean that.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:32 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon

I don't fear Satan. I never have. I was once told by a Satanist that I should. I asked why and he said, "Even I fear Satan. And you're his enemy. You should be petrified." I had the best reply to that too.
"That's the difference between your god and my God. You fear the very man you follow, and I seek comfort in the One I do."

I was raised Adventist. We were taught as little kids that Satan was not to be feared. That we were simply to know who he was and what he was capable of doing. But that God gave us the blood of His own Son so that we would forever be saved from harm. Hence, nothing to fear.

Uhhhh.....anybody else here an atheist? I don't fear him either, but that's because I don't believe in his existance.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff