Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:05 pm
"I see no problem." Felicja muttered as she slumped back in her seat. She began to munch away at her fries as she glanced back at Aggie in thought.

"Is something wrong?" Miles asked, taking note of the word 'problem' from both their sides of the conversation.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:12 pm
"No...nothing's wrong. Nothing at all..." Magdalena told him calmly, though she was unsure whether her face had blood rushing to it, especially since she heard the sound of her heart pounding in her ears. She ignored this though.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:57 pm
Felicja continued to eat her fries, she thought that she was so close to getting Magdalena to admit to it but obviously had failed thus far. There was an ominous silence that followed after.

Miles didn't bother to pry about the subject, but started to eat as well. The other two went suddenly silent, Magdalena avoiding something and Felicja brooding about another.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:59 pm
"Felicja, I must ask... Are you trying to get my to admit to a certain... condition I may have involving a particular person....?" Magdalena asked. She had a feeling, but she needed to make sure about it.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:01 pm
"Yeeees." She answered slowly, almost jumping at the opportunity to get her to spill the truth.

By now he'd almost decided to ignore the conversation completely as it didn't seem to concern him in any way. Though, he couldn't help but be slightly curious about what the two were hiding.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:04 pm
Magdalena blinked and took a sip of her drink. "...I see... Well.... Why are you trying to force this confession...? I must admit, I'm curious."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:10 pm
"Hm?" Felicja paused for a moment to put together a proper answer. "A-ah. Sorry, sorry." She waved a hand in the air at her apologetically with a sad but softhearted smile.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:15 pm
She sighed. "No need to be. With all of your instigating , not to mention my strange behavior today, I must admit that I do feel that the time is near for me to give this... confession. But I still wish to know your interest in it..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:19 pm
Felicja had her hand pressed against her face. "I used to read romance novels." She muttered so that only Magdalena could make sense of her words. With that sentence, she could easily be described as a hopeless romantic.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:21 pm
"Ah, I see.... well, then.... I may have to ask your advice on a few things then, since this seems to be more of your area of expertise than mine..." Magdalena informed her, her gaze at the table as she drank.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:23 pm
Now that one of her deepest secrets had been revealed, she slowly removed her hand. "O-oh.. Okay." Her words were followed by a string of nervous laughter.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:25 pm
Magdalena then went into silence as she went over in her mind what exactly could she possibly do now that she had decided to tell her co-worker about her true feelings for him.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:35 pm
Felicja had finished eating and was staring off to the side.

How awkward. Miles thought to himself as the watched in silence, unfortunately he had nothing to contribute in order to strike up some sort of conversation. Obviously not one of his best abilities.

Felicja distracted herself by looking into her wallet, which had actually gotten lighter within the past hour. "I sure am spending a lot today." She tilted her head to one side.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:40 pm
"Oh yeah.... mine too... That restaurant.... I wonder how many times things like that happened.... Ick, I can still taste that food...." She shook her head and shuttered slightly at the memory.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:43 pm
"No kidding, I mean, I'm pretty sure they'd notice some sort of pattern!" Felicja added.

"I'm sure that someone, if possible appreciates their food. I mean, they're not out of business yet." Miles finally spoke up.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff