Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Other books TG fans may like. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:13 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon
I don't know who "House" is.....

He's in this show called House. He's a doctor who doesn't care about offending people, he is himself and lets the pieces fall from there. Not afraid to follow is own drum.

i guess that describes me partially...ive seen the show and there are some similarities...but i can point out one difference...
Im real and that makes me better ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:09 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
ZerimarObon
I don't know who "House" is.....

He's in this show called House. He's a doctor who doesn't care about offending people, he is himself and lets the pieces fall from there. Not afraid to follow is own drum.

i guess that describes me partially...ive seen the show and there are some similarities...but i can point out one difference...
Im real and that makes me better ^_^

Can I get a HELL YEAH!  

Phanaridie

Rivlen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:42 pm
hey everyonr sorry i havent been on much but im moving so i wont have internet for awhile

in other news ninja .... i read the isle witch and now i just started antrax they're both great books in the shanara seris 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:46 am
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
hey everyonr sorry i havent been on much but im moving so i wont have internet for awhile

in other news ninja .... i read the isle witch and now i just started antrax they're both great books in the shanara seris 3nodding

Those are good books.  

Phanaridie

Rivlen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:39 pm
indeed but i have to skip on the 3rd book becuase i dont own it and i started the bounty trilogy sad .....soooo boring my uncle got it for me like 4 years ago and ive tried to read it like 3 times allready but every time ive failed by page 15 right now im the furthest ive ever been in the books i think i might finish them this time smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:27 am
XxDARTH RIVLENxX
indeed but i have to skip on the 3rd book becuase i dont own it and i started the bounty trilogy sad .....soooo boring my uncle got it for me like 4 years ago and ive tried to read it like 3 times allready but every time ive failed by page 15 right now im the furthest ive ever been in the books i think i might finish them this time smile

Now that's amazing!  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:18 pm
After reading the Silmarillion, I feel like I could read a dictionary with greater interest. I hated that book. It said the end at one point, there was still a couple hundred pages after it, but I shut the book immediately and haven't even glanced at what is on those pages. It's just not worth it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:17 pm
The same went for my friend. She said it was the most insanely boring thing she has ever read.

On another note, I just can't seem to get into Chainfire. I've had it for like a week and I SHOULD be halfway through it by now but I'm only on like.. the third chapter. I'm having a reader's block. gonk

sabre_sword
Captain

Avaline

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:23 am
man in response to the Richard/Rand duel it would be a tie for the frist part but Rand would end up winning one way or another. pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:10 pm
ZerimarObon
After reading the Silmarillion, I feel like I could read a dictionary with greater interest. I hated that book. It said the end at one point, there was still a couple hundred pages after it, but I shut the book immediately and haven't even glanced at what is on those pages. It's just not worth it.

Dictionaries are quite entertaining. I read one all the way through once because I had nothing better to do. :::blush:: I know I'm a nerd.....::pulls up pants, adds a pocket protector and a pair of birth control glasses to her eyes::  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:14 pm
Anyone ever read Artamon's tears? It's a damn good trilogy.. at least I think it's a trilogy.. after what happened in the third book though, there SHOULD be more.

Anyway I tried reading a dictionary and besides how much I was looking forward to reading the big and interesting words, I just couldn't get past all those different ways to use "a". gonk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:16 pm
sabre_sword
Anyone ever read Artamon's tears? It's a damn good trilogy.. at least I think it's a trilogy.. after what happened in the third book though, there SHOULD be more.

Anyway I tried reading a dictionary and besides how much I was looking forward to reading the big and interesting words, I just couldn't get past all those different ways to use "a". gonk

Really? Those were the things I found so interesting. All those different meanings you never know about until you read them.  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:03 pm
Phanari
sabre_sword

Really? Those were the things I found so interesting. All those different meanings you never know about until you read them.

I don't think I'd ever be able to use half of them. I like the big words like pugnaciousness. I like looking for words I don't know the meaning to.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:22 pm
sabre_sword
Phanari
sabre_sword

I don't think I'd ever be able to use half of them. I like the big words like pugnaciousness. I like looking for words I don't know the meaning to.

That's so much fun! I like all words. Words are wonderful They can add more ardor to your books where you need it. Not to meantion punch.  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:24 am
Yes I agree. You'll be reading a boring short worded sentence and then a big word will be added and suddenly, the sentence isn't s boring anymore! whee  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games