Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Elite Knights

Back to Guilds

z!EK shares plans and strategies with one another to help each other out. We have fun while at the same time we honor the charter. 

Tags: zomg, elite, knights, squad, roleplay 

Reply z!EK Main Forum
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fancyihavenoname

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:00 am
Name : fancyihavenoname (i couldn't think of a name at the time)
CL : 1.8 { I have only begun to play zOMG ,and getting addicted}
Im working towards gaining 2 sets of rings, Pirate and Ninja. Still in The Village Greens.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:35 am

Welcome everybody.!

@Immortal Rival
: Not that I know of.

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

the thief-G

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:09 am
name: the thief-G (from D gray man)
cl:10 (40/40 rings)
im 19 im a very random sort of guy and that applys to my posts and ring builds too one of my fav sets is shaman prankster
oh and i love all sorts of manga/animie  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:25 am

Welcome.!

3nodding

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

samurai_214

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:21 pm
hey  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:42 pm
Hello, Iam new to this guild but not to Gaia. I have been around lurking in the shadows since 2004. I have played before with other avi that I had created and they are all now defunked. I had one avi at a cl 10 and had beaten the boss several times. If you want to know more about me feel free to visit my profile page or just PM me I dont mind aswering any questions about myself. Iam a full time college student so I may not be able to post alot or play alot on here, But you never know.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN.  

Created In His Image

Devoted Seeker

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 pm
Welcome to the guild -Glasgows Knight - 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:53 pm
Hey there! My name is zetricky. I'm 15 years old and a 3rd year high school student. I'm currently at a cl 10.0. My favorite ring set to use is the Angel ring set.

Feel free to check my profile to get to know me more 3nodding  

zetricky

7,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

AliceofHearts

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:11 am
Hello. This is me; my username should be above my avatar to the left or right of this post somewhere, but most people call me Alice. Or Hearts, which I like, too. I hate pet names like dear or sweetheart, so avoid those.

I'm nineteen, currently taking a full night schedule at the nearby college, and I like zombies. They're pretty ******** cool. Along with video games--if I'm not here or in class then I'm probably gaming. Other stuff can be found on my profile page.

I've been a 10.0 since last December, got the bossman a dozen times, and mostly just go on zOMG! now when I want to do stuff with friends. If you ever see me online, you're welcome to ask me to join your crew. Most of the time, I'm game.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:56 am
Hi everyone.I'm cl 10 also with every ring. biggrin  

SuperNova Ryan

Fratalizite

Fashionable Shopper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:07 pm
hi I'm Lizette just call me liz
I live in the Philippines
I love playing zOMG thats why I join this guild!!XD
I'm 12 yrs. old...
thats all  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:19 am
The name I'm presently using Kitzumi, I made up. Its supposed to be Kitten and zooming made up to look like a Japanese name. Funny thing though, I've been seeing the name more and more often as though it might actually be a real name. cool  

KitzumiKita

2,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Yue of White Feathers

Ice-Cold Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:54 pm
].::.[ Hey, it's Rave I've been away for a while, but back in the day I was a very intuitive player back when the game first came out, beta tester and what not I played a lot with Jan on his way to the top and was the thirteenth person to arrive at CL10 in zOMG Elite.

I've always been interested in the finer aspects of the MMO world whether it be zOMG or any other... I am an asset for all and wish to be as much a help as I can.

Friend me if you need help with zOMG or want to as any questions.
].::.[

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:59 pm
I don't really play it anymore. The developers spoiled it for me when they made it so you had to be a specific level to do certain things, and then fixed it so there'd be no way to actually do any of these things on your own. Most of my accomplishments in the game were achieved by myself, and that was primarily because it was near imposable for me to find people to join up with who actually wanted to do anything other then farm. sad  

KitzumiKita

2,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DemionicAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:05 pm
Welcome back RaveFlyz.! 3nodding

KitzumiKitty: I know what you mean ; 3;  
z!EK Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]