Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:45 am
"Uhm...holy crap." Tai says, apparently not understanding something. He had been staring off into space, and the only thing he saw was Orion putting on heavier weights. Tai must have been tired or something to stare off into space like that, and it would be easy to understand that. After all, he did just run down a giant bomb tag with weights that were as heavy as...a truck or something. But that didnt matter now, because apparently there was some kind of sparring match going on infront of him, and he was eager to watch. Considering the attacks they were using...it would be best if he stayed back away from that one.

((God I need to open up my schedule. Tomorrow I -should- be able to get on here for the whole day.))

((Also, Tai is going to be murdered in the Chuunin exams lol.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:48 am
((uhuh, you will, and i will rip out you heart as i promised i would.................))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:39 am
((Don't worry, I'll get you there. If not, I'll murder Tai myself. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:45 am
((i dont mind, as long as i get his heart....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:09 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods

((Oh your so sweet! I love the idea of having my heart stolen!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:24 pm
Kazuma turned around so fast that it looked like he was already there and pushed chakra from his hand and threw it at a major arm teketsu, and he had his right hand back it hit him with all his might if he blocked that.

((I'm almost done my chakra is really low probally))

irishshamrock12

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:39 pm
Dp smiled, his cursed seal growing slightly, the punch went right through him......an after image. Dp then appeared a few feet away from him, holding out his hand. "thats enough, i've guaged your skill, you still have a lot to learn, and orion will teach it....for i am a clone, with about 1/10 of his strength and speed," the clones seal shrunk back up to his shoulder, "i admit you are slightly skilled, i had to get my cursed seal out, something i dont usally do against fellow genin.....but if i had weapons, then this would of been on a whole new level,"he said, picking up it's weapons and taking a seat, "i'm sure orion has much to teach," it said finaly, showing no signs of exhaustion.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:45 pm
ANBU Wolf Ninja
TheWingsOfTheGods

((Oh your so sweet! I love the idea of having my heart stolen!))

(it acn be alive or dead, as long as it works, and np problem man..........)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:04 pm
Kazuma watched at him "Do you think i'm stupid I didn't try my best and with my swords it wold be different too" Kazuma said smiling about his attacking style with weapons. Kazuma turned to look at Orion "So what do you want me to do now for training" Kazuma asked smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:07 pm
The clone smiled, "You chakra says otherwise," he said, holding up his gloves, which glowed purple.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:21 pm
Kazuma smiled at him "I may have used up my chakra but I meant strategy-wise i can do a lot better I didn't even try thinking strategy" Kazuma said then smiled at Orion for the answer to his question.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:52 pm
Orion crossed his arms before he addressed both Kazuma and Tai.
"Well, after having gone over both of your records, I know that neither of you know the body flicker. That's.........unfortunate."
He said with an eerie smile. Before they knew it, Tai and Kazuma found themselves in the air, held up by the collar by Orion. He carried them over to the giant exploding tag.
"This giant exploding tag, as you already know, Tai, explodes if you're on it for more than a few seconds. Now, let me explain the body flicker to you. The body flicker requires a single tiger handsign, and chakra for propulsion. It doesn't require much, but too little, and you won't go anywhere. Just keep that in mind. Soon, I'm going to drop you on the exploding tag, and it will be up to you two to body flicker off of it. Understand?"

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:53 pm
x InfinityOrion x
Orion crossed his arms before he addressed both Kazuma and Tai.
"Well, after having gone over both of your records, I know that neither of you know the body flicker. That's.........unfortunate."
He said with an eerie smile. Before they knew it, Tai and Kazuma found themselves in the air, held up by the collar by Orion. He carried them over to the giant exploding tag.
"This giant exploding tag, as you already know, Tai, explodes if you're on it for more than a few seconds. Now, let me explain the body flicker to you. The body flicker requires a single tiger handsign, and chakra for propulsion. It doesn't require much, but too little, and you won't go anywhere. Just keep that in mind. Soon, I'm going to drop you on the exploding tag, and it will be up to you two to body flicker off of it. Understand?"

((GAH! You beat me to it!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:58 pm
(( Tai and Jake post your profiles at the top forum for the chuunin exams ))  

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces