Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Caritas Center ~The RP~ (Former Bowery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:02 am
"Not yet, but who knows."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:11 am
((The Shadow knows! xd ))

"Then I'll kick back and watch. Maybe she'll do a trick." She gave the hammer a scornful look. It wasn't big enough in her opinion.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:12 am
((bad joke that is...but a good radio show.))

"Fine...watch, have fun."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:16 am
((I couldn't resist... xd mrgreen xd ))

"You don't want me doing what I consider fun," She replied, not really thinking about what she said. "I have an odd sense of humor."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:23 am
"You do? i'll watch myself then."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:46 am
*He nods, looking at Jack and then to Iris.* Alright, well, it's almost time again... *he taps his wrist and points up; The fortress was going to close the gates soon.* Unless we want to be stuck in this vile city all night, I suggest we head back... *he crosses his arms, and looks at Iris.* You need your living quarters... *he glares at Jack* and YOU need to do the laundry! *With that, he spins on his heel, and begins to walk towards the exit.*  

Anakoni

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:08 am
Though she supposed clean clothing was important, Iris still couldn't help but laugh at Miso. She never would have guessed that the leader of an army would be so concerned about laundry. Iris folded in her mismatched wings, draping them over her shoulders like a cloak (an odd-looking cloak, but one nonetheless) and meekly followed Miso, still smiling and her eyes on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:42 am
*Stepping outside, he looks up, and sure enough, a huge fortress, the size of a small city, was floating just a few hundred feet above the ground* This is home. *he points up, and a green pillar of light decends to the ground. he slowly approaches the light, and steps in* Hurry, or you'll miss the cool part! *he says, as he strikes a dramatic pose as he slowly begins to float up*  

Anakoni

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:53 am
Again, Iris laughed. For a leader, he sure was... odd. Her ears were flat against her head as she gingerly stepped into the light. She uttered a small gasp as she started to float. She unfurled her wings and started to flap past Miso.

"I'm winnin'!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:00 am
*he looks at her, and lets out a sigh* Damn kids and their fancy wings nowadays... *he attempts to "swim" his way up, trying to beat her to the gate* Arms...getting...tired...  

Anakoni

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:01 am
Iris fell back, jokingly beating her wings slowly. "Wings... getting... tired..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:05 am
*As they approach the top, he moves above her, and sits on top of her head* I get the feeling we're forgetting something... *he shrugs, and looks around as they enter the gates of the fortress* Oh well, must not be too important if we forgot it... (I'm moving to the ISA thread, since thats where we are now...)  

Anakoni

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:08 am
Iris reached up with her long arm to lightly punch Miso in the ribs.

"Sir Jack!" she called down. "Are you comin' or what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:27 pm
they know to much! i should get them out of the open and question them them properly
she pulled out an escape scroll and opened causeing them four of them to be transported to her base

((to the jarian base of operations!))  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

MasterHan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:39 pm
" Don't worry, I'm following."

He Runs and jumps into the ISA beam.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash