Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:59 pm
Leora groaned slightly and placed her head in her hands. "Great . . . not only do I have to get married against my will, I'm also featured in the latest gossip . . . wonderful . . ." she said and then sighed, getting up off the chair and then flopping backwards on her bed. She was blissfully clueless to the fact that Lance was now able to smell her scent now since she wasn't paying attention to him at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:08 pm
"Oh don't worry,fairies can find gossip about anything,even the demon who just flew out is actually scared to death of swimming,hee thinks he'll drown."Alice giggled uncontrollably as she hovered near Leora's head.

Lance watched Leora flop onto the bed with wide,tense,nervous eyes as he stood completely still and didn't say a word about Eric's completely true,but well hidden, fear.

Alice looked over at Lance then whispered in Leora's ear,"What's wrong with him?He keeps staring at you like he's afraid of you."  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:11 pm
Leora looked puzzled and finally paid attention to Lance, sitting up to look at him. "Lance?" she asked, in a rather confused yet oddly concerned fashion. She then turned her head behind her to see if there was perhaps a spider on the wall there . . . no dice. She turned back to Lance. "Um . . . why are you staring at me like that?" she asked, feeling just a little bit creeped out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:18 pm
Alexis looked worried."You see mistress,we've just discovered that Eric stole the last bottle of blood we have and the blood bank we recieve the blood from is out of stock and isn't able to send more . . ."Alexis was confused as well as to why Lance was looking at her and mentally cursed herself when she remembered he hadn't had a drink since the previous morning.She took a step toward Leora,but only to turn and stand in between Lance and Leora,in case he might attack.

Lance continued not to move,his eyes now starting to show hunger as the shade began changing to a vivid blood red though he was doing his best not to attack her and remained tensed.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:25 pm
Leora tensed at that. "O- . . . Oh . . ." she said softly and then almost instantly pulled the blankets over her and sitting on them, trying to make a sort of shield between herself and Lance.

((If you want, since, last I read, Alice was next to Leora's head, Alice could also be under the blankets. ^-^))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:35 pm
((Alright.))

Lance stared at Leora's body under the blankets,his throat was burning with thirst and he could feel his fangs extending,losing the war against his thirst.

Alexis saw his fangs indent his bottom lip and immediately grabbed him and dashed out the door as quickly as she possibly could,bringing him as far away from her as possible before dropping him on a couch.

"Thanks Alexis."He said quietly,his throat still burning as the thirst alone was beginning to spread growing pain throughout his body and he clenched his fists.

Alice sat under the covers next to Leora silently before peering out of the covers."Don't worry,the red-head took him away."She said reassuringly.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:40 pm
Leora threw off the covers at Alice's words, glaring at the door. "I just knew he'd be a threat to my life! It's bad enough that both his friends and his enemies want to eat me, but now HE wants to eat me too!" she ranted and got up off the bed, pulling off the pillow and drop kicking it so that it slammed into the door. "Damnit." she muttered angrily as she sat back on the bed. "I really don't like it here . . ." she said, her shoulders hunched over and her head in her hands. She felt so . . . vunerable . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:46 pm
Alice flew over and sat on her head."Well,look on the bright side,he didn't bite you right away,did he?Well,then again,I guess that depends on the scent of you're blood,and I can't smell it."She said.Only predators like demons,werewolves, and vampires could smell the scent of someone's blood.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:53 pm
Leora sighed. "But he wanted to . . . you could see it in his eyes . . . he wanted to bite me . . . he hates me . . . he told me so the night he kidnapped me . . . I'll bet if it wasn't his father's final wishes to have him marry me, he would let his friends, enemies, or even let himself eat me without a second thought . . ." she said, feeling rather scared.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:59 pm
Alice didn't say anything.She couldn't think of any way to reply to that because she knew it was true.

Then,Alexis knocked on the door and opened it a bit to look at Leora."Is everything alright?"She asked in a concerned way instead of her usual chirpy attitude.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:06 pm
Leora looked up at Alexis and it revealed tears to be in her eyes. "No. Nothing's right at all. I'm homesick and pretty much everything in this realm wants to eat me! How does that make anything 'alright'?!" she asked and then pulled her knees up to her chest, burying her head in her knees and breaking down . . . for the first time since she was kidnapped, she started crying. She didn't want to be there, she didn't want to marry Lance, she didn't want to die, and Lance himself seemed to want to eat her . . . she was terrified.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:15 pm
"I'm sorry,"Alexis apologized,walking over to a chair and sitting down,looking down at the floor shamefully."It's all my fault.I didn't give him another drink since yesterday morning by accident and I wasn't looking when Eric stole the last of it.Now,Master Lance is in horrible pain and your crying and I just feel so horrible."  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:20 pm
Leora looked back up at Alexis and went over to her, embracing her. "It-it's okay . . ." she said, in a rather hiccupy voice. "I-it was an accident . . . you didn't mean for this to have happened . . ." she said and sniffled lightly. She didn't want to make others feel bad, and she knew that Alexis was suffering from guilt and she wanted to help her friend . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:49 pm
Alice felt uneasy when Leora walked over to the red-headed vampire and hugged her.What if she bit her new friend?There was no way Alice would be able to stop her.

She didn't say anything at first."I'm sorry,again,but, you realize I haven't had a drink since yesterday morning either.But,I don't know why Master Lance was acting like that."She said looking very ashamed of herself for letting this happen.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:19 pm
Leora sighed. "It's alright . . ." she said again and then pulled away realizing that she might make Alexis thirsty as well. "Sorry . . ." she said and wiped her eyes as she moved back to the bed. "I just feel so . . . vunerable . . ." she said, hugging herself as if to ward off a cold feeling.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff