Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:30 pm
Sou Jara
the samurai doll looks up as if sensing something on the wind and turns to the mage doll without a word.
the mage doll scribbled a note in crayon for viva super gluing it to his forhead and runs off after the samurai doll as they leave the area
((and what would such note say? xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:41 pm
"Well who are the enemys.?"  

Traven_Arrain

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:48 pm
Traven_Arrain
"Well who are the enemys.?"
Viva turns his head before reading the note. "I'm not sure who they are working for. I do know that wasn't Lutia. It was a fake. It smelled odd. I know that Ansem is responsible for the attacks on the Naga Scales and the Academy. I was sent to hunt him down."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:12 pm
"Ansem? What type of name is that?" Itasu holsters the guns and sighs, running his real hand through his hair. "Just arrive and already get into two battles... And I'm lost."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:18 pm
Viva shakes his head. "I don't know. All I know is that there is a war going on. My clan in danger, I don't know where Lutia is, I'm low on ammo, energy, and now I have to hunt down and kill this mage."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:43 pm
"Yea... I need to restock on ammo too. I've got a good bit left but I like to keep my reserves up." He grunts and holds his right arm, pushing the sleeve back to look at it. Some parts are melted through, showing the inner machinery. "I'll also need to get this fixed."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:45 pm
Viva looks at the arm. "You should head to the Marketplace. Its still safe for now, and you could check out Mecha Main street for that arm, but its still a war-zone. We just got done destroying a large enemy wave."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:50 pm
"Airships and Cyborgs? If so I was just there killing those things cause some Hunter Clan person asked me to help. I'll need to work on how to take out Airships though." He rubbed his head and flinched. "But like I said, I'm lost. I don't know where anything is in this city."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:53 pm
He looks around at the battlefield. "I would help you out, but I must stop this guy. He's already killed several hundred people."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:56 pm
"He's also pissed me off but you saw what he can do. Unless you're something amazing you won't stand a chance alone. You'll need some way to fight that ability of his to control lava."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:01 pm
Viva throws back his head and laughs. "That little sideshow?! He doesn't know what he is getting himself into. I'm a Anceint! A Guardian of Creation. I'm sure I can counter that abilty easy enough, but I wouldn't turn down any help."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:06 pm
"So you're the one that stopped the rain. But what else he has up his sleeve we don't know." He grunted again and looked back at his arm, checking the inside where he could see through. "Looks like they hit more than just the outer armor. I'd help you but with the adrenaline from battle wearing off I don't think I can ignore this damage much longer. Sorry."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:08 pm
"Its okay, you should get that checked out. I'm sure I can handle them, or at least slow them down."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:10 pm
"Could you give me directions at least? I'll need to get to that place then find the Hunter Clan, which is my original reason for coming."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:13 pm
Viva nods then points to the east. "Head that way for about three miles. That should get you to the marketplace, as for the Hunter Clan, I wouldn't know. I'm Jarian, so we don't mix to well. Sorry."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff