Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:18 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi sighed and vanished from sight. He would have to make sure nothing stupid happened.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:51 pm
Bankotsu sighed, little boy was trying to run away well he is pretty much screwed. Bankotsu started to run following the direction Pyro was going. Feeling the vibations he would make as he would travel in the earth.

Ducttape_Bandit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:08 am
Jake would disappear in a flash of lightning, following the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:14 pm
Kazuma shook his head and left back to the academy.  

irishshamrock12

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:41 am
nabuko ran in and yelled "room for one plz."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:40 am
Noa Hayato

Noa finally stood in front of the building they had told her to go to. Since her parents couldn't stay in the village due their profession, she had to find a place to stay. Not that she couldn't take care of herself, but she found it quite scary to on her own now.
She opened the door and entered the hallway. Behind the desk was a man, so she walked up to him.
' Good day sir, do you have a spare room for me? I study at the academy and my parents do not own a home. If you would have any left on the top floor, that would be great', Noa said, smiling as friendly as she could. She needed a room, now.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:57 pm
User Image Kuromaru zoomed up to the man in the desk. "Hey can I get uh..." he faltered in his speech when he saw the beautiful Noa from the academy,"uh... hey fancy meeting you here." He said as he bowed. He turned back to the man,"Ummm... can I get a key to the next free aparment avaible?" he asked. He turned back to Noa,"Hey did you learn any new jutsu yet?" he asked knowing he could teach her some tehniques since Kazuma wasn't around.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:35 am
Noa Hayato

Noa looked up as she saw Kuromaru coming. She wondered if he had an apartment in this building.
' Hi, nice meeting you again', Noa said, as she took her key from the desk. She was really excited now, she wanted to decorate her new room so badly but she didn't have anything to put in there. She had to become genin fast and earn some good old money.
' No, not really, I did master Bunshin no jutsu though and now I am working on some other basic jutsu's like Kawarimi no jutsu and such. How about you?'.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:01 pm
"Well right now I'm trying to get an apratment, but since then I've been running around like crazy. First I went to Kusagakure to congratulate my Sensei who has become the Kage over there. Then I ran back here to change an dye my hair silver, which I don't even know why I did. After that I ran all the way to Kirigakure to learn some water jutsu, but I didn't have the patience to search." Kuromaru started to blush when he started to say the last line. "And finally I came back here to see you. You weren't at the academy so I came here to get an apartment and now here we are."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:32 am
Noa Hayato

Noa giggled'.
' You really have done a lot since we last met. I wasn't at the academy because I was tired of training. Now I go every day and just don't train too much after class. That really broke me up. I don't have the stamina to do that right now. And I really like your new haircolour, but the previous colour wasn't bad either'.
She put the key in her pocket and turned to Kuromaru again.
' I am going now, I need to learn some new jutsu's so I'll go to the academy right away. If I can keep this up I will be genin in no time. Maybe we can train together sometime?'  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:33 am
Myoto walked hastely into the entrance of the Apartments and up to the front desk. His katana was holstered on his right side and will a large sack thrown across his back. He put a pouch on the desk and it clanked as he dropped it on the marble top. "Give me the top of the place...you can keep the change." The teller opened the small pouch and his eyes grew wide. He hurrely grabbed the key to the top floor and gave it to Myoto. "Thank you, sir." He said as he took the key and walked past the two other students. "Hello Noa, and Kuromaru was it?" The deep amber eyes seemed to speak rather than his mouth, seeming to see into their very minds. His right hand pulsed again with the red and black glow and he quickly covered it up by putting it behind his back. "I am sorry, but maybe we can meet later if you wish. Good day." Myoto said as he ducked into the door with the stairwell in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:37 am
'That was strange, and he smelt kinda funny. For a ninja that is.' Kuromaru thought to himself as the man ran into the stairwell. He turned to Noa,"Thanks and yeah, maybe we could train together some time. And if you want we could hang at the park. It's up to you if your not to busy or if I'm not distracting you from anything." And with that he winked at her then strolled out the apartments, towards the park, without aquiring one of his own.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:38 am
The door closed behind him as he walked into the top most floor. The first thing that he noticed was that one whole wall was a grouping of large windows, over looking Konoha. The light flooded the room covering the floor to his feet. A desk was propped up near the windowson the far right corner and next to that was a large kingsized bed with lavish coverings. Myoto walked over to the desk and bed and sat the large bag ontop of the resting area. On the other side of the room, there were shelves and bookcases for storing scrolls, clothes almong other things. Next to the bed was a weapon rack for placing your weapons, and a cleaning stations. "Well...I guess this place is my home now..." Myoto told himself as he lifted up his sleeve to reveal the armored like hand. The red metallic viens pulsated with what looked to be fire and the orb in the center of the hand looked to be gleaming in the diminishing sunlight. He brought it up to hold in his left hand as he peared out of the window that over looked the Leaf Village. "It is beautiful...in a sense."

Myoto's right hand:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:26 pm
Myoto lead against the the wall of windows on his armored hand. He looked to the Academy. The sun was going down fast, the demon like hand casting an earie glow in the room. The lesser ninja was deep in thought of how he was going to become genin. This life was supposed to be better than the last one, he was supposed to become friendly, but his past didnt allow him too. "If they only knew..." Myoto told himself as the orb stared back at him like a demonic eye, reflecting his true being. "I could try to be...nice...or atleast helpful." He whispered as he graspped the katana off of the weapons rack with his left hand and opened the door. The shinobi stopped as he turned back to look at the village before hereached up and pulled his sleeve down, covering the armored arm.  

Oni_Soul

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:00 pm
The door swung open to Myoto's room as he entered. Closing the door behind him, he threw the sheathed katana onto his bed and sat down at the desk, taking out the scrolls and putting the tree walking jutsu to the side. There was a scroll larger than the other two that he opened first. It seemed to be some sort of Fire Jutsu created by someone by the name of Kishima, and proved to be vary powerful. The text though, was very different from the normal language that they spoke. "What the Hell..." Myoto whispered as his fingers rushed through the columns of words and letters. "Exploding...Fist Jutsu? What kind of Jutsu is this..." He asked as he read further. The jutsu called for fire and the use of one of your arms. Myoto knew that there was a large amount of chakra in his right arm so he desided to use that one when the tim called for it. "Depending on the amount of fire consumed, will determine how big and how devistating the explotion will be.." He read to himself as he scanned over the scroll. At the bottum of the scroll were the handsigns for the jutsu and the way to consume Fire. "Once the flames have been consumed, the Jutsuist will be able to pass the fire through a punch or a series of punches..." He continued to read. "The punch could be to another Human or organisim or to an inatimate object such as a wall or the ground. If done properly, the Exploding Fist Jutsu could have deadly effects, use this jutsu with caution..." Myoto looked at the parchment then to his right hand. His family was Fire Users and excelled in its use, so it would be easy for him...or he hoped. "But they died long ago..." He thought as he put the scroll down and leaned back in his chair. The shinobi's dark amber eyes gazed out the window into the black night sky, only lit by a few stars and the giant moon.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff