Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:25 pm
Kendal smiled "You sure are Marcove kid alright" He said. He looked at him "Well your father was a great person his family took me in as a kid and trained me to be the best I could. But his life unfortunatly had it's share of problems but your father managed to get through them...I remember before he...left he told me you would ask me questions and that he wanted me to answer them to the best of my abilities" He said. He took another drink "Your father was brave and strong he lead me and your aunt into some of the toughest and some of the worst battles of our lives...but he always knew how to bring out the best in people there wasn't a person on earth he couldn't find the potential in" He said. He was enjoying talking to the kid it was alot better than working and it was the first time he socialized in a long time. He frowned "Unfortunatly several bad things happened around the big war ten years ago which caused me to not be around for a big share of it" He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:33 pm
Amara smiled. "Well it seems that I will be here longer than I expected" she said laughing a bit. She looked at the time, the festival was coming soon. "Well I wouldnt mind practicing against you" she said looking at him. "You know...only if you want to" she said.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:36 pm

Sera nodded and unsheathed her blade, holding it up to show that she was ready. "Ready when you are, Mistress Lorna." She said, a faint smile appearing on her cheeks. It felt good to be training, it was one of her favorite things to do on duty. She watched Lorna, trying to predict what she would do.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:39 pm
Kessaris smiled at the info he was learning from Marcove's old friend Kendal, but one he reached the point where he said he couldn't be around, he felt compelled to ask. "Excuse me." He said drinking his glass of soda clean. "Why couldn't you be around? Get injured or something?"

~~~

"Great. Let us depart then." Nas waved goodbye and adue to Morganna and Keliah as they exited the building. He created a disk of solidified air and rose forth to Noroa once again greeted by all it's citizens...some of them slaves. "Hi..." he said dually. From there, he held his head low as he moved toward his quarters, quickly bringing in Monet and closing the doors behind him. "Rough day...."

(I have to make Nas' profile sooner or later...and Alastor's.)  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:47 pm
Lorna smirked at Sera. "I hope you are ready" she said as her hands glew indigo as she threw the orbs at Sera. They were hex bolts that would insue bad luck to Sera. She then flew into the air as she formed the crystaline minerals from the cround into small needles,launching themselves at Sera.

Monet began to rub Nas' shoulders. "I understand dear" she said to him. She kissed him on his cheek. "dont worry about it...as long as I am here..." she said. "Things will be alright" she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:47 pm
Kendal gulped it wasn't his favorite thing to talk about "Well you see unlike most people on this earth I was given a second life....you see it was during the war Marcove and I came up with the idea to trick Daphne...who was one of the celestials...only she soon recived the power of mind control if someone looked into her eyes...I unfortunatly was controlled...after some time she controlled me after a fight I had with your father and got me to cause a meteor shower on Shale to destroy it...Marcove knew there was only one way to save everyone...he had to kill me...it had been two months after my death that the war ended and Marcove had recived great power from destroying Delceri the head celestial...with that he brought me back to life....and then...he..left" He said. He was quiet for a moment the memories were still painful.

Ricky looked at Kendal "Dad are you alright?" He asked.

Kendal looked at Ricky "Yea Ricky I'm fine it's just some memories are painful" He said. He took a drink and continued "You see because of my death I wasn't able to help and when I was brought back it was over...and I had to say good bye to Marcove" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Sera blocked the orbs and needles as best as she could, only getting scratched on her arm from a couple of the needles. She grinned and infused her blade with a shadow, before jumping up and slashing at Lorna. At the same time, she was starting to think of counter moves Lorna might be thinking of and ways to counter them back.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:55 pm
Lorna grabbed the blade that Sera was wielding. She winked at her as she charged it with kinetic energy. It would explode in a matter of seconds. She then opened her mouth as a high pitched scream was released attempting to knock Sera across the room.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:56 pm
Kessaris looked Kendal in his eyes and found something he didn't agree with. "My dad killed you?" he said sadly surprised. "If it were me, I'd have found another way..." he sat in his seat and quieted for a second. "It must've been the only way. Hey Kendal, what do you mean by dad left? I was told that he died. Is he still alive?"

~~~

"I hope you're right." Nas said, reveling his wife's touch. His mind was on Nephilis as it usually was. It'd been that way for almost seven years. All connections were leading to him and he didn't like it. He looks to his wife, and confides within her love. "I love you Monet. Never forget that." Nas carresses her face with a soft, gentle touch and places his lips against her kissing her passionately.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:09 am
Kendal shifted in his seat "Well to be honest everyone says he's dead but I think it's more complicated than that you see him and the other leaders acended. They left earth yes but it's like the celestials they were dead but came back...so I think their somewhere between life and death outside of it realy" he said. He smiled "You see things are far more complicated than just life and death....I mean I died but yet I'm here now" He said. He then looked at Ricky then back to Kessaris "You know it's because of your father I'm the leader of Alloy he told me to come here and help" He said. He then finished his drink and stood up "but I think thats enough questions for now...besides I'm sure you came here to ask more than questions about your father" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:11 am

Sera hadn't expected Lorna to do that and was flung back, hitting the wall. She grinned and stood up, bringing up shadows from the ground and forming them into tendrils. She launched them at her at a fast speed and continuously. At the same time, she was secretly moving a shadow along the walls, hoping that when she released it, it would take Lorna by surprise and give her an advantage.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:21 am
Lorna smiled as the sword blew up from the energy put into it. The tendrals then caught hold of Lorna. "damnit" she said laughing outloud. "I see that you are no longer weak" she said to her trying to format a plan in her head.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:31 am
"I was told that he was dead. What the...Alyss!" Kessaris caught himself from cursing. "Okay, Mr. Shadowheart," he said, beginning to think of a way in his ten year old mind how to reach his father,"Umm, well, Keliah has Jean's part covered question wise. And It's cool to know that you died and was ressurected by dad. I guess that means he really was a good man. I just have one last question for you though. What is a celestial? And is there anything I shouldn't know about things?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:40 am
Kendal thought for a moment but he wasn't entirly sure what a celestial was exactly "I can't say for sure what one is but I know someone who can" He said. He smiled "His name is Nephilis..but I haven't talked to him in years...hmm...maybe Alyss would know how to contact him" Kendal said. He then thought for a moment "There is one other thing for as long as I knew your father he never gave up even if things looked terrible...I want you to be like that okay...Never give up" He said. He then looked at Ricky. "So is that everything you came here for?" He asked.

Ricky looked at Kessaris and then remembered "Oh yea Kess remember we were supposed to ask dad to go to that art thing" He said.

Kendal gave him an odd look as if he felt he forgot somthing "What art thing?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:45 am
"Yeah...thanks Ricky. There's an art thing overseas in Silicia tonight. An art expo. Everyone will be there I'm sure. And besides, it's been a while since you saw Alyss and everyone else. They'd love to see you again Mr. Shadowheart." Kessaris said, looking out past Tenshu to the sea. "We're going to need a fast boat. Can you teleport Mr. Shadowheart?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games