Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:39 pm
*As the clock strikes midnight, Solus can be seen standing atop the clock tower, his voice booming* "Backstab you?! No, no, In order for me to backstab you, we would have had to be on the same side!" *He laughs, his body shaking. energy crackles around him, and a sudden upward draft starts. at the same time, Miso begins to crackle with energy as well* Hmph, this body will be gone...I'm going to have to travel back to hell after this... *Miso says, the cats body glowing brightly*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:52 pm
Jack looks up.

" But...I gave you CATNIP! YOU CAN'T DENY THAT!"

Jack quickly looks at Miso.

" Wait! When will I see you again? And if I do...you'll be in another body won't you?"  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:10 pm
*The cat flashes, and a sudden shockwave is unleashed, knocking Jack back a few feet* You'll see me again a few minutes after one...I'll see you in a few thousand years... *the dust clears, and a tall, robed figure stands where the cat was. he turns, and looks at Jack. In place of eyes, two large, black pits, blood red streaks trailing to the jawline of the faceless white head. a dark blue aura surrounds him*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:14 pm
Jack falls over, and stumbles up.

" God damn, I'm always getting hurt..."

He looks up and sees the tall robed shadowy figure, and shrieks like a little school girl.

" AHHHH!!! KKK DEMON!"  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:18 pm
*He looks at Jack, the expressionless face just staring* Luckily, my foe takes alot longer to transform then I... *He slowly moves towards jack, not moving his legs at all, just sliding across the ground* You defied me, Jack...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:43 pm
Jack stumbles back, falling down and scoots backwards. Who the hell is this person? Is this the new Miso? The words 'You defied me..." echoed throughout his mind.

" I only defied you because...Well I'm afraid that confidential..."

And though he didn't express it, he was feeling fear for once in a long time...  

MasterHan

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:16 pm
Iris, who was horribly confused, had her ears flat and her tail was twitching as she watched the happenings from afar. For some reason, she slipped into an elegant cat form, being a shapeshifter. Not even she could tell the reason, but she had an idea. Hoping nobody had seen her shift, she stepped out of the shadows.

Her fur was a gentle silver and her eyes were a pair of emeralds. Black claws came from all four of her paws. The legs were slender and gave way to paws that seemed slightly larger than what they should have been. Her tail was about a foot longer than she was (which was two and a half feet) The cat was slender all around, but only elegantly so. It's not like she looked starved.

As she got closer, she realized she was too late - or, at least, it seemed that way. Had Souls already become human? At any rate, it was a little late. Now that she was in this form, she would have to wait a bit before changing back. She joined Jack's side, standing proudly and ready to attack if need be... even though she really didn't want to attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:59 pm
*Miso slowed to a stop, still looking upon Jack. In his ascended state of being, he could sense the fear coming from Jack.* Iris, do not try to defend him, it is because of him that this is happening. We could all be killed because of his failure to take action. *he begins his approach again* That, and I wouldn't want to hit a lady, if such a situation presented that as the only response. *With that, he stops just a few feet infront of Jack, and with a swift motion, parts his cloak. From his sides came not one, but three pairs of arms. with the bottom four arms folded, he waves his hand down, pinning Iris to the ground with strong telekenetic force. He then reachs out with his right, grabbing Jack by the face, and lifts him off the ground, slamming him into the wall.* Jack, I should kill you right now... *He tightens his grip, the force nearly enough to crush Jack's skull.* But lucky for you... *he drops Jack, and turns around* I consider you a brother... *He looks up at the clock tower, and with the snap of his fingers, he unpins Iris.* He'll be done soon...  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:05 pm
" Argh!"

Jack grunted as he was slammed against the wall.

" ArghhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

He screamed as he felt his head was about to be smashed, and fell on the ground, breathing heavily. With finger prints from where Miso grabbed him on his face, Jack just stayed silent, for he knew what was coming to him after this whole ordeal was finished...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:16 pm
*Miso turns, and looks at Jack* And as brothers, we should share a bond... *He unfolds his hands, and creates a complex hex looking pattern with them, then chants something in Daemonic*

Sol Kuntrauk, Miso und Jack Leroux

*a mark looking like a 3/4th circle with an X going through it and a smaller full circle around the middle appears on the main right palm of Miso, and the left palm of Jack* This is a Soul Contract. *He turns his back* We're now linked by the soul. And now, I have somewhere to go when this body is destroyed. *he begins approaching the clocktower* (think KOTORII biggrin )  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:39 pm
Jack remains silent, his head sunk low...
The words Soul Contract echo throughout his mind, leaving him completely horrified. Finally, after a few minutes, he whispers to himself.

"...Damn it..."

He slowly, stands up, leaning against the wall and lights up a cigarette. He takes a large breath, and exhales softly. He takes a step towards Miso, and looks back at Iris.

" Come on now, We wouldn't want him to get destroyed in the whole process..."

And follows Miso, with a cigarette still in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:48 pm
Furious at having been talked to like she had (granted, yes, she was a lady, but hated it when that was one's sole reason for not engaging her in combat) she followed Jack and hopped on his shoulder easily.
What can we do...? she inquired, using the only method of communication she had after shifting - mind speech.  

Silvi Tal

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:22 am
Jack's mood lightened a bit when she jumped on his back, remembering a long forgotten memory he had...he put out his finished cigarette and whispered to Iris:

" We have to help him...whether we like it or not. I'm now forced to go wherever he goes. My fate lies in his hands...and vice versa. Right now he's in a powered state, I'm pretty sure he can get rid of Solus himself though."

He looks at Iris and manages to show a slight smile,

" Everything's going to be alright! ^.^"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:29 pm
If he can get rid of Souls by himself, then how can we be of any assistance?

She frowned, not liking the situation at all. Her tail was wrapped around Jack's neck to steady her, though the end was twitching slightly in worry. She had seen this kind of thing before, heck, she'd had this happen to her before! That's what was so infuriating. If she'd gone through this, then why couldn't she think of a decent way to help?

Oh, yeah, now she remembered... She only had the locket around her neck to go by as far as memories went.  

Silvi Tal

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:34 pm
Jack also frowned.

" That's the part I'm not sure about either..."

He looks down.

" And if he doesn't get rid of Solus himself...Well, some things are best unsaid."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff