Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans ~ Dark vs Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What animal would you be?
wolf
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
dragon
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
tiger
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:10 am
Maddie began to jog in the direction of the city, or what she thought was. Before she knew it she had no idea where she was. "Stupid!" she said aloud and slapped her forehead. "I cant do anything right!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:58 am
Draco grinned, stepping away from Gemini. "It's good to have you back with us." He said truthfully. "Friends?" His hand was outstretched, waiting for her to shake it. Despites wanting to hug her and kiss her, he wasn't sure if he was quite ready to start again, so for now, he would be satisfied with being friends.

Running after Nightstar, Azar jumped into the air. Dark energy enveloped him to leave a swift in the boy's place. The black swift flew after Nightstar, his eyes skimming over the destruction of the city.

Rei was driving quickly on his motorcycle, easily weaving through the ruins of the city. The voice of a girl (Maddie) reached him above the roar of the engine. Curious at to who this survivor was or whether she had just gotten there, Rei sped over in her direction. He came to a halt a few feet before her and asked, "Hey, you okay? You look confused."  

dragonelf213

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:14 pm
"Stupid, Stupid!" she yelled at her self. She began to pull on her hair. Calming down she sighed.... Then began to walk.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:36 pm
"Hm," smiled Gemini. "Friends," as she shook Draco's hand. She new it would take a while for him and ehr to be together once again but they'll manage as friends. She'll manage. Then her costume changed back to her old Gemini costume but more suitable for her age. And the only thing that change was her hair. Her had one white streek down one of her long bangs. while the rest of her hair was dark brown.

Nightstar flew in the air with both boys by her side and a new comer. As she lfew over the distruction she looked at it and said, "Its horrible as I thought."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:37 pm
(( Here's Gemini's new look ))

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:16 pm
She then had an idea. She needed to find the other. Two tree branches wrapped them selfs around her ankles and raised her above the trees. "Hey!!!!" she called out to Nightstar and the others.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:46 pm
Appearance:
User Image
Name:
Misery
CodeName:
Misery of the Tainted
Being/Breed:
Monstrel "Vampyre"
Powers:
Pain transferrance- EX) Person A gets wounded by Person B, Misery can take all of Person A's pain, and transfer the pain into herself while nullifying the pain and healing the wounds of Person A. If Misery chooses, she can transfer the pain to Person B without causing actual physical damage to their bodies, just Person B's mind.
Abilities:
Since she is half Monstrel half "Vampyre" she comes with her breeds' abilities.
Monstrel; Can morph any part of her body, even multiple parts, but she can not fully morph her body into something else.
Vampyre; Humans call the species vampyres, and the real name was lost, so the name vampyre was adopted by her kind. The vampyres need blood every month but since she is a half she needs blood only every five months. Since she is a half breed she can morph only halfway into those things a full vampyre can. When she wants to become fog/mist she becomes transparent, for a bat she becomes half bat half human looking, then when it comes to wolf she only goes halfway.
Weapons:
Misery carries two silver handguns with silver and golden bullets. She also wields a dagger and a sword, both made from obsidian, with strange jewels set into the hilts.
Weakness:
Monstrels are weak to gold weapons, not gold in general, just weapons, same with vampyres only silver. So gold and silver jewelry which is not intended for defense or offense does not harm Misery, but any weapon made from at least fifty percent of gold or silver can wound Misery. But she can quickly heal from those wounds while only obsidian can truly wound her like a bullet would a human.
Battle-suit:
User Image
Other:
Misery travels with three cats which are actually three demons belonging to her family's great ancestors. The three demons were bound by Misery's great ancestor and forced to serve the woman of the household until all the beads on each of their rosaries had turned black. The three demons' names are Lucifer (black), Lord (white and black), and Granite (orange and brown).
Lucifer-
User Image
Granite-
User Image
Lord-
User Image
Each of the demons turn into small harmless house cats.
Bio:
Misery was born on her planet called; The World. There, everyone relies on shrines, rosary beads, and spiritually blessed objects. The native species there is Monstrel, but lately half vampyres have showed up.
Anyways, Misery's mother was a single mother, her husband having died earlier, before Misery's birth and after their son's. Misery's brother was off on a trip one day when Misery's mother was killed. Misery inherited Lucifer, Lord, and Granite and left the planet by her brother's suggestion that someone wanted her dead. Misery came upon Earth and decided to live there. Misery now works as a dancer during concerts, shows, and celebrations. She sometimes sings but prefers to keep to herself.
Misery will fight alongside whoever is currently the highest bidder, therefore; she is nuetral.

Note: Lucifer, Lord, and Granite may only come out into their demon forms when Misery takes the rosary bead collars off their necks.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:41 pm
Draco smiled. He had to admit that Gemini was rather pretty. Well she had always been pretty to Gemini, but she was beautiful now. Maybe it was because he hadn't seen her for a while. "Good, now let's go and see what there is left here."

Azar nodded his head. As usual, his speech echoed in everyone's minds. "It's bad. There have to be some survivors though... Somewhere."

((Hey Jina, Rei was talking to Maddie.. If you want, he can go and talk to one of your other characters that isn't in use.))  

dragonelf213

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:58 pm
"H-Hey Where are you going?" Annabelle called out to Draco and Magpie.

((Hey Dragon elf and people my charecter cant fly.... You left her in the woods.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:30 am
Draco shrugged, "We've got no where to go. The Titans' Tower is destroyed... So I guess we'll have to find the bad guy and take him down." Draco pounded his fists together, rage sparkling in his eyes. He had gotten a lot angrier since Gemini had left and it appeared as if he couldn't let it go. He wasn't that angry at her anymore, this rage was directed at the villian behind all this destruction.

((Sorry for leaving her in the woods sweatdrop But that doesn't answer my question; do you want Rei (my new guy character) to meet up with one of your characters? He was talking to Maddie, but she ignored him.))  

dragonelf213

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:34 am
((Oh I get it... Ok he will talk to maddie... Lol Ill listen this time Could you post it agian? sweatdrop ))

"C-could I come with you?" Belle stammers.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:07 pm
((Okay, posting it again. Sorry if the font's a bit hard to read... Maybe I should change the color.))

Rei was driving quickly on his motorcycle, easily weaving between the tree trunks. The voice of a girl (Maddie) reached him above the roar of the engine. Curious at to who this survivor was or whether she had just gotten there, Rei sped over in her direction. He came to a halt a few feet before her and asked, "Hey, you okay?."

"Sure, but it'll be dangerous."  

dragonelf213

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:32 pm
The sound of a bike startles her but she still ansewrs. "Yea," Maddie says lowering herself from the branches, "I was going to help some of the titans find some other titans... but they all can fly... they all flew into the city and left me hear."

"Well ive got nowhere else to go... so... Ill come!" she says. With a skip and a hop she catches up to Draco and Gemini.

((It is hard to read >.<))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:26 pm
(( Ok, I'm back. Sheesh! I hate school! School EVIL! But I do love spending time with my boyfriend. Heheh, sorry I haven't been on lately. Me just been busy that's all. ))

"I hope so," said Nightstar. But where could they find survivors.

"Hm," Gemini looked towards the city and its distruction. She than looked to Annabelle and smiled. "Then welcome to the team," said Gemini with a smile. She than looked back to the city and pulled her hood over her head, hiding her face and hair now. "Maybe Virgo is part of this distruction," she said to herself. Draco? How long has it been like this over here?" Gemini asked him.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

xXNoirPapillonDieuXx

550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:46 pm
"Holy crappola!" Misery laughed as Lucifer looked worriedly at the bite she had given him days ago, "You could at least cuss properly!" Granite snarled, slapping the wound and making it swell slightly. Lucifer stuck his tongue out at Granite and stuck the wound in Misery's face, "Hey! I think it's infected! Is it? Huh!?" Misery rolled her eyes and checked it out; the skin around the wound was pink and puckered and the wound itself would definetly form a scar later on, "No, not at all, Lucky, you're fine!" Misery patted it and smiled reassuringly. Lord snickered, he could definetly sense the lies unlike innocent Lucifer.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff