Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:00 pm
beginner thought about that "a transformer? does that mean you can turn into a car? oh thats not important"
beginner pulls out a wrench and grabs jinxxs hand
"with your help i can finish my latest mecha!"
and with a burst of excitment beginners light wings apeared and she burst down the street with jinxx leaving vyse in the dust
and faster than you can say mad mechanical genius she had burst into her room and slammed the door shut
"now we can begin!" beginner waved her arm at the half completed mecha made from a wheelbarrel, a wood stove, a pair of blascksmiths tongs and an arm from a suit of armor
with a mad grin beginner began pulling things out of her bag until she found a spare labcoat and a pair of goggles "here you should put these on for safty"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:02 pm
Giro stood dumb founded at what had just happened he first was going to meet someone then a girl comes and begginner goes crazy with mech fever.
"Well I guess I'll wait."
Giro walked back to the room they had started to build the creation in he leaned aginst the wall and nodded off  

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

[-NeeChee-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:42 pm
Half scared at begginers mad mecha mood and half impressed at mecha, Jinxx took the coat and googles.
Just two questions: What are you trying to build, and how can I help? Jinxx smiled. She could already tell that if she did something wrong to the mecha, beginner would rip her to shreds.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:33 pm
beginner pulled out a canister shaped device from her bags "this is a steam battery can you contentrate alot of steam into it? as much as you can? it will power the mecha"  

xXBeginnerXx

[-NeeChee-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:41 am
okay...
Trying to focus on the battery, Jinxx gave it her all. She was surprised for she could see/feel the battery eating it all up  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:23 pm
the engine whirred to life and beginner excited atached it to the back of the mecha and hurridly worked on the mecha until it could nows oficialy function "alright! good job, now would you like to help me design some wings to make it fly?"
beginner pulled out several tools along with some thin metal poles and a glassy cloth

xXBeginnerXx

[-NeeChee-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:56 pm
Gosh I'm already worn out! Jinxx said smiling but lets go on!!
Jinxx grabbed some of the metal poles and used her strenght to bend them into the shape of one silver wing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:40 pm
beginner beamed as she began covering her frame with the material and ataching it to the wing "thats it! your doing a good job!"  

xXBeginnerXx

[-NeeChee-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:30 pm
Jinxx laughed to her self and smiled. She never realized how good it felt to do a good deed. She was used to fighting more. Jinxx finished up the other wing and awaited bigginers next orders  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:56 pm
"good job! now attach your wing to the hole on the part i installed ointo the mechs back and connect the blue, green and red wires together"
beginner proceeded to do so and with the last wire stood back and picked up a large helmet that would work as a hatch for the mech

xXBeginnerXx

[-NeeChee-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:05 pm
Doing what she was told to do, Jinxx finished with pride and looked at begginer, expecting another command. Then she realized that before there was also a boy with her. Hey begginer, what happened to that boy you were talking to earlier on?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:28 pm
-After a couple days of stealthing around inside fo the town He quickly made his way to the castle it took him less then a few minutes phasing through the shadows of course as he made his way to one of the doors at the castle he was quickly stoped By one guard the other one was on break The guard slowly held his hand out and with doing so Vayle slowly lifted his gauntlet covered arm and then merely doing so he slowly lowered his arm and has he did all the color the person possed was gone and dark green viens showed everywhere on the body as it hit the ground twitching and spitting blood up like wild-Dont worry...it wont kill you....if someone comes to your aid...but by that time...i will have gotten what i came for "-And has doing so he slowly sunk into the guards shadow and appeared in the main hallway of the castle curious where people were-  

shadowbayne

Greedy Prophet

3,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:26 am
beginner was busy screwing in the hatch to notice "i left him behind on the street no big deal, why?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:07 pm
Nonoi looked out the window agian, swishing her tail back and forth. Then she smiled at Kyoko.

This is my new home planet, I kind of like it... But there's one thing I have to know... I there anyone who can get me out of this form?! I mean, it's nice being a mouse and all with the sneakiness and the cool tail, but I love to get my human form back and not just on a full moon either! And the chickens! What is up with that! I don't understand!

Her wings flittered and her face showed her total surprise of her sudden outburst. She covered her mouth, then took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.  

Chocobo Goddess Akila

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:52 pm
*She smiled at Nonoi out burst. She puts her flute down* Before i forgot how to summon things I was able to allow things to change shape...however I don't think I could do it now...I'm sorry...as for the chickens...I can only derive that it's from you being in this shape...your power is so strong this body can't contain it so when you try anything it comes out wrong....or so I was told from my grandfather....I had turnedmyself into a butterfly once and couldn't do any of my magic right.~smile~  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff