Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chris8904

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:04 pm
I feel that I did pretty good on the reason why i wanted to join the guild because i typed it once and got an acceptance within 30 minutes..lol I'm sure everyone else had teh same.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:01 pm
Request 29
I lurv Resident Evil. Been a fan since the 1st one. My avatar is leon lol.

Request 30
Why else I love Resident Evil... This is the place to be, nothing else can compare...  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Chris8904

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:05 pm
..LMFAO wow thats hilarious the things people would say to join this guild. You guys have to be more personal about yourself talk about yourself and how you joining would make a good addition to the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:57 am
Really though. xd They get sadder as they come.

"My avatar is Leon lol"? Wow. You're unique. >>  

Uenna

Chris8904

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:58 pm
Uenna

Yea unique as in your pretty damn slow. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:18 pm
Chris8904
Uenna

I guess all requests with 'lol' in them (where nothing is actually funny) should be avoided. xd  

Valimai

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:20 pm
~Daughter of Sparda~
Chris8904
Uenna

I guess all requests with 'lol' in them (where nothing is actually funny) should be avoided. xd
lol. Totally. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:21 pm
~Daughter of Sparda~
Chris8904
Uenna

Definitely.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Valimai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
~Daughter of Sparda~
Chris8904
Uenna

Definitely.

Yay! People agree with me! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:39 pm
~Daughter of Sparda~
Biohazard EXTREME
~Daughter of Sparda~
Chris8904
Uenna

Definitely.

Yay! People agree with me! ^^

Awww now she feels more welcomed.. domokun  

Chris8904

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:20 pm
Time to breathe new life into this topic with a doozy. xd

Request 31
Name: Aiden Zephyr Age: 34 Gender: male Weight: 157 Height: 5'6 Profession: mersnarny Personality: if it moans its dead Weapons: SP2009 9mm pistol,Franchi SPAS-12 combat shotgun,Heckler & Koch MP5 sub-machine gun Clothing:military grade tactical gear. Operatives are seen wearing black combat boots, beige-coloured fatigue pants, a green fatigue shirt, and a black tactical vest with the U.T.F.S. logo printed on the back. Only squad leaders and commanders wear the U.T.F.S. green beret. Sample Post: Aiden walks around the corroner* "Hey,guys ho.....*loud gun shots cut him off.He spins around to see a hunter behind him and several of his team mates scream for help and randomly shot off rounds."Noooo (random name)*picks up a gun from one of his fallin commrads and pumps the hunter full of led*the hunter spins around and leaps at Aiden,he gets pushed out of the way by(Random Name) thoe (Random Name) pushed Aiden out of the way here got eatin him self.*Aiden Gets up and runs in the confussion...... Bio: Aiden is the commander of the Umbrella Task Force Service (U.T.F.S.) Delta Platoon and holds the rank of Lieutenant. Originally from St. Petersburg, Russia, Aiden was once the leader of an ethnic minority's guerrilla force that his wife belonged to. However, after being captured by the Russian army, he was convicted of numerous acts of terrorism and was tried as a war criminal. But instead of being sentenced, he was appointed as a member of the U.T.F.S. instead along with his guerrilla comrades. Hello,I am Aiden,I am a mersanasry at umbrella bio hazzard core.(True fans would know what I am taking about) As you can see I am a huge fan of RE (Resident evil) I love all the seires and cant wait to play RE5 (Yay chris!) I hop e that you see my knowlegde of Resident evil and alow me to join...Thank you

This person thought that this was an RP. >_>; He spells things horribly, and his grammar is terrible.

aiden_100
I am a mersanasry at umbrella bio hazzard core.(True fans would know what I am taking about)

Perfect example of bad spelling. Also, he's right. The true fans know that he can't be a good Biohazard/RE fan if he can't spell biohazard. o_o

aiden_100
As you can see I am a huge fan of RE (Resident evil)
Um... contradicted already. >_>;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:26 pm
interesting so who wins the noob of the year award this time  

J87

Hollow Shaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:27 pm
Canas Renvall
Time to breathe new life into this topic with a doozy. xd

Request 31
Name: Aiden Zephyr Age: 34 Gender: male Weight: 157 Height: 5'6 Profession: mersnarny Personality: if it moans its dead Weapons: SP2009 9mm pistol,Franchi SPAS-12 combat shotgun,Heckler & Koch MP5 sub-machine gun Clothing:military grade tactical gear. Operatives are seen wearing black combat boots, beige-coloured fatigue pants, a green fatigue shirt, and a black tactical vest with the U.T.F.S. logo printed on the back. Only squad leaders and commanders wear the U.T.F.S. green beret. Sample Post: Aiden walks around the corroner* "Hey,guys ho.....*loud gun shots cut him off.He spins around to see a hunter behind him and several of his team mates scream for help and randomly shot off rounds."Noooo (random name)*picks up a gun from one of his fallin commrads and pumps the hunter full of led*the hunter spins around and leaps at Aiden,he gets pushed out of the way by(Random Name) thoe (Random Name) pushed Aiden out of the way here got eatin him self.*Aiden Gets up and runs in the confussion...... Bio: Aiden is the commander of the Umbrella Task Force Service (U.T.F.S.) Delta Platoon and holds the rank of Lieutenant. Originally from St. Petersburg, Russia, Aiden was once the leader of an ethnic minority's guerrilla force that his wife belonged to. However, after being captured by the Russian army, he was convicted of numerous acts of terrorism and was tried as a war criminal. But instead of being sentenced, he was appointed as a member of the U.T.F.S. instead along with his guerrilla comrades. Hello,I am Aiden,I am a mersanasry at umbrella bio hazzard core.(True fans would know what I am taking about) As you can see I am a huge fan of RE (Resident evil) I love all the seires and cant wait to play RE5 (Yay chris!) I hop e that you see my knowlegde of Resident evil and alow me to join...Thank you

This person thought that this was an RP. >_>; He spells things horribly, and his grammar is terrible.

aiden_100
I am a mersanasry at umbrella bio hazzard core.(True fans would know what I am taking about)

Perfect example of bad spelling. Also, he's right. The true fans know that he can't be a good Biohazard/RE fan if he can't spell biohazard. o_o

aiden_100
As you can see I am a huge fan of RE (Resident evil)
Um... contradicted already. >_>;

O.O OMG.....He Spelled so badly...i cant read half of it..i remeber my request was long and explained why i liked and wanted to join this, like i was applying for a job! rofl  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff