Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:47 pm
(well hey if u want u can pm me and ill be happy to chat there)
i smile and moan softly to your hands on my chest, i lick your neck slowly and begin to nibble on it as i hold u close  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:50 pm
Chloe had her neck up as he nibbled on her neck. She closed her eyes and twidled her fingers around his body softly. Around his neck than down his body.  

ElectricCandii

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:54 pm
i run my hands slowly down her body and massage her sides, then hold her chest to mine and sucks slowly on her neck, loving the feel and warmth of her body  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:11 am
jackson came back from out side with more firewood " zorry zir i vas geting more firevood  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:10 am
Chloe wispered into his ear. "I love you master." And nibbled on your ear.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:59 am
i snuggle Chloe close and hold her body to mine, i wrap a blanket around us and kiss her on the cheek *Ah thank you Jackson, my brother has....downed a few of our pet birds, if u could please retrieve their remains and bury them in our animal cemetary* i look back to Chloe and kiss her on the cheek *I always make sure to take care of all our pet the best i can sweet slave, and i know u love animals so i want them to at least be comfortable in wherever they are now* I hug u close  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:14 pm
Dracoso18
i snuggle Chloe close and hold her body to mine, i wrap a blanket around us and kiss her on the cheek *Ah thank you Jackson, my brother has....downed a few of our pet birds, if u could please retrieve their remains and bury them in our animal cemetary* i look back to Chloe and kiss her on the cheek *I always make sure to take care of all our pet the best i can sweet slave, and i know u love animals so i want them to at least be comfortable in wherever they are now* I hug u close
"yes zir "jackson goes to get a shovel and goe's to get the dead bird's "  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:12 pm
((Wow.... Ummm.... *Speechless* 9 pages... 9!!!!! I wa gone for a day!! Can someone update me???))  

byakuya_legend

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:17 pm
((I just dropped out. -_-))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:23 pm
((Eeesh... *sigh* I guess I'lll post from what info I have read so far.))

Elli sat in the basement ignoring the other slaves in there with her. She lloked aroung looking for a light source, and saw the basement door was open a crack. She held her breath, hoping she wasnt just imagining it. She quietly climbed up the stairs, looking out the crack, listening intently, for any sign of life. It was hard, since her heart was racing so hyperly. She heard nothing. Nothing at all, so she nudged the door open a little more, being careful, and steady, not wanting to cause a commotion. This is my chance to escape....  

byakuya_legend

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:27 pm
stylin_zelda_legend
((Eeesh... *sigh* I guess I'lll post from what info I have read so far.))

Elli sat in the basement ignoring the other slaves in there with her. She lloked aroung looking for a light source, and saw the basement door was open a crack. She held her breath, hoping she wasnt just imagining it. She quietly climbed up the stairs, looking out the crack, listening intently, for any sign of life. It was hard, since her heart was racing so hyperly. She heard nothing. Nothing at all, so she nudged the door open a little more, being careful, and steady, not wanting to cause a commotion. This is my chance to escape....
jackson goes back to the basement " dont try it "  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:32 pm
She looked up, suprized she had been caught. She fell down a few steps, and pubbed her head. "So close to freedom." She mumbled. She looked back up at one of the brothers. She thought about what she had just done, and how much trouble she could get in. "I am sorry..." She said, barely audible.  

byakuya_legend

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:39 pm
stylin_zelda_legend
She looked up, suprized she had been caught. She fell down a few steps, and pubbed her head. "So close to freedom." She mumbled. She looked back up at one of the brothers. She thought about what she had just done, and how much trouble she could get in. "I am sorry..." She said, barely audible.
(can i be tristen)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:43 pm
(K)  

byakuya_legend

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:46 pm
stylin_zelda_legend