Tales Of The Abyss RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:14 pm
Tear finished off her food and turned towards the commotion with Mieu.

"Are you okay now?" Coralina giggled as she asked Mieu. Sacha was also laughing as she watched Mieu. "Guy's right. You should wait a littl before trying to eat again."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:04 pm
Mieu looked up to see how much attention he's attracted. The Cheagle smiled widely and nodded in embarrassment. "Yes! I will." Glancing back at the food in front of him, he waited patiently for it to cool down.

Leaning forward on the table, Luke put his head down in exhaustion. "Hnm.." He sighed, considering turning in for the night sooner than he thought.

Gwendolyn was leaning against the table, chin in hand as she examined some of the finer wines on the other end of the table.

Guy frowned and put a hand on Luke's shoulder, "If you're tired why don't you head to bed now?" He received a muffled reply and a shrug, which seemed to be something along the lines of 'No, I'm fine.'. He glanced up and back down the table, most of them had already finished their meals.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:16 pm
When Coralina finished her food, she pushed the plate a little away from her and stretched. "That was good!" She smiled happily and looked to Sacha who smiled back. She had eaten her fruit and was content.

Tear turned to Coralina when she was finished. "May I see your guns again? I want to see if I can identify the fonon that may be used to protect them from aging."

"Ah! If course!" She smiled and handed the guns back to Tear who began looking at the engraving, wondering if those would give her a clue.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:47 pm
Mieu sat down and began to eat the cooled noodles while watching Tear curiously.

"It'd be interesting if she could figure it out before we start." Guy started, watching as his food was brought to him. "At least once you start using them tomorrow, we might be able to understand more."

Gwendolyn watched closely as Tear attempted to identify the fonon, wishing she might poses a skill like that.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:54 pm
Tear continued to look over the outside and in the barrel of the gun. Removing the bullets, she looked in that part as well, finally finding what she was looking for. "I see. It uses the sixth fonon of light in order to prevent the aging. There's a little symbol carved into the gun, right here. But there are also carvings for the other fonons... I think you may be able to use the fonons with your bullets, once you understand how to use your guns better..."

"Oh! I see!" Coralina said excitedly. "Wow! That would be great! Being able to use different fonons!" She smiled happily. She never knew those guns would have such great power. Sacha mieu'd curiously and looked over to the guns.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:04 pm
"I wonder how many you could use." Gwendolyn spoke up with dull curiosity in her voice.

Guy blinked in astonishment, "That's interesting. We'll have to test their power tomorrow then." He smiled and quickly went back to eating his food.

Luke yawned, catching bits and pieces of the conversation as he listened. "Bullets then..? That's weird." He managed to reply.

Mieu slurped up the rest of the noodles. "Fonon Bullets~?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:10 pm
"Mm... sort of. It's more like the bullets themselves stay the same but if she does something with the gun, then the fonon attaches itself to the bullet, making it of that fonon, but I'm not exactly sure how it works..." Tear explained it, handing the guns back to Coralina.

"I think I get it..." She said, accepting the guns. "Maybe we can figure it out tomorrow. Right, Guy?" She asked with a smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:16 pm
"I bet it's really strong!" Chirped Mieu in excitment.

"Yes, of course." He smiled back, "Or at least I hope so. It may take longer then I expected with a weapon that works like that. I'm not sure if we'll be able to learn everything tomorrow, but you'll know how to use it. I guarantee that much."

"I can't help but wonder just how you'll manage to teach her." With emphases on the her, Luke glanced over at Guy.

"We'll manage." Guy laughed nervously as he finished his meal.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:22 pm
"Well, yeah... I don't expect to completely understand something like this from just one day of training..." Coralina said, looking over the guns herself. "But, even knowing how to use plain bullets will be a huge improvement over what I already know, which is next to nothing!" She let out a slightly nervous laugh.

"Yes, understanding the basics will be crucial to understanding how its powers work. It may take a while, but in the end it'll be worth it," Tear said with a nod.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:33 pm
"Of course! We'll just have to work at the rest of it until you know everything you can." Guy replied with a slight chuckle.

"Sleeeepy." The cheagle made his way over to Luke and managed to get close enough to snuggle up against his hair.

"Stop it." He muttered, voice still aggressive as ever. Luke didn't bother to scold Mieu any more than that for a few reasons; Coralina wasn't too far off and secondly he was just to tired.

Gwendolyn glanced at the others, "Seems like you've come a long way.." She said, taking note of just how sleepy Luke seemed.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:37 pm
"Well, we have, and the trip has taken us quite some time. We should probably be heading for bed soon..." Tear commented.

"Yeah... today has been quite... eventful..." Coralina agreed, her voice somewhat solemn as she thought over the news she had received and the gifts as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:18 pm
".. Yeah, I guess it was." Luke muttered under his breath. "Well, bed sounds like a good idea to me."

Guy exhaled deeply and glanced down the table to Coralina. "Let's hope tomorrow's more peaceful then. For everyone's sake."

Mieu seemed to have been lulled into slumber by the quiet chatter around him.

Gwendolyn didn't say a word, taking note of Coralina's tone of voice. She only nodded.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:45 pm
Tear nodded. "Bed sounds like a good idea." She stood up from her place at the table and stretched a bit. "We should rest up. Especially you, Coralina, since you have to start training tomorrow."

"Yeah, you're right. Bed seems like a good idea. And I'm sure tomorrow will be a good day!" She smiled and Sacha let out a mieu of agreement.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:24 pm
"Then everyone will get their sleep and we'll get right to training as soon as you'd like, Coralina." Guy nodded and stood from his seat. He payed for the meal and then made room arrangements for the lot of them.

"I wanna see this too." Luke reminded them and stood as well, Mieu following suit. "It'll be worth watching." He grinned and started off towards the rooms upstairs.

"Goodnight then." Gwendolyn bowed her head slightly as she went off as well.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:18 pm
Coralina got up bright and early and went to get breakfast before going to find Guy to begin her training. When she arrived, Tear was already there. "Oh! Hi Tear!"

"Good morning. You're going to start your training after you eat right? I'd like to watch as well, if you don't mind..." Tear told her when Coralina took a seat beside her.

"Ah! Yes, of course! Feel free!" She smiled and ordered some breakfast.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff