Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Life of A Ninja. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:11 pm
[align=center][[Okayy. I have to get off of my computer. I am officially banning myself from using my Laptop for anything else beside's work. So. Im sorry to say that i am opting out of the RP suddenly, All the best you guys, i love this RP. But i am in a forceful mood, and i will miss you Sakura, But i have to go for a while <3 BAAAAIII!!!]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:39 pm
"2 billoin yen," Acura said " Even I wouldn't borrow that much money." Acura turned to Kai. "Your enthusiasm is.... Well... It's good to know you care. But this matter isn't in your hands or mine. It's in the Hokages," Acura said still thinking what to do, if they should help the Hokage or not and if that would be the right thing to do.

Acura turned to the Hokage. "We will leave you 2 alone so you can discuss this," Acura turned around and walked out the door with Kai. " Kai, i know you want to help the Hokage," Acura said in an understanding voice, " But we just can't-- Shouldn't get into this. It's not our problem... It's not your problem."  

am i Sasuke yet

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:56 pm
Shibito watched as the two left. then he went back to business "We need that money back. Our people are starving to death because we can't afford to give food to the poor. you have 1 week to reply before we are forced to declare war for the good of our people."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:35 pm
"Before we do this for you.. Shobito." Her voice turned to a deadly wisper with a sinister smile. "We'd like to pay a visit to your village. Just in case we're not earning money for some random crap!" She said raising her voice. [[ SOMEONES starting to act a little like Sasuke. XD]]

She turned around abrubtivly. "Acura, this can be my first misson. Let's go Lorri!" [[ I will take over Lorri! I'll be him now! ]]

------

Lorri followed her unsure, but went up to her closely. "Alright."

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:23 pm
Sibito just glared at them and left. "Feh, Konoha genin. Always worthless pieces of s**t." Shibito said as he walked out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:40 pm
Surprised, and angry, she fainted. [[ Ok, so she has another power, she can change to diffrent people when she gets surprised. Bc of her demon.]] Her eyes turned red, and she turned around sharply, throwing he kunai's at him violently. "Shut up! And lead the way!!" she said angryly, stepping aside for him to go first. "Hurry up! Useless jonin! The likes of you shouldn't evewn be on dangerous missons.. For jonins! Unbeliveale!" She shouted at him.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:47 pm
[How about Lorri is away on a mission with someone else. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ARE LIKE GOD MODDING BECAZ YOUR MAKING YOUR CHARACTER HAVE ALL THE s**t IT NEEDS TO STAY ALIVE. Now i see what Lorri meant by can we at least be some what realistic.]

Before Kai could do any of that stuff Acura stopped her. " Shibito, I don't appreciate you calling my student a piece of a s**t. Now i know we are having our differences right now but I don't think we have to be rude about this. Now do we [That isn't a question]," Acura said calmly holding back Kai from doing something stupid and making a war.
[ Who's acting like Sasuke?]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:00 pm
"Feh, stupid chunin exam....makes them weak. they either die together with friends or live together. Me, i had to kill my brother and best friend to become a chunin. I had to kill an entire small village to become a jonin. I have killed infants I have killed many men of many ages. Now comes this one b***h!!!! Acting all innocent!!!!!!" Shibito then throws a smoke pellet and escapes.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:36 pm
Acura says very quietly, " Ha, that's nothing."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:47 pm
Shibito then slept in a tree. waiting for the Hokage's help to the message. "Hmph!!! I had to go hungry for a week because of that stupid loan!!!"  

Nathanderdethdealer

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:52 pm
Kai's eyes turned back to normal. "Wha-what happened? Where's Shobito?" She said saying as less as she could, somehow, something she didn't know about made her very tired.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:24 pm
Shibito then falls asleep in the tree.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:59 pm
[Ok, first of all its Shibito and second what is wrong with you? Why are you-- You know what forget it.]

Acura looked at Kai as though nothing had happened at all in the last half-hour then turned to the Hokage. " May i talk to you in private? It is something important and can't wait," Acura said not really thinking about the money she owes but something else more important... To him at least.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:35 pm
Shibito was awakened by a group of academy students. "Mr. can you help us throw kunais?" the asked and Shibito having a flashback about his childhood agreed. He oddly had some fun showing the children proper throwing techniques and such.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:26 pm
[No offense but if you are in the woods and academy students see you wouldn't they think you were some weirdo. I mean seriously why would someone randomly be like will you help me throw kunais. Oh well, i just think it is kinda odd.]

Acura stood there looking at the Hokage and waiting for her reply.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games