Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:21 pm
"Aww thats almost hear worming...but its not!" she threw her kuni's to block the needles. "Your right jin I could never be that pathetic weakling like her that the difference between us I'm more stronger and willing to kill unlike her!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:29 pm
"you do realize the needles that i used are in your cns(central nervous system) and you need to stop and i dont care if your willing to kill and as for the differences i like the differences because your to mean and she shows that she cares which is awesome and thats just one thing i love about her and if you want to fight find somewhere else to do it because my emotions are to arised for me to fight you " he said as he turned away from yukie and went back to melody and knelt down beside her and grabbed her hand "yukie" he said with a voice that was almost beyond comprehension "you wanna know something that i havent told anyone " he said waiting for her to answer  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:32 pm
"Go ahead and fight me...what haven't you told anyone?"
she asked curiously  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:42 pm
jin turned his head over his shoulder with his hair starting to stick streight up then looked streight at her with his eye color turning different color rapidly "i never told anyone that the only thing that pisses me off the most is annoying little dogs that have nothing to do but hurt the ones i love" as he said that he stood up and his chakra started to spill out of his body "i hate it when you do this to her yukie" he said as he stepped forward and as he stepped forward he focused some of his chakra through to his feet and when his foot touched the floor he vanished and popped up behind yukie "you know i never done any of this to anyone because of the face it is only used to kill but this time is the first and last time i ever us it " he said as he pulled out a kunai and stepped back away from yukie and made a few handsigns and put the kunai in a position of slicing and focused his chakra to his feet and lunged forward toward yukie attempting to slice her then landing on the other side and vanishing and sliceing at her again and again till jin finally stoppped after 5 strikes and he stoppped facing melody "ill always protect you " he thought as he turned back to yukie and felt his heart rate slow down "im done im tired of fighting with you over her but oone thing remains a mystery to me why would you cause so much pain to this girl"  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:54 pm
Yukie looked up at him with sad eyes and stated "Because you love her...not me!" melody mumbelled something in her sleep. A tear ran down yukie's face and she told jin "Jin...take good care of her and if she askes about me change the subject....please be good to her" yukie grabed one of melody's fallen kuni and stabbed her own self with it. Some blood started to trickle out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:10 pm
he turned toward yukie "but why why would you take your life that will only hasten hers to its doom" he said as he lunged over stretching his arm out to grab the kunai and missed and got yukies blood on his hand "why" he said as a tear ran down his face he looked up at yukie "you are thinking irrationally " he said as he closed his eyes when he opened them his eyes color had changed and his hands started to glow with the light of of the sun he touched the open wound on yukie "no one is going to die anymore" he said as his hand touched the wound he felt the cut seal over and he stopped the bleeding "now you two need to talk and get to being friends and yukie i never said that i didnt love you to i love you like a family member and will even take a bullet for you " he said as he looked at her again "and one more thing your the only thing that can cure her yukie and i need you and so does she so please loosen up your heart and allow us to love you and help you" he said as his eyes showed compassion and careing and his voice matched his look  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:48 am
Yukie smiled she had never had a family before. "Alright jin no more fighting, I'll help her." Yukie walked over to melody she raised her paw and shook her some as she stated "Melody....melody it's time to wake up now" melody stired some as her eyes slowly opened. Her red mark vanishing as she opened them. She looked at jin and asked "What happened to me jin?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:51 am
jin got up from where he was and walked over to her "it doesnt matter now all that matters is that your ok" he said as he started to cry looking at melody  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:31 pm
"Don't cry, Jin... Was it really that bad?"she asked with a worried look on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:37 pm
jin fell to his knees in front of her "i almost lost you and i couldnt bear that" he said as he was now full on crying all over the ground "i wont lose you ever" he said as he looked into melodys eyes and his eye color changed to a light blue almost the color of the sky  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:33 am
"Jin.......I-" melody froze she had to tell him. "Jin....everyone dies sometime it just takes a while to forget them....don't wont be dieing any time soon!" she stated smiling. "You won't lose me....." she stated her voice sounding far away. She looked at his eyes and saw they were light blue, she blushed she thought they were cute. "Jin, your eyes are very pretty!" she stated blushing madly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:14 am
jin smiled " i know that everyone has to die sometime in life but i dont want yours to end now and if yukie hadnt stepped in you would have" he said as her comment went through his head making his face blush  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:52 pm
"I knew you don't want it to and it won't well at least if I can't help it." she froze as he said yukie helped. She turned to yukie "Thank you yukie!" Yukie nodded and headed up stairs. Melody looked to jin and asked "Did I miss something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:15 pm
jin nodded "yes you did me and yukie had an arguement and because of that we had a fight and shortly after i had quit the fight yukie told me something i didnt know possible that she had somehow developed feeling for me but i told her the only girl that i could love is you and that the way we could all make us happy is if we became a family " he said as he looked deep into melodys eyes "as long as its fine with you that is"  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:17 pm
jin looked at her " when you have your answer illbe in the forest come find me ok mel" he said as he walked to the door and opened it and it screeched "i need to oil that later" he said as he closed it and saw a nice sunny day "ok now to the forest" he said as he made a few handsigns and jumped into the air and ran across the heaven string he was making in the sky  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff