Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:16 am
"Different occasions." He lifted up the black one. "Got this in Japan. It was a fight club gift, it belonged to the owner." He then lifted up his other hand. "These belonged to my two best friends." He pulled the one off his index finger and placed the silver ring on her left ring finger. "You can keep that one." He gave her a smile and looked around the room at her stuff  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:40 am
black rose rouge
(im so sorry to have to say this but im not going to hav the internet for a while...a long while...im afraid im going to have to quit.you can eather kill my character or what ever.im terraboly sorry for having to do this.i injoyd the awesome rp.please forgive me and have fun)
(It's ok when you get internet back just post we're not going to kill you off we'll just wait)  

Angelic_Gurl909

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:33 pm
"cool" she said with a smile and then said "so im guessing you're full were wolf?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:34 pm
jax shook his head "nope im a werepyre half werewolf half vampire" he said lcmaly he msiled " but nice try" he said jokingly "what book were u reading " he asked  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:55 pm
"cool!" she said and then said "rhymes with witches by lauren myracle."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:56 pm
jax msiled " whoa that na odd book title" he said lcmaly "what it aobut" he said lcmaly  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

babyangelgurl81

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:31 pm
Name: Kasumi or you can call her mist
race biggrin emon/human her mom was a human her dad was a demon
personality:Kasumi actually has two forms a demon and a human.Her personaly depends on the form she's in.Her human form is nice and the complete opposite of her demon form.In her demon form she wicked,mysterious,and angered easily.Also Kasumi has no controll over which form she turns into.
crush: not yet
Weapons/powers:She has a sword also she can fly in her demon form
~past~
Kasumi has no parents and none of her family members love her.When Kasumi was seven she was possesed and killed her parents.When she turned to her family for shelter,love,etc they turned her away.Since she wasn't pure human or demon and since she had two forms.So she had to rely on herself.
appearance: Human form
User Image

Demon form
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:44 pm
((When she' in her human form I will type in black and when she's in demon form I will type in red.))

Kasumi walked inside the library seeing two people chatting.She sighed.Kasumi wondered if they spotted her.She went over browsing the books.Hoping to find a horror/thriller or a romance one.  

babyangelgurl81

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:36 pm
Tina gazed at the ring before looking back up at Seth."I can't take this."Tina said."You said it was given to you by your best friend.I don't want to take anything that's precious to you."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:54 pm
waterphoneix990
Name: Kasumi or you can call her mist
race biggrin emon/human her mom was a human her dad was a demon
personality:Kasumi actually has two forms a demon and a human.Her personaly depends on the form she's in.Her human form is nice and the complete opposite of her demon form.In her demon form she wicked,mysterious,and angered easily.Also Kasumi has no controll over which form she turns into.
crush: not yet
Weapons/powers:She has a sword also she can fly in her demon form
~past~
Kasumi has no parents and none of her family members love her.When Kasumi was seven she was possesed and killed her parents.When she turned to her family for shelter,love,etc they turned her away.Since she wasn't pure human or demon and since she had two forms.So she had to rely on herself.
appearance: Human form
User Image

Demon form
User Image
Yay new person  

Angelic_Gurl909

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:04 am
"witch craft n stuff, it's really good" she said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:07 am
((sorry for the double post)) then she noticed another girl in the library and asked jax "whi is that?"  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

babyangelgurl81

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:58 am
Kasumi heard the girl asking the guy who is that.Certain she was talking about her."I'm Kasumi."She responded  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:57 am
jax lokoed over at the girl and wlaked over "hello kasumi im jax nice to meet u" he said calmly he observed the girl wondering what she was  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games