Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:27 am
Laung looked at Selina and frowned, grabbing her and dragging her into the carriage nodding to the driver who set off, pretending he had cloth ears for a while. Laung slammed Selina down on the seat and held her down "BECAUSE ITS OUR EDUCATION!" he yelled back at her before collapsing into his seat and looking out of the window, breathing heavily, his lips tight  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:32 pm
Selina stared at him. "Education?!" she asked in a low whisper. "Education for what?! Being a slave?!!" she asked angrily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:39 pm
Laung closed his eyes wincing at the whisper, he wasn't normally speaking about such things but he felt he had too, so Selina could understand "I went through this expect for the fact I was sent away from home and sent to live on a rock!" he gulped to get rid of the clogg in his throat "Its too harden us up, so when we rule we rule without feelings"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:23 pm
Selina frowned and glared out of a window. "It's wrong . . ." she said angrily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:36 pm
Laung looked at Selina and sighed heavily "the only thing I could do for Liava was keep her here with her friends that cared for her. I do but I can't show it, so she hates me for it. Don't tell her that" he said softly  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:28 pm
Selina sighed as well . . . "Then why torture her like your parents?" she asked softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:32 am
Laung looked out of the window once more and saw the town approaching "because if I showed her favoritism, that I liked her then I would be sent away again. Alone for years upon end, no one to talk to or even see. I want her to be ready just incase she has to take rule but I think it would probably be a good thing if she did and she still had feelings. Yet she is not in charge, so I obey my mother and father"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:41 am
Selina frowned and then curled up on her seat, her knees pulled up to her chest. "I still think that it's wrong." she said angrily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:49 am
(( eek how on earth did you post in two different topics whithin the same minute? I thought Gaia put that down as spamming))

Laung watched as the town drew up and he looked at Selina once again, grabbing her arm, opening the carriage door "go on you have a job to do. And it maybe wrong but its what happens around here" he said before shoving Selina out and sitting back in the carriage "be back here soon otherwise you'll have to walk back to the castle"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:51 am
Selina huffed and walked into the town, announcing that the princess had suffered an injury, but she was recovering. She answered a few questions that the people had before heading back to the carriage. She wasn't stupid enough to try and run away.

((Um . . . I dunno.))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:56 am
A tall man in a black flowing cloak walked forwards and grabbed Selina's arm tightly. His face was covered as he frowned at her, pulling her behind a stall out of the way "you say that the princess has had a injury but she is recovering? And what position do you have in the household little child?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:07 am
Selina pulled on her arm, trying to jerk it out of the man's grasp. "I'm merely as slave! I was ordered to deliver this message to the people!" she said, scared by the man.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:11 am
The man liked the fiestiness inside the girl and holding her, placed his other arm about her waist, pulling her closer to him "really now ... well whose slave are you? And don't shout, it doesn't become you" he said as he ran his tongue down her neck  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:54 pm
Selina stiffened and her eyes widened as his tongue ran down her neck. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" she screamed, struggling to get out of his grasp.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:33 pm
Laung appeared behind the stall with his sword out, his eyes wide as he ran his sword towards the man. The cloaked man stepped back, releasing Selina and then looked at Selina "I'll be back" he said before disappearing. Laung stood besides Selina "are you alright?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff