Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero9295

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:40 pm
Todd scratched the back of his ear nervously "Sure...there's that." He then laughs a little nervously and turns to renamon "well its a good thing you didnt go splat on the concrete." Then turns his attenion to Rocky playing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:21 pm
The Corrupted Renamon
User Image
"Well....that I can't explain to you entirely, but as clumsy as that entrance was I'll say I handled it pretty well for a 4000-5000 ft fall."
She laughed lightly, when a smile finally came to her face; as barely noticeable as it was.
" But beyond all means of how I got here, I'm here to stay..."

Slightly puzzled Dimitris fixed his glasses. "Do you mean that in the sense of being stranded or are you here on your own choice."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:53 pm
Rocky finishes up with a sustained note and a nice clean chord. "And that's that."
He said triumphently. He notiecd that his fret board was a little bit bloody, than he looks at his fingers and notices some gashes in them. "Ah, I guess I was shredding literally and figurativley!" He said as he licked the blood off of them and waved his other pionter and middle fingers over his cuts and they dissappeared.
"Hmm....What to do next?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:24 pm
"How about we go around town? Personaly im preety bored" He said stretching.  

Nero9295

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:01 pm
"Personally im tired enough from running around all day and then running over here, if anything I'm taking a quick nap." Dimitris eased back into Rcoky's easy chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:30 pm
Rocky shuffled his feet around a little bit.
"Actually,I'm itching for a good match. Anyfur want to spar with me?"
He said as he materialized a wooden bo staff.

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:48 pm
"Sure. I won't go easy though and no powers." The feline smiled and stood. His small and slender frame made him look weak and defenseless, but guess again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Rocky twirled his staff expertly and said, "Okay, back to the rooftop!" He leapt back out of the window and walljumped upwards onto the roof. He then materialized a weapons rack with a wide variety of weapons.  

OiginalLimbershadow

Nero9295

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:24 pm
"Thats sounds fun, mind if I go after Yue." He asked following Rocky out the window not as gracefully to the roof.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:51 pm
"The more the merrier!"  

OiginalLimbershadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:06 pm
"I'll spar with you Todd." Stretches quickly and cracks knuckles.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:52 pm
Rocky waved his paw oover the weapons rack that he materialized and the weapons were surrounded by a faint glow. "The weapons, including mine, are all blunted, therefore the damage dealt is minimal." Rocky did then a couple streaches and a few acrobatic pawsprings and flips and announced, "Ready when you are Yue-chan!...Oh yeah! And we'll need a referee! Any volunteers?"

OiginalLimbershadow

Nero9295

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:07 pm
"Really now? Fine with me." he cracks his knuckles and looks at the weapon rack. "wow nice variety here." his tail wagging back and worth in excietment.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:38 pm
Yue floated gracefully out of the room and landed on the rof near the weapons rack. Smiling he took the blunted double Korachii and smiled; twirling the two "blades in his paws. He spun away elegantly and stood; one overhanded and the other underhanded. "Are techinques ok to use?"  

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:55 pm
"Yeah, just as long as they aren't deadly." Rocky said as he got into his fighting stance: One paw free and the other holding the staff behind his shoulderblade.
"Oops! Almost forgot this!"
He materialized an onyx encrusted earring and placed it in it's rightful place.
"Power supressor. Don't want to go primevil on anyfur. Ready when you are, Yue-chan! The first move is yours!"

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff