Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
THE worst/disappointing game you have ever played Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nozama

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:24 pm
The most disappointing game I've purchased was Trauma Center: Second Opinion.

Trauma Center is a great game. Second opinion is the exact same game.
I've essentially bought Trauma Center twice, but one copy has a worse control scheme, and, like, two extra missions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:40 pm
Nozama
The most disappointing game I've purchased was Trauma Center: Second Opinion.

Trauma Center is a great game. Second opinion is the exact same game.
I've essentially bought Trauma Center twice, but one copy has a worse control scheme, and, like, two extra missions.

Same here, i regret spending that money  

AmorAmore

Milk Laggeh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:56 pm
I've got quite a list for this, so I guess I could do a top 6, all tied at a spot for number one, so this is no order.

1. Sonic The Hedgehog (2006)
2. Monster Rancher EVO. (I wanted to love it cause it was Monster Rancher, but I just honestly couldn't.)
3. Castlevania Judgement. (It was alright I guess, but I play fighting games very competitively, and if you get hit once, you are in hit stun until you hit the ground, it's ridiculous.)
4. Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (It's got the same quirky charm as the originals, but it's just not Banjo Kazooie.)
5. Worms 3D. (It took a classic, beloved series, and just DESTROYED it.)
6. Bomberman 3D. -shivers-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:01 am
Being a seasoned veteran of gaming myself and owning almost every Nintendo home console, I would have to say that the worst game I have ever played in my life would have to be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the Nintendo entertainment system. Its soul-crushing childhood ruining diffuiculty and an impossible to beat water level make it one of the worst games on this system. Don't believe me, go check out the Angry Video Game Nerds review on this awful game. his website is: http//www.cinemassacre.com
The review is in his 2004- 2006 video list.  

SlashFighter1988

wariodude128

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:07 pm
KING_METROID_PRIME_200X
Being a seasoned veteran of gaming myself and owning almost every Nintendo home console, I would have to say that the worst game I have ever played in my life would have to be Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the Nintendo entertainment system. Its soul-crushing childhood ruining diffuiculty and an impossible to beat water level make it one of the worst games on this system. Don't believe me, go check out the Angry Video Game Nerds review on this awful game. his website is: http//www.cinemassacre.com
The review is in his 2004- 2006 video list.

I remember when I watched that one. He went nuts about the fact that the turtles couldn't swim. Of course, that was back when he was the Angry Nintendo Nerd.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:25 pm
Any game Gaia has ever made.  

V1SUAL K31

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:33 pm
how did this get necroed

time to lock  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash