Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
→Pineapple Express; [[open!]] :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

→did you like pineapple express?
faasho ! "my thumb looks like my cack."
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
nah, stupid stoners.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
i haven't seen it :/
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:11 pm
[[xD typical bitchy teen much? lawl.]]

When Isaac arrived to class, he wasn't surprised when the teacher gave him a nasty look. He was late to first period a lot. But not to his other classes; just a tardy here or there.
The class would be over in about 15 minutes. Which was nice, this being his least favorite class.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:28 pm
Kat took extra time walking, and extra time at her locker. She wanted to see Isaac, and she hated the fact they were in different grades.
She slammed her locker, carrying her things to first period.
When she got there Wyatt gave her a weird look, she probably looked mad, or upset. She gave her pass to the teacher, then sat in her seat.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:13 pm
[blahalalalah. skip to lunch.. ;P]]

Isaac had a lunch detention since he'd had so many unexcused late arrivals. Having no parents really sucked. But whatever, they hated him. And he hated them. What difference did it make that they were even there?
He was pretty good at not attracting teacher's attention when he used his cell phone, so he texted Kat.
"I have detention. D: sorry, babe. i love you. tell everyone else i say hi."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:28 pm
Kat got her lunch late, as usual, and sat down with everyone. Wyatt, Seth, Foster, they were already there. She sat next to Wyatt.
"Isaac says hi, he has lunch detention." She said, after reading the text. The fac that she couldnt see him at lunch now, just made her feel worse. She looked at her pizza, gross and greasy. She didnt feel like eating.
"Anyone want it?" She asked, pushing it away.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:11 pm
Seth was out of money, and fairly hungry, so he took Kat's pizza. He'd had the munchies all day.
"thanks," Seth said to Kat.
Foster felt really sick from smoking so much yesterday, and from drinking. So, she wasn't planning on eating anything.
"Seth, I think i might go home. I really don't feel well," Foster frowned. She'd had a rough day so far. and felt like crying and sleeping.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:34 pm
Kat glanced at Foster, she did look pretty worn out. Not used to partying, hmm? Kat had to hide her smirk. Kat took out her phone, texting Isaac.
"Isaac i just want to let you know how much trouble you are in! letting me sit through class all day, then lunch without you! oh boy, you just wait till we're back at home, alone.. now i just need to think of your punishment..(;" Kat pressed send.
Wyatt was reading what she wrote. If it bothered him, how serious Kat's relationship with Isaac has gotten, he didnt say anything.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:58 pm
[blahalalalalah. skip to after school, just to get things going again D;
sorrrryyyy.]

Isaac was sitting on the hood of his car, waiting in his parking spot for Kat. It was a decent car, and looked like it was in pretty good condition.
"Just thought I'd let you know I'm waiting outside, at my car." Isaac texted Kat who was probably on her way already.

[shooooorrrtt.]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:53 pm
[i'll post for my other characters later ;p ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:27 am
[wooooooooooooooow, one liner, thanks.
xD]

Kat slammed shut her locker, she didnt have any magnets on the door, so she didnt care about shutting it roughly.
she slung her bag over her shoulder, she had tons of homework, so she wouldnt be messing around with Isaac tonight, unfortunately. she had a lot of make-up work to do, but Luke had always helped her, so she'd probably stay over there tonight.
Sometimes she really wanted to go back home. The only reason why she left, was because having an alcoholic pastor as a father wasnt very exciting. She liked staying with Luke, since he was basically her older brother, and somewhat of a father to her. As far as a mother goes, she didnt need one, after her's left them. good riddance.
She sighed, shoving her hands in her pockets. It was cold outside, just getting into spring. There was only about three months of school left, then summer.
Finally she saw Isaac, and a warm smile spread across her face. She waved to Isaac, crossing the road. He looked alarmed, then suddenly Kat was hot in the ribs. It felt like a punch, a really hard punch, by the incredible hulk. She felt her ribs give way, and snap. Then there was a screech, and she was on the pavement.
Her air covered her eyes, so she didnt know if she was laying on her back or not. But she felt a warm sensation from the side of her head. It smacked against the ground with a sickly thud. Ow, instant headache. She felt disconnected from her body, strangely. It felt like it wasnt her hand that felt up her head, then seeing it covered in red liquid.
Am i bleeding? Ow, this really hurts.. Kat closes her eyes, she doesnt want to deal with this, but the aching in her head make her stay awake.
On top of that, she scraped her palms going down, and her knees. She's pretty sure she ripped the knees of her pants too, wouldnt be surprised if they were all bloody, too.
There was a flood of voices.
"ohmygod! i-Kat are you okay?!" some guy asks. She doesnt have the strength to answer, let alone move. She just doesnt feel like it Where's Isaac? One second she was smiling, and waving at him, then she was on the cold, wet ground, bleeding. Where did he go?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:07 pm
[w t f? O __ O
did she get shot? ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:56 pm
Everything was fine one moment, and the next, the school's parking lot was in chaos.
There were a few gunshots fired, so instinctively, Isaac jumped down from his hood, crouched in front of his car.
No more shots fired... they must have just been a drive by.
Isaac heard a people yelling and screaming, and amongst them he heard,
"ohmygod! i-Kat are you okay?!"
No...
Isaac pulled out his cell phone, dialing the emergency, three digit number.
Standing up, he saw Kat not to far from him, six or seven cars away, lying on the ground her hand holding her ribs.
"Hello?" He spoke into the receiver, as he ran to Kat.
"There's been a drive by shooting at Skyview High School. My girl friend was shot.. I don't know if anyone else has been hurt," The woman cut Isaac off telling them paramedics were being sent immediately.
After getting off the the phone, Isaac kneeled down next to Kat.
"Kat it's Isaac, the ambulance is coming. Stay with me.." He said, squeezing her hand.
"Can you hear me?" Isaac asked, leaning close to her.
"Everyone back up!" A teacher barked.
"Isaac, you called 9-1-1?" He asked, and Isaac nodded.
"Good," He said, pausing, "That was ridiculous. Who'd shoot at a high school?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:06 pm
Wyatt heard shots, then glass shattering.
"Holy s**t!" He yelled, diving to the floor. Was there a shooting? He was standing in the covered area, outside by the buses, everything was chaotic. What happened? Someone next to him got shot, in the arm. He sat up, looking around frantically. He saw the shooter. His name was Lee Ellis, he had always been a weird kid, too. Suddenly some security guard tackled him, the gun sliding out of his hands.
Who else got shot? Wyatt got up and ran, to Luke's car where he was headed anyways. No one was there, but Isaac was crouched over someone a few feet away. Wyatt jogged over there, Kat was on the ground.
Oh my god, was she shot? A sick feeling came over Wyatt, and he leaned over, keeping balance on a car, and threw up. Kat was bleeding, a small pool of blood forming by her side.

Kat felt someone warm in her, almost like a small fire. Isaac was squeezing her hand, it hurt.
"i-isaac.." She mumbled, she tasted blood in her mouth. That wasnt good. She was crying, though she didnt realize it. Her head throbbed, though nothing was compared to the fire in her abdomen.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:12 pm
[ugh, i wanna post but i have to go. I have practice @ three and i need to get ready. peace out.
i'll post later.]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:55 pm
"Wyatt, seriously," Isaac shook his head, trying not to laugh.
And then Kat mumbled Isaac's name.
Isaac could hear the sirens, then the flashing lights of the ambulance as it pulled up.
"Students, please get out of the street." The teacher yelled, and the students, snapping out of their daze, backed up, creating a large enough path.
Stepping back, Isaac let the paramedics get Kat onto the stretcher.
"Isaac, go with her, you know her parents, right?" The teacher asked, and Isaac nodded. He was sure Luke counted.
Climbing into the back of the ambulance, the paramedics shut the doors. Isaac watched the crowd of students watch the emergency vehicle drive away.
I feel bad leaving Wyatt behind, but he'd get even more sick than he is now, in here.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:46 pm
When the ambulance arrived at the hospital, Isaac did his best to stay out of the paramedics' way so they could get Kat into the operating room. He followed, quickly, behind them as they wheeled her on the stretcher into the hospital.
I should call Luke, Isaac thought, pulling out his cell phone.

He dialed Luke's number and taking a deep breath prepared himself for a difficult phone conversation.
"Hello?" Luke's familiar voice greeted him on the other line.
"Luke, it's Isaac. Kat and I just got to the hospital, she was shot, at school, they need you here, and I think they want her father here to, if he's not.. well wasted." Isaac tried to sound collected.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games