Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:59 am
Marcus nodded and took the gun apart slowly. "I could always get a gun stock made of wood." He put the pieces into the case and looked up at Erk again, fixing his hair behind his ears. "Simple slot please."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:43 pm
"Very well then." Erk quickly set about sizing up a piece of metal to fit the leg in. It took him a few minuets, but he wasdone quickly. He then set about laying the parts out in the order they were to be put in. Then a line of the neccesary tools. He looked over confidently, "Ready?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:47 am
Marcus nodded and sat down. He lay his leg down on the stool and sighed. "So I guess you were in the army at some point?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:42 pm
Erk oppened the leg and began slowly loosening and undoing the various portions of the leg he would be undoing. "Yeah, a few years back." he sighed, "It wasn't the best experience..." He looked aroundhimeself just to insure no one else was in the store, "I ended up in the extreamly special forces. After a stay in office and mechanical work that is. Lets just say, =there was a period were I ceased to exist." he grunted as he strained against a particualrly tight fitting, "Damn records... How about you, the uniforms a bit of a give away?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:10 pm
Marcus laughed. "Best years of my life were in this uniform." He smiled and winced from time to time as Erk played around in his leg. "Had a lot of fun working for the military." He sighed slightly. "Met a very nice girl too, it as a shame we never really got more connected..."

((Mecha street, also known as the place only used by Kieron and Zombie))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:26 pm
((Seriously, could be worse though. For a long time it was only Zombie))

Erk had removed the final part that would be replaced. "Your lucky the outer sehll dosen't feel anything, or youd be in for one hell of a itme here." As he said this he fired up a saw and scut a chunk from the side. "DOn't look." he continued as he wleded the peices that would make up the slot into place. He stood up and stretched, "Yeah, I know what you mean. I made a lot of friends, but not many of them made it back... and the girl I met wouldn't give me the time of day." he added to change the subject. "Cultrual Barriers." he said significantly as he set back to work.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:56 pm
Marcus shivered. "If I felt pain on the outside I think i'd risk the mind numbing re-attachment." He looked down at his leg and noticed him welding peices apart and bit his lip. "Well I never really get attached to anyone in my department. All my friends mainly had paperwork to do so I really didn't worry about them. the only important person I lost in any conflict was my sister." He took a sharp intake of air as he welded some more. "You are going to smooth that away right?..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:11 pm
A large black aircraft flies overhead, towards a distant air battle in another segment of town. As it passes overhead, several parachutes billow out, only instead of being made of cloth, they are made out of iridescent blue energy.

Six troops can be counted slowly floating towards the ground. They land on the rooftops of a small warehouse.

Hassi, the only one not wearing a helmet, revealing a scaly and scarred reptilian head shouts, "Secure the area!"

The troops fan out from the rooftop, one remaining behind, with Hassi.

The radio chatters, "North sector, clear."

"South sector clear!"

"West sector clear!"

"I can see one Black Knight in the East sector...he looks like he's alone, permission to engage captain?"

Hassi replies, "Negative, it may be a trap. Hold your position. Let's watch and see what he does. Get to high ground and set up a secure beacon."

"Roger that."

The soldiers proceed East into an area that looks like a larger weapons range, and onto the roof of a nearby hangar. The soldiers crouch, and the leader, hassi uses a pair of binoculars to observe a walking soldier in similar armor. However instead of gray and gold, it's white and has a different helmet.

Hassi whispers, "No, it is definitely a trap. Look at the buildings nearby. Look in the windows."

He hands the binocs to another soldier. They see in the window four troops with rifles looking down at the ground level.

"What should we do?"

He hisses and thinks.

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:11 pm
An alarm sounded inside Erk's shop. A computerized voice came up on the speaker, "Warning, an unidentified air craft has just entered the area. Troops deployed, may be armed and dangerous."

"s**t..." muttered Erk. "I'm gonna have to do a rush job. Things could be getting ugly soon." he pushed a few buttons on his soot, "ACCELAERATE" he begun moving incredibly fast, fitting pieces in to place. "Sorry if it hurts."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:57 am
The squad member looking a a small computer screen notes a flashing red dot in the lower corner of the screen. "Sir, I'm detecting a civilian alarm system going off nearby."

Hassi, "We need to hold this position until we can complete the objective, securing the area from the enemy. Every mission is an oath. To break it is worse than death."

He pauses, "However, perhaps meeting the civilians here," He looks at the weaponry below, "May be of advantage to us. And locals may know the terrain better."

He pauses, "Let us wait here. Stand down your weapons temporarily."

One of the shorter knights pipes up, "But what if they attack us? What if they are in employ of the rebels? This city is mostly full of humans!"

"We may fight back, but I hope that does not happen. And this is not like Niebel, the population is integrated peacfully. Even demons and angels walk thr streets. And besides, the technology level is highly mixed. For all we know, they may come at us will bullets."

An older and cynical veteran chimes in, "Or with magic...or a scavenged pulse rifle from a crashed enemy craft..."

Kokuwagata

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:16 pm
Marcus shivered with pain for a moment and then waited for the job to be finished. Instinctivly he pulled the 1911 from his holster and examined the cartridge. "What was that alarm all about?" he asked as he checked the magazines on his other pistols.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:32 pm
"Suffice it to say," Erk had finished putting in the peices, and was adjusting them, with near flawless concentration, "I made a lot of enemies in my position. I take my safety very seriously." He bolted the covers into place, "Good to go." he grabed his wepons, and equiped them to thee slots in his suit. Then fitted the top half of his mask on. "I'm going to investigat, you can stay or go if you want." He drew his pistol, and opened the grage, and hopped into his walker. "COmence emergency deployment." a back door opened and he guided the machine through, as it began an uplink with his suit.

Outside he saw the large ship and the soldiers. "A bit hasty, attacking a bussiness district, aren't we?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:54 pm
((The ship already took off, it dropped them as a paradrop))

The soldiers raise their arms in response to the walker.

"Stand down! Stand down!" He commands his troops. All lower their weapons except the old veteran who only slowly lowers it.

Hassi places his gun on the ground and raises his arms to show he is not armed. He tries to patch into some sort of radio interface to communicate with the walker.

"Hello. We are the Honorable White Knights of the Bursian Empire of Niebel. We do not intend to harm you. We seek assistance. Will you help us?"

The soldiers look uneasy, and the youngest shakes a little, looking at the walker.

The veteran mutters, "I told you, always expect the worst. He's not taking kindly to us trespassing. He's got a thing which could kill us all..."

The shaking one inches a little closer to the squad's railgun, but Hassi grabs him.

"Do not disobey my orders." He growls in a low voice.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:07 pm
Brett's weird summoned jetpack guided him through his hangar as he collected parts. He flew quickly over to Erk's walker. "Hey uh, Erk, can you install automail? I'm a little short on limbs. Ahahahaha..." The eleven year old wiggled where his leg and automail arm were. A card slid through the card summoner and out came a mechanical assitance robot.  

Brett_FM

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:28 pm
Marcus reholstered his pistols but left his jacket open, keeping revealed his holsters and his best shirt. He looked down at the legs and sighed as the slight imperfections due to welding showed. He ran his pant leg over it and ran outit the garage. "Hey Erk! You are going to buff out those little nicks aren't ... you..." He paused and stared out at his machine then out at the people who had their arms raised.

He unholstered his 1911 pistol and kept it raised to what was appearently the intruders. "I suppose these guys set off your alarm?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff