Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:36 pm
Vrail made the handsigns and wuikly said the words. The chakra streamed prefectly out of him, leaving him drained and tired. He wasn't able to focus long enough to comtrol the jutsu, losing it soon after. He fell to the ground "Sorry, Sensei!" he said as he gasp for breathe "I'm a little tired."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:41 pm
Shiro let out a sigh. "Then don't push yourself. Go find a place to rest and sit it out. I need to learn some things anyway."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:43 pm
Vrail smiled as he stood up again "I will but after I learn this one." He quickly made the handsigns again, remembering all hese would be hard he thought as he remembered all the jutsus he had done. He shout the words and as the smoke clear there stood a Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:48 pm
"Good now go rest. You learned too much and need time to recover."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:03 pm
Vrail walked over to a tree, where he leaned his back against it and sat down. He was exhausted. He took out a water bottle and some crackers. He needed something to eat, since he had skipped out on lunch. After eat he practice the Handsigns, making notes of which were which and memorizing the ones he could. He wasn't going to waste time relaxing when Shinra was out there somewhere training hard to be a killer. Vrail knew his life depended on it and so did other, they depended on knowing these handsigns.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:41 pm
Vrail looked up, a serious expression on his face. He had an idea, which is rare. "Shiro-sama" he said in much respect "Can you teach me Taijutsu? I know a few Ninjutsu attacks but no Taijutsu. I can verily punch without hurting myself." he said as he stood up, his exhaustion fading away.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:42 pm
Shihan walks over. He bends over and breaths heavily. "I made it to the academy. So now i need to become a genin. .......How?" He then starts to rapidly hit a tree with his kunai, cutting it for no apperant reason at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:53 pm
"Well I can teach you some things I know. But it won't be easy. In fact for me to teach you, you need some great balance and upper body strength. After that, you would just need the pain suppression which I can teach you myself. So first off, lets see your balance and upper body strength." ((Just a post or two of this.)) Shiro then walked to the window and looked outside to see someone new hitting a tree with a kunai. Sighing, he tosses some strings out and toward this new student to bring them in. ((Oh and eva, mind making it more obvious what is thinking, what is talking, and what is just actions?))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:58 pm
((How do I become genin?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:04 pm
Vrail nodded and jumped up on the fence that surrouned the Academy. He walked on it and then stood one leg. He was always good with balance and aerobic type stuff. He was always running and lifting things, yet when it came to hitting things and chakra control he was in horrible condition.
He looked at Shiro "Is this enough?" he asked as he went over and started doing one handed push up.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:09 pm
((I say you are genin and BAM you are genin. There are other requirements but that is the basic thing. You will know when you are genin. But first thing is first, I have to make sure you are a genin. So you may want to come in on the strings I have been sending your way.))
"Yeah that looks good enough. Now for the second part." Shiro let out a small smile while still reaching for the new student.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:12 pm
The strings wrap around Shihan yanked him backwords. He yelped in surprise.  

The Health Potion

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:14 pm
Katsu's clone, who was sleeping for a very long time woke up and saw more academy students. "We need more trees"Katsu whispered to Shiro.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:15 pm
Shiro let out a sigh as he pulled the new person in. "Relax. If I wanted to do anything I would have. So I assume you are a new student?"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games