Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:24 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Just outside the hospital doors a column of winds swelled up, before scattering apart to leave Ronnel and Nelo standing at the doors. The jounin strode inside, his eyes scanning for blood trail. He spotted it and immediately began tracking it, pushing through several doors until he reached a cot where a young boy was laying with a team of doctors standing around muttering,
When the Jounin pushed through them and tried to get to work, he was grabbed and spun around by one of the doctors, who demanded to know who he was.
"Get your hand off me you retard! I am Ronnel Yamanaka, the Blood Medic, and if you don't let me do my job, this kid might die!" The Medical Shinobi spat out the words, backing them with enough killing intent to make the doctor stumble away. The jounin promptly forgot about him as he turned back to his work.
"Alright:Cleanse, followed by a Diagnose." Twice, Ronnel's hands glowed with green chakra that he ran around the stab wound on the boy's side. After the second, he scowled slightly.
"Angelo, I hope that this guy was a threat. You almost killed him, and if you hadn't gotten me when you did you would have ended up like that. If you keep fighting like this, I hope you're ready to take a life." The short reprimand that wasn't completely serious done with, the Jounin turned his attention back to his work fully. He called up a set of Chakra Scalpels and modified them so they wouldn't cut, but would still move the internal organs. He pushed the modified scalpels into the boy's body and shifted his lung out of the way of the wound's path, the organ having fallen there as he was carried here. He growled under his breath as he very, very carefully disconnected the chakra rods from his fingers, working his control hard to keep the chakra constructs from falling apart without hiim in contact with them. He wiped his brow and ran through a chain of seals.
"Chiyute no Jutsu." The Man used the normal version of the healing technique as he slowly, painstakingly began rebuilding the torn and cut tissue. Several times he had to pause and concentrate harder as the tissue he was working on rebuilding and healing changed, and he had to change his chakra flows to rebuild the new tissue.
All in all, it was an hour before the Jounin finished the repairs and pulled the modified chakra scalpels out from his patient's body and gripped the cot to keep from collapsing where he stood. He grabbed a flask of water from his belt and drank it in noisy gulps before wiping his mouth and shifting his mask back. He looked around and spoke to the first person he saw.
"The kid here is going to be fine.. he just needs a bit of rest, and a few days to recover from the healing. If he gives you trouble, tell him he's lucky to be alive." The man sank onto a nearby chair, exhausted.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:42 pm
Akiha then nodded to Arekku and began to walk around the Hospital. After walking for awhile she spotted a shinobi sitting in a chair. "Hmmm, he seems tired...maybe he's a patient" Akiha thought as she walked over to him. "Hello, are you a patient here?"  

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo slowly awoke but he was feeling different, his bloodline was activated now. As he opened his eyes he first spotted Nelo and reached for his katana but he stopped seeing other ninjas he stopped.

"T-thank you." Hideo stuttered as he got up and then he eyed Nelo fiercely. "I only acted because he did too. It was a misunderstanding on my part but I only wanted to get into the village so I can finish my academy training. My old village is deserted." he explained as he collapsed onto his knees.

He was perfectly fine except for his chakra flow, his bloodline will be a constant menace he needs to feed now. He needs to drink human blood or eat human flesh but he still does not know this and he is just feeling weak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJdnrNZ0g9U

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:56 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel looked up and blinked. His sight was blurry until he rubbed one sleeve across his eyes. When he could see, he noted that it was a young woman speaking to him.
"Nope. I'm a medical jounin, just got done with a rather tricky operation." He stood up wearily and massaged the back of his neck, trying to ease the tightness that had gathered there.
"Hmm. Join the village eh? Stay here kid, I'll try to find the Kusakage and ask him. For now... Nurse." The medical Jounin turned towards a young man in scrubs.
"The kid is looking pale. Hook him up to a transfusion, he did lose a lot of blood from that blow." Ronnel turned and stalked out of the hospital, hiding the weariness still in his bones as he began hunting for the Kusakage once more.

Ronnel-again

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:48 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is fun"

"Crowded here..." Arekku muttered as he took a deep breath,"Akiha get you a** over here time to do some real training!" Arekku yelled out with all his strength as well using the lightning genjutsu, as it was time to work on some battling jutsu's for her.

"Keep on smiling, even if your weak!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:00 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

Lucia burst through the door and then looked for his sensei. "I saw some blood by the gates and..." she stopped there seeing Hideo who was quite wounded but was now fine.

"What happened to you?" she asked as she sat down next to hideo.

Alessdmence

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:31 am
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo shook his head when the nurse tried to give him a blood transfusion there was something almost hypnotizing about Lucia.

As if in a trance Hideo stood up and tried to grab Lucia to pin her to the floor. "I'm s-sorry." he stuttered as he tried to do so.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:39 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

User Image

Lucia continued to fight and she was about to electrocute Hideo but she did not want to do something like that to someone who is that weakened.

She let herself get pinned down on the ground and then she leaned forward with her head to kiss Hideo's cheek. "I hope you know what you are doing." she said as she leaned back and closed her eyes expecting the worst.

((Ronnel you are not a rapist HAVOCK IS!!!!))

Alessdmence

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:45 am
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo was surprised by the reaction but he continued anyway. He kissed Lucia back but on the lips then he bit her neck and started to feed.

He started to feel strong again, in fact felt better than before. He continued to bite but he was afraid he might kill the nice girl. He quickly got off of her and grabbed some bottles and bandages.

He let some of her delicious blood enter the bottles and he licked the rim of each one before closing them. He then placed the bandages on her neck.

Suddenly he fell asleep with his head buried in her chest.

(( I IS THE FIRST VAMPIRE!... But this is only cause I am only academy student... once I am chunnin I'll rip arms off))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:50 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

User Image

When Lucia was bit she started to scream but she tried to soften it. Once Hideo stopped she started to breath heavily and just lay there shocked by what happened.

Alessdmence

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:19 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel entered the Hospital, still looking for the Kusakage. He had given up on making his own training grounds for now, he wanted permission before he made something like that. He blinked in shock at the sight of his student pinned beneath the boy he had saved earlier, with that boy's head buried in his chest. The look of shock and slight fear on her face had him grabbing a nurse who had been unable to stop what the boy had done and get an explanation. When the nurse finished, the jounin turned around, wind and sand whipping around his body as he snatched up the boy and pinned him to a wall, using liberal spikes of sand to hold the boy up.
Ronnel picked Lucia up from the ground and cradled her in his arms as he ran the Shindan over her carefully. When he finished his scan, he laid the girl on the recently abandoned cot and had the nurse who was still shocked bring him a small bag of blood.
What on earth is with that boy... the nurse said he bit my student...but all I can find are two small puncture holes on her neck, and the fact that she is drained of blood... His eyebrows shot up into his hairline when he remembered old stories his grandfather had used to scare the children/ Nah... Vampires can't stand the sun. This is something else, it's got to be. With Lucia hooked up to a small IV, getting blood injected into her to replace what had been taken, Ronnel turned back to the boy and growled, his hands flashing through a short chain of seals to create a claw of sand, with one edge razor sharp. He stepped closer and set the razor-edged claw against the boy's throat, knowing that if the boy wished to become a shinobi, then he would surely notice the fact that he had been moved.

(((NUUUUU! Ronny is the rapist-dressed one! Havock is just a blood thirsty psycho! *literally..* Lol)))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:41 pm
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo awoke to the force of Ronnel pinning him to the wall. "It was just... a sudden feeling." Hideo tried to explain then he looked at his arm. He wriggled around and hid his arm in his coat as he forced charka into it, its hidden but its forming into a spear but would remain hidden till Ronnel would say something as to not cause another misunderstanding.

Hideo was simply running on survival instinct right now and he expected that this would stop Ronnel.

(( my bloodline is irritating as hell to control cause you dont. 1 cool )

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:11 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Staring at the boy intently, Ronnel tilted one hand up and slid his hitai-ate down over his eye, sealing it away. After some easy manipulation of sand, he created a Third Eye that floated over to Lucia. He checked her over carefully while watching the boy, having noted the increased chakra flow to one arm. His off hand, the one without a sand claw, came up slowly, wind swirling around it.
"If you have hurt my student, you will suffer for it. Now then.. What are you?" He tilted his head again. "You were pale and unsteady before, but the nurse says she wasn't able to get the IV in you before you attacked Lucia. So why is it that now you aren't low on blood?"

((You've got a determined medic investigating you now lol.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:44 am
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Its my family's curse." Hideo said bluntly as he raised his right arm and used that arm which had become a spear to stab into the sand that was pinning him against the wall but he quickly stopped after one try and it formed back into his arm.

Hideo sighed then he tapped the sand. "I drink blood so I can regenerate. To those who have my bloodline eating mere food is not enough. Yes I thank you for healing the wounds but I would stay weak until I would do that. I have to digest blood."

((17... lets just keep going shall we? ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:13 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo quickly ran next to Hideo then pulling dark slayer out he pointed it to Ronnel.

"Hold it there Sensei." he said as he raised it up to Ronnel's neck. Nelo did not like the treatment, it was already his fault that Hideo changed so he saw it a point to stop his own sensei.

Nelo then aimed the sheath of the dark Slayer at the back of Ronnel placing it firm on the back. "This was my fault sensei, beating him more wont answer anything."

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff