Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:16 pm
User ImageShinro "13" Irou
?-His Own Assassin-?

((If it grabs you without any way out, it's almost a god-mod...))

Shinro felt the sand wrap around his ankles and moved his attention to his previously thrown kunai. With a single handsign, a concentrated beam of White Chakra flew at Z.

(( Better? ))

"Living Only In Darkness, Never Entering The Light Of The World... The Assassin Sends Them To Eternal Sleep, In A Pool Of Deep Red Blood!"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:19 pm
(All right. It isn't like I can do an insta-kill to you because I don't know Desert Funeral yet. I'll probably just capture you in a Sand Coccoon and bring you somewhere.)  

Zombie Swagger

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:20 pm
?-His Own Assassin-?

((JUST REPLY!))

"Living Only In Darkness, Never Entering The Light Of The World... The Assassin Sends Them To Eternal Sleep, In A Pool Of Deep Red Blood!"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:21 pm
As the sand grabbed around 13's ankles it continued to move upwards. Z saw the kunai coming at him and he used propelling winds to blast him out of the way of the chakra beam and the kunai. He saw the sword in 13's hand and he remembered it from somewhere. He just couldn't pin point it.

(I was there when Kiyoshi gave Jake the sword so I know what it is.)  

Zombie Swagger

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:24 pm
?-His Own Assassin-?

'Oh yeah!' Shinro thought as he charged chakra into Tirokami and swung it downward at Z, despite the sand climbing his legs, and sent a small gust at his former master. "You will die here."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:25 pm
katsuro looked at the Assaisins lack of skill and speed then the blue scorpion spoke from the grass sending a telipathic message to katsuro

This kid is Slow you should kill him it's not like anyone would care

katsuro sent a message back so their conversation was unheard

That's not my business I olny have a goal to kill 2 people and that genin isn't one of them

the scorpion rolled its eye

Well when you do kill those 2 what then?

Katsuro didn't answer and contnued watching

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:26 pm
"You will see..." Z said as he used propelling winds to dodge the attack. He made some more hand signs and an irregular mist began to cover the area. "Kirigakure no Jutsu." Said Z as he was readying to kill his student.

(This lasts 3 posts so starting my next post I'll put when it ends. Also the sand is at your chest now. You can't get out of it.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:30 pm
katsuro revealed his Haze sharigan and looked through the mist and disappeared qucikly and reappearing some where in the mist  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:39 pm
(Hurry up Spitfire... I am getting tired. It's 10:40 where I live and I want to watch Reaper crying )  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:46 pm
(Nvrmind then... I guess we'll continue this battle tomorrow then. Until then, I shall wait. Owe and I technically didn't attack yet so I can do this.)
((Owe, and you can only see 3 feet in front of you.))

As the sand climbed under 13's arm pits Z quickly ran on to one of the roots of the Tree of Life. His ankles unstitched themselves and the tendrills shot in to the ground. Z then threw a kunai at 13's head. It would be hard for him to dodge that. Following behind the kunai was a set of tendrills. They headed for 13's mouth. Then Z took three shuriken and threw them at the shoulders of 13. Z then had a sandstorm clone come from the ground as he made some handsigns. The sandstorm clone then made a grabbing sand and the large hand moved towards the sword in 13's hand. That was it. Z remembered where he saw the sword. It was the 7-Tails Lesser Sword that was given to Jake Libra.

(1/3)  

Zombie Swagger

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:40 pm
NUR

((...to you comment jims))
((oh and you guys start fights so soon))
User Image Shoku looks to Z and Katsuro and all the rest of the people She sees a fight going on below and decides to watch but not jump in, she really isn't in the mood for a spar, but watching one is just as fun. She laughs loudly as they all fight.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:02 pm
Shiro arrived at the tree and saw the fight going on with Shoku sitting there laughing. This isn't good. Those idiots are going to get attacked by that tree... hmmmm. I might just help it out. If they are dumb enough to fight on that tree, they deserve to die. He thought while getting off Sadaharu and continuing to watch the fight.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:02 am
(We are fighting somewhat away from the tree...)  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:47 am
jims oreo
(Nvrmind then... I guess we'll continue this battle tomorrow then. Until then, I shall wait. Owe and I technically didn't attack yet so I can do this.)
((Owe, and you can only see 3 feet in front of you.))

As the sand climbed under 13's arm pits Z quickly ran on to one of the roots of the Tree of Life. His ankles unstitched themselves and the tendrills shot in to the ground. Z then threw a kunai at 13's head. It would be hard for him to dodge that. Following behind the kunai was a set of tendrills. They headed for 13's mouth. Then Z took three shuriken and threw them at the shoulders of 13. Z then had a sandstorm clone come from the ground as he made some handsigns. The sandstorm clone then made a grabbing sand and the large hand moved towards the sword in 13's hand. That was it. Z remembered where he saw the sword. It was the 7-Tails Lesser Sword that was given to Jake Libra.

(that implies you just shot a s**t load of tenticles straight into the root of the tree, so now the tree would be threatened by your attack, and attack back, and kill you, have a nice day)

((Also you never saw that tranaction, you were out back, and i was in the shop, you have no way of knowing, even if u did have an escuse to seeing me get it, you wont know what it was. as far as your concerned, it's the same sword, but you dont know what it does))
(1/3)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:44 am
(Yeah... your point about the bold? I have Tendrills and Byakugan. Plus I was there when you got the sword. Kiyoshi was training me...)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff