Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:39 pm
*^*^*^*
*<
Ja
son >* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm the beginning and the end

As Jason arrived at the spring after his aimless walking, he started to get a bit light headed as a voice started to make it's self heard from the depths of his mind, '....What do we have here?....a young one, so young, so fragile, so weak......' Jason thought back to this new voice, his thought pattern becoming quizzical as this would happen, 'who are you?'. The voice would reply, 'Why, i am a
friend, i can make you strong, and powerful. All you need to do is let me out of this cage.' It would say as jason would suddenly find himself in a large room with a cage in it, inside the cage, was a pile of rocks. the rocks would move every so often, eventurly forming a creature from it. This creature looked at jason, "Let me show you my power," it would say, as jason would feel overwhelmed with chakra as in the real world his body was surrounded very closely by rocks, forming a sort of armor, a Single tail could be seen amongst the rocks. He would look down at his arms, finding himself in the real world again, the power overwhelming him as he felt this surge. Suddenly the flow of chakra increased, as he felt his mind slipping out of control, giving more into the beast like ways as another tail grew amongst the armor of floating rocks. Jason had no idea what was happening, but the power seemed blissful to him, as he felt himself slam his fists against the ground as it would crack beneath his fists in a 20-ft diameter from him. The ground now lined with cracks as more rocks were added to this armor around him. His eyes become more beast like, as his mind began to give in.

Your Rank: Genin (7 tails host)
Name of Jutsu: Demononic earth shell
Rank of Jutsu: ---- (Demon jutsu)
Range of Jutsu: Arm's length
Jutsu's Element: Earth
Description:
In this jutsu thousands of small rocks would float up around the user forming a sort of 'shell', and a number of tails would be formed from the rocks, dependant on the number of tails released.
Now these small rocks would form the defense by, When an attack comes to the host, Clumping together to form a shield of strong rock to block the attack. And with each extra tail, the rock armor gets stronger, and the rocks would get more numerous and slightly larger, leading on to the next thing.

When these rocks start to float around the host, the host can, 'throw' the rocks from the armor 'shell' at an attacker, at the speed of a typical shuriken, and with each tail, larger rocks could be thrown.
With the tails and armor them selfs, each tail (and any appendages made out of the armor) would be formed of constantly moving rock particles, with the innermost spinning clockwise, the next layer the other way, the next clockwise again, and so on and so forth, so when the tail hit's something, it would cause a grinding effect on it, (to match the burning effect of the chakra shield would have on a normal host)

"For i am Death".

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:30 pm
Shiro couldn't help but smile at her. "Oh you think so huh?" He said as he got up and stood in front of the wall. He simply stood there with his hands on his hips as strings flowed from his feet, creating mini platforms under his fee raising him up to the top of the wall. "What was that about not getting to me?"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:51 am
User Image
Areku came back looking for his grass scroll as he saw it next to his tree grabbing it and putting it away, he then looked up to see something covered by rock completely, Areku looked at it completely confused as he hit the tree knocking some leaves down, and kept it in his hand as he walked close to the rock figure,"Mmm? What the heck is this? You alright?" Areku asked as he waited for an answer staying on alert keeping his distance.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:56 pm
NUR

User Image

"Ahh ruin all the fun why dont you." Shoku sits down with her arms crossed pouting then punches the grass wall and the thing disperses into regular grass. She notices somebody or something going on, at the other side of the lake and turns her head to see what happens.

Eris5

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:26 pm
*^*^*^*
*<
Ja
son >* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason look around, his eyes beast like as he saw this kid approach him, Through his eyes (thanks to the beast influence), he saw this kid as some sort of black figure, its eyes red. Jason turned to this kid, as he would throw a fist at areku from the distance, as his tail formed a fist shape and mimiced his own movements, causing the fist shaped tail to head fast and hard towards areku as jasons whole body was thrown forward by this punch, placed a foot forward to catch himself.

"For i am Death".

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:41 pm
User Image
Areku jumped hard to the left as he saw the fist come at him to dodge the bulky movement, rolling back to his feet he got the leafs he had in his hand and used Kusaton: Kusaki Shinka no Jutsu (Grass Element: Plant Evolution Skill) making the leaves into kunai since he had left most his equipment at the dorms and threw them at Jason aiming at his arms and legs s Areku ran around Jason with some grass he made senbon he started throwing a barrage of needles at him.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:07 pm
*^*^*^*
*<
Ja

Jason didn't move as the demon made the all the small rocks clump together at his arms and legs forming small shields to block the grass kunai, jason then noticed his opponent behind him, as he himself sunk into the ground, the rock armor forming a pile of the ground where he once stood. While under ground the demon influenced jason used the demons earth elemental abilities to make to small hands of rock to rise from the ground at areku's feet, he would use these hands to try and hold areku still. If this was successful, a small hole would be made beneath him, and he would be dragged underground to be crushed. If Areku were to move out of the small earth hands reach, he would make a large 50ft radius and 200ft deep hole beneath areku, which would seal up and try to crush him as it would.

(sorry if this seems cruel, but a demon wouldn't feel remorse, and through jasons eyes (due to the demons trickery), your a demonic creature trying to kill him)
EDIT: (sorry forgot to put radius, it a 50ft radius hole, which is 200ft deep)

"For i am Death".

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:25 pm
User Image
As Areku felt the arms come at him from underground and smirked as he left an afterimage clone using Seki-reigan too fool Jason as he took out his sword which he charged up with lightning chakra he then reappeared and stabbed the ground to discharge it underground as he stood up on it he then fel the underground part as he left an afterimage he then landed on a nearby tree preparing for Jason as he looked around the area with his sword in his hands.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:14 pm
*^*^*^*
*<
Ja

Jason smile turned to a frown as when the ground tried to crush the after image, nothing happened, he looked around the lake side to see this kid in a tree. Jason now noticed the one of his eyes was different with a symbol in it, and knew this could be the cause of the after image, using the asumption this was a bloodline, jason rose from the ground, the small rocks from before rolled along the ground until they reached him, rising at his feet in a lose-er pattern than before, his skin and tattoo's visible to the other kid as the demon chakra mixed with his tattoo's to create a large whip like appendage using his arm thrown behind himself, to which a rock the size of small car fixed onto the end. Swinging this make shift mace in a long arc, he aimed to smash it down upon areku. And if areku's seki-reigan eye were to look at the tattoo, or jason's skin, it would deactivate automaticly.
(bloodline crusher effect)

"For i am Death".

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:30 pm
User Image
((Your bloodline crusher is weaker though since your a demon host))
Areku looked at the giant rock coming at him as he grabbed his sword tightly it changed from blue to green,"Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)." Areku said as he swing his sword causing a powerful tornado to send the rock back as well still heading to Jason at great speed, Areku jumped to another tree then another at great speed he then started to make seal quickly,"Lightning spikes: Inabikiri kugi no jutsu." Areku said as he fired needles out toward Jason from his palm as his tornado was coming from the front and the needles from the side.

Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)
Description: A much stronger form of Kamaitachi No Jutsu that creates a much larger gust of wind. This jutsu, because of its severity, has the power to be both an offensive and defensive move all at once. A much larger tornado is shot forth horizontally and instead of cutting mere branches down it has the capability of ripping the greatest of trees to shreds. As seen by Temari using this technique, the Daikamaitachi has the ability to blow chakra waves away.

Lightning spikes: Inabikiri kugi no jutsu
Lightning/wind
Description: After handseals user makes tiny needles of cutting wind that are infused with lightning chakra that originate from the palm of ones hand and can either be fired outwards or held in place in palm for insane taijutsu powerup.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:44 pm
*^*^*^*
*<
Ja

((wheres it say it's weaker cause i a host?, i dont remember that being said or shown by the other hosts))
Jason retracted the tattoo as he dodged to the left of the tornado, a third tail now growing amongst the rocks as the rocks became larger. Jason then roared as he went on all fours, as all of the rocks seemed to clump together around him forming shell around him as it seemed to take the form of him using it's clay camouflage. Using this a distraction, jason sunk beneath the earth as the outer shell of rock remained in its form, indistinguishable from the real thing. While underground, Jason pured the demons chakra into the ground in a wide area around him, preparing for something big.

"For i am Death".

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:48 pm
As the grass wall fell Shiro pulled his strings back in. "Yes. I do." He said smiling. He the notice she was looking over the other side of the lake. He looks too.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:57 pm
User Image
((look at the first page of the bloodlines it says the weakness of the bloodline is greater for the demon user))
Areku stopped halfway from his run not sure what to do next, if he should run forward or keep up the long distance attack at full, as he decides what to do, Areku jumps back once again as wings tore open from his back as he went into the first stage of the Feather of Destruction from the Master Phoenix Clan, he then used Hurricane of heaven where Jason was as Areku started to run from it the wind picked up forming a hurricane there attacking the area where Jason was as Areku was now farther away from it he saw the earth being picked up, as well as trees and water, though he stayed in alert..

- Feather of Destruction - The user can control wind and grows wings( its stamina, chakra, and speed grow.)
- Hurricane of Heaven
A Giant Hurricane forms sucking up all elements and endangering all in area, best used when user is away from the attack.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:11 pm
*^*^*^*
*<
Ja

(i read it, it means that i'm more effected by my bloodlines weakness, not that the bloodline line in general is weaker, my bloodline is just as strong as nearly everyone else with bloodline crusher, except when mine is faced against my bloodlines weakness, it has a greater effect on mine than it would on any one else with it)

Jason remained deep under the ground, still focusing the demon chakra through out the area as he had already focused an area of 100 square feet with demon chakra, he was almost ready for his move. He kept in the ground seeing the hurricane above, Waiting patiently for his chance to strike as the shell of rock looked like him was thrown into the hurricane, breaking apart as it did this, showing that jason had seemed to vanish.

"For i am Death".

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:26 pm
User Image
((alright then go with that I have yet to use my bloodline when you were using yours))
Seeing as the stone self of Jason wasn't really him, Areku stayed in place now pretty far cause of the raging hurricane of his didn't let him get close he gained an idea seeing as Jason was in the earth as well using earth as his main way to battle and earth weakness to lightning Areku once again took his blade in his hands as Susanoo appeared behing Areku making his eyes purple, storm clouds came out of nowhere Areku hold his blade up and lightning from the sky hit it making it roar with natural lightning as Areku clench in pain, Susanoo then made the ground more moist as he manipulated the water that was in the lake to move more water to the earth making it quite moist from both Susanoo's intervention and the Hurricane, Areku proceeded to stuck his sword in the floor causing the massive amount of lightning to flow throughout the earth in front of Areku with blazing speed.

Tsubasa Susanoo ((Stage Two of The Seki-Reigan))

Onkei Susanoo (The Blessing Of the Storm God): Susanoo image is behind him protecting the user with the three elements of Wind, Water, and Lightning though only his arms and and face are seen. As it moves the elements to help his partner in a fight.

Yuuyou-te Susanoo (The Helpful Hand of Susanoo): A boost to one element ((user choice of natural element)); Real lightning, The wind being blown to there Favor for wind or fire attack, Water from the sky.

1/9 before The Insanity Play of Susanoo

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces