Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:50 pm
"Well im out...ill be at the training grounds waiting for you guys..."Mizu then left to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:12 pm
aro landed near pyro and rahenno and turned to pyro."yes but llet`s not attck cloud allies."aro said  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:16 pm
"Aro to build fear you must do what you have to in order to show that no sign of weakness " Pyro said holding his left arm making a chair for everyone to sit in with the earth beneath them  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:26 pm
aro loled a bit then said"yeah i still gotta be raikage."aro said with a smirk.then siting in the chair pyro previously made.  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:29 pm
"now aro you either choose being in this team or be a Raikage.....you cannot be both....so whats it going to be" pyro asked leaning back into the chair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:33 pm
aro put his elbow on his knee then made a thinking face."Hmmmm...I`ll find a way to be both."aro said with a confident smirk.  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:44 pm
"one more thing...if you try becoming hokage it will be to obvious to see you destroying things in another village and being Kage of another village you can only be one" pyro said becoming more serious  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:54 pm
"thats what you think and for the record it`s RAIkage."aro said seeing pyro`s seriousness but not really careing at this moment.  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:04 pm
"well its your choice you join or you leave their are no second options no hiding anything.....When you made up your mind ill be at the training grounds with mizu, and if you are still willing to join Rahenno you know were to find me" pyro said getting up leaving to the training grounds  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:09 pm
aro got up and left the area after thinking for a moment.  

Aro97

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:41 am
Tetsuo stretched as he walked up the stairs and into his room. When he reached his room he looked from left to right carefully before opening the door then closing it silently and locking it. Sitting on his bed Tetsuo released the Genjutsu so it was now Toshiko sitting on the bed stretching. She laid down and cuddled up to her pillows with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:43 pm
Toshiko looked at herself in the Mirror, "Not sexy enough." She said as she began remove her Black shirt to reveal A white Laced Bra. "That will do," she said smiling as she pulled up her long see through dark stockings and put on her black high heels. To add to the look she put on a small collar that looked almost slave like. "Time to find me some women." She smiled as she left the dorm and headed towards a different village. On her Owl she left the note for sensei.

"Went out to see my father."
-Tetsuo

User Image  

Havok-Trance

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 pm
Daron Ookami
User Image
"Never back down!"

Daron led her into his room, he pulled her close and kissed her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image
Sona [S]ontei
Nibi|Sand|Chunnin|Kitty of the desert!

xxxShe grinned as he kissed her again. Sona kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck smiling.

User Image
Kai, The kitty of a kitty!
Closed off from love, I didnt need the pain. Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass before you know it youre frozen.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers