Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:30 pm
Armand smiled back. "You got that right my man." he said. He brought out small glass containers, placing his hand over them, pouring a stream of purple colored chakra into them and them placing them back in his pack.
"Chakra grenades...my own little invention. I could give you a few if you wanted, I have way to many."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:37 pm
"Cool thanks! How do you use them just throw them, and BOOM?" Daron zones out imagining throwing one of the chakra bombs at an enemy. Daron grins at the idea of ending a fight that way...  

FullbusterOrleans

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:43 pm
"Exactly, they burst on impact. I'm only charinging them with D level chakra, the only I can, so they can't really do much damage. You can get some minor burns from the explosion, but the glass shards shooting off are the deadly party." said Armand. He nodded to the large weapon on his back.
"I also invented a spear with a chainsaw blade for a tip, it really tears through an enemy easily."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:54 pm
"So you like to invent things?" Daronasks as he gets out of the hot springs and wraps a towel around his waist.  

FullbusterOrleans

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:01 pm
Armand climbed out aswell, standing out in the sun to dry off.
"You could say that, anything that explodes, hacks, slashes, I probably have thought of a design. I've been trying to intergrate a crossbow that fires kunai, but has a launcher under it that fires these." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:06 pm
"Good luck with that. Im going to go get something to eat." Daron goes to the cubby hole where he put the rest of his clothes. (The clothes are just like my avi's.) "Would you like to come?" Daron asks as he puts on his gloves...  

FullbusterOrleans

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:11 pm
"Sure, why not, I'm free for a while, havn't really gotten assigned to anything yet." said Armand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:16 pm
"Alright." Daron says and he begins to walk towards the ramen shop...(Lets post there now cuz thats where im going...)  

FullbusterOrleans

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:17 pm
(yup)

Armand followed Daron out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:28 pm
Without knowing Shoku had walked into the mix baths... She just lays there anyways until the boys leave so she can go into the water. Once she enters the water she dunks herself a little and just rests for awhile. After resting up a bit she walks back out to the changing rooms and puts her clothes back on. grabbing her backpack she walks out of the springs.  

Eris5

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:54 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara headed into the hotsprings. She stretched out before heading into the mixed springs. She had nothing to hide, and didn't care much for the seperated area's. With a smile on her face she moved into the hot water. There was a light smile on the masked womans face as she leaned back and let the warm water soothe her body. It was always good to relax, though this was the first time she had been to the hotspring.

"Hmn..Too bad there isn't any music in here..that's the only thing this spring is missing..." She spoke to herself since she seemed to be alone at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:01 pm
Lenon's head slowly rose out of the water. He was using a jutsu so that he was merged with it, and as such, his body was invisible. Hearing her wish, he slowly created several clones behind her, having them transform into women with different instruments. The first one spoke in a high voice, "Excuse me, miss...what kind of music would you like?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:11 pm
NUR

User Image

((IM BACK))

Hidden in the thick steam of the hot springs Shoku relaxes near the back and hears some people talking in the section in which she is laying face down. Letting the steam do wonders for her skin Shoku...simply relaxes then walks over to the water noticing as she gets closer and closer that another girl is sitting in the water. This other girl is masked though and Shoku is just making the speculation that this is actually a girl.
"Mind if I join you?" She says dipping her toe in the water.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:14 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

She jumped slightly and looked over at the girls with a brow raised beneath her mask. "Eh...O...okay....Um..well, why don't you play something soft.....Do I have to tip you girls?" She lifted up her hand and pointed at the women, curious as to if she had to pay them to hear the music or not. Either way, that seemed rather strange.

She turned ahead once more and got this sinking feeling that someone was watching her. well..someone other than the women who had suddenly popped up. "Ugh..it's too bad I don't know any electric based attacks.." She grumbled to herself but didn't let that ruin her relaxation time. She leaned back once again and closed her eyes.

She heard another female voice and looked up to see another girl in here. Amara shrugged her shoulders lightly. "Go right ahead. I don't mind. Might be nice to talk to another female for once."

((Edited))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers