Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:58 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail caught the scent of Pear Tree Blossoming in the spring. He looked arounf, for he knew someone that smelled of Pear Blossoms. He scanned the area and didn't see Aki anywhere. He got up and started walking around, trying to find her. He finally saw her hiding behins a stack of emptied plates and was sleeping it off. He sat down next to her and smiled, he was going to let her sleep, so he just gentle put his arm around her.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:16 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Warmth wrapped about her sending a pleasant smile upon her lips. She shifted so she could be closer to whatever was the source of this heaven. This shift caused her to move her head up and to his chest. Her hands drifted to grab his shirt but they lethargically fell to his lap, slightly awkward but she didn’t know. This smell was familiar. Sweat. Spice. Male. But it wasn’t a terrifying male scent, it was a comforting one. Sighing the sleepy teen with rice sticking to her cheek nuzzled up against the unknown chest.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:30 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

With eyes widened at the hand, he gentle picked it up and set it on her thigh. His eyes drew to the rice that clung to her lips and cheek, so he reached for a dining cloth, and softly whiped off what she had been saving for later. He sighed with relief that this hadn't waken her, and gentle kiss the top of her head. He would stay here with her like this forever, well if he could.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:39 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki groaned at the touch of cloth on her face. Her shoulders rolled and full lashed lids began to open to the world. Pressure upon the top of her head brought Aki to reality. “Huh?” Her groggy voice rolled out and her hand went to rub her eyes. Suddenly she sat up, her dark hued eyes turned to see just whom was next to her. And thus ensued a wave of emotion. “Vrail?” Sleepiness cracked the words as they left. Tears began to form up in the corners of her eyes as her pale hands flew up to her mouth in shock. “Oh Vrail! It is you!” And so out of pure joy and relief the teen flung her arms around his neck in a warm embrace.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:05 pm
User Image
Vrail Hatake

Vrail was knocked backwards from the force of the hug. He was shocked by the pure emotions running out of her. He was slow to react, wrapping his arms around her waist. His heart was beating faster now than in the history of his life. He tighten his hold on her, before delaying letting her go.

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:12 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Gleefully, Aki clung to her dear friend and love. Oh how she’d missed him, he’d left without a goodbye! How dare he do that, but it didn’t matter. Vrail was here now and hugging her back. He was still as strong as a bear and seemed o be in near perfect condition. Beaming her pearly whites at him she pulled away. Her hands slid down his arms to rest in his palms upon her lap. “I’m so glad you’re back. You look well. Tell me, how was the trip?” She knew it wasn't a trip, but no other word felt right upon her tongue. Aki was curious to what kind of self righteous mission he’d whisked his self off too.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:24 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling the warmth of his hands, in between hers, he began to relax. He eventually let his body easy into the seat and stared into her magnifecent eyes. He spoke without thinking, like as if he were mezmorized "It was great! I learned 2 of my Clans Strongest Jutsus and a Summons. I also got the Hatake's Tanto." he said with a true smile. He was about to tell her about the battles he had gotten into and how he had slashed up his right side, to the point of almost losing his arm, but stopped himself before going any further.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:18 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki beamed at him. She stared intently at him as her recalled the basic detail of his trip. What he had accomplished was unbelievable, Vrail could surely kick her butt now. Aki giggled, "Wow! That's great Vrail! Now I've really got to catch up to you for sure." She was unnerved about how little she really knew about her clan and village. It seemed like Vrail had more to say so Aki smiled pleasantly and waited for her heart throb to continue on.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:20 pm
Daron walks over to the ramen shop, then he takes a seat in a chair. "What will you be having today?" Asked a beautiful young women, "I'll have some ramen." Daron says politely...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 pm
Armand walked in peering to his side and looking at Aki.
"Well, this village definatly isn't a sausage fest like leaf was..." he thought and smiled to himself. Armand sat down next to Daron. "I'll take a bottle of your finest sake." said Armand, slipping a large amount of money under the counter into the waitress's hand to account for his age.
"Amazing what anybody would do for money..."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:53 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail looked deeply into her eyes, subconisously he began to lean forwards, as he began to whisper "I went and fought for my right as a Hatake and to learn these Jutsus. When I finally got them I went to the Snake summons where I was taught by Kyoshi Hyuuga. I completed training and came back to grass for a brief visit..." he was soo close he could feel her breathe on his face, his heart began to pound harder and harder "... before heading out again. This time I went to Cloud to learn Lightning Jutsus. I will be known as the Lightning Mast..." he was cut off as his lips touched hers.

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:08 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

He was leaning forward. Inclining towards her. He was speaking, but his words were quickly lost in the haze of her thundering heart. Rose tints grazed her still childish face. Her eyebrows gave the slight inclination of shock, but she remained sitting as she was. Aki did not shy away, her fear did not include Vrail. Vrail was gently and sweet. And Vrail was kissing her. His warm scent washed over her as their lips met. She was sure her breath tasted a shrimp and it made her embarrassed. The embarrassment caused Aki to pull away. Her hand released his and met against her lips, partially cover the full flush of her face.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:14 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail looked hurt, but then worried "Was I that bad?" he asked nervously. He knew to be cause, because of his bad luck, but he cared about her too much not to show her how he felt. His heart was still racing and his mouth still tasted of sea food and somewhat like pear jam.

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:22 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

His words shocked her. Is that what her thought. A sudden giggle burst from her lips. "Oh no! It's because my breath must be horrible!" She smiled and shook her head, "You're a great kisser." Being cheeky gave him a wink. Mixed with the fading taste of seafood was that of hot water and cinnamon. It was lovely and caused her heart to continue its unceasing thunder.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:29 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail smiled at her and then stood up, holding her hand as he did. He had some things to do, but he wanted to spend more time with her, as much as he could. He looked into her eyes again, getting lost in their beauty "I must go see an old friend..." he said as he quickly gave her a kiss on her cheek ".. want to join me?" as he took out his wallet and paid for his meal.

Hatake Family Tanto

((GTG))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces